BREAKING: Live updates: Trump says he and First Lady have tested positive for the coronavirus

Dessert Storm

Country flag

Dessert Storm

Country flag
I don't like this chutiya but he is a gift of God to us against the Chinese.
He is like a big Orange thorn lodged in those smug Yellow cheeks since the last memetic 4 years <3
That's oxymoronic. Gift of God cannot be .....

Cheran

Country flag
Just In: “The president’s vitals over the last 24 hours were very concerning and the next 48 hours will be critical in terms of his care. We’re still not on a clear path to a full recovery," a source familiar with the president’s health, per pool report.

captscooby81

Country flag
My 11 year old nephew wants trump to fall very sick but not die . I asked him why does he have so much hatred for orange man . He said if trump falls very sick he may come out of hospital and punish China 😁 , Even 11 year old kid in chennai now wanted CKMKB . hope trump pull that trigger to make his wish fulfil :shoot:

He is like a big Orange thorn lodged in those smug Yellow cheeks since the last memetic 4 years <3

shade

Country flag
My 11 year old nephew wants trump to fall very sick but not die . I asked him why does he have so much hatred for orange man . He said if trump falls very sick he may come out of hospital and punish China 😁 , Even 11 year old kid in chennai now wanted CKMKB . hope trump pull that trigger to make his wish fulfil :shoot:
That is assuming he comes alive and healthy, and this is not a globalist stunt to incapacitate or assassinate him, since an actual guy with gun style assassination would make him a hero in the eyes of the gora American masses, so this is a good way to get rid of him quietly.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag

Trump had a mild cough, nasal congestion and fatigue when coming into the hospital on Friday evening, but doctors said those are currently improving. He has had no trouble breathing or walking around.

According to Conley, he has been fever-free for over 24 hours, but he had a fever on Thursday and into Friday.

His oxygen saturation level was 96% and did not receive supplemental oxygen from Thursday through Saturday morning.

Kumata

Country flag
in his latest video tweet, He seems trying hard to lift his spirits and speak in flow but pretty obvious, he is not fit...

I am hoping now that suddenly a evidence of this being a bio engg virus comes out and Amreeka declares this is attack on their president... LOL

mokoman

Country flag
in his latest video tweet, He seems trying hard to lift his spirits and speak in flow but pretty obvious, he is not fit...

I am hoping now that suddenly a evidence of this being a bio engg virus comes out and Amreeka declares this is attack on their president... LOL
Its his own fault for not wearing a mask and bumbling covid response.

Chinese on the other hand are angels , they managed it better than western nations and need to be applauded.

- democrats probably

johnq

The evidence is already there, but the Chinese influenced mainstream media has denied it and helped in the cover-up. Here is the link to a paper (download in pdf format) written by Chinese virologist whistleblower Li-Meng Yan which shows evidence that the Covid-19 virus is a Chinese military lab-modified virus:
Unusual Features of the SARS-CoV-2 Genome Suggesting Sophisticated Laboratory Modification Rather Than Natural Evolution and Delineation of Its Probable Synthetic Route
The Chinese arrested her mother this week:
Chinese Communist Party Arrests Mother Of Coronavirus Whistleblower Dr. Yan
The mother of Dr. Li-Meng Yan, a Chinese virologist who claims the Chinese Communist Party intentionally manufactured and released COVID-19, has been arrested by the Chinese government.

Dr. Yan, who shared her theories on The National Pulse show and Tucker Carlson Tonight, also released a research paper insisting the coronavirus was “lab modified.”

According to Stephen K. Bannon and Chinese Communist Party dissident Miles Guo, Dr. Yan’s mother has been arrested by Chinese government officials.

Reports from Guo’s media outlet G News detail the circumstances of the arrest, and Guo insists former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani has offered to assist Dr. Yan’s mother.
I am 100 % sure that Li-Meng Yan stumbled on to the truth about the Chinese government creating the Covid-19 virus in the lab and spreading it around the world by using its own people. Otherwise why would the Chinese government arrest her mother? Plus a lot of what she says in her paper makes sense, since it's highly unlikely for several large genetic recombination events (in several different animals) to take place simultaneously that result in the virus evolving several mutations targeted specifically at infecting human cells. That is not how natural selection and evolution works. And the virus was not in humans long enough to evolve all of these mutations either. But much of the DNA data has already been erased from Chinese labs. Other mainstream labs and mainstream media are also not willing to look at the data, and they deny even the possibility of a lab-modified origin, because they are funded by big corporations that make trillions of dollars through China and will do anything to protect their financial interests. The US deep state has sold out to China. This is why I want India to ban Chinese companies and products. Because once they infiltrate your economy, it's too late, as it already might be for the US.

Immanuel

Country flag
You can't and shouldn't put Chutiya and Gift of God in relation to the same person. He is the best POTUS in a long time and that's a fact.

Immanuel

Country flag
Its his own fault for not wearing a mask and bumbling covid response.

Chinese on the other hand are angels , they managed it better than western nations and need to be applauded.

- democrats probably
I personally know at least 8 people who got Kung Flu while wearing masks religiously. It's not a big deal, he'll recover, he has access to the best healthcare on the planet. Please explain how his response to Kung Flu was bumbling as you put it.

mokoman

Country flag
🤔 i think this is the truth , 5D chess played by Trump .

unless of course its real and he dies. :confused1:

I personally know at least 8 people who got Kung Flu while wearing masks religiously. It's not a big deal, he'll recover, he has access to the best healthcare on the planet. Please explain how his response to Kung Flu was bumbling as you put it.
you missed " - democrats probably "

Still IMHO him not wearing a mask was irresponsible .

White devils should learn from our PM :daru:

Last edited:

Dessert Storm

Country flag

White devil should learn from our PM :daru:
The devil is called the devil for a reason.

Sanglamorre

Country flag

White devils should learn from our PM :daru:
What if he dies, and is reported to have been technically dead for a few minutes before he comes back to life?

You got Jesus right there.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
What if he dies, and is reported to have been technically dead for a few minutes before he comes back to life?

You got Jesus right there.
Bhai saab... your penchant for always picking the worst case scenario always amuses me... Keep it up.. :truestory:

Every group thinking need their Black Hat...
1601827108948.png

========
President’s medical team says the President is feeling well, is up and out of bed, and if his condition stays this way, he could be discharged from the hospital as early as Monday.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles