BREAKING: Live updates: Trump says he and First Lady have tested positive for the coronavirus

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Country flag

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I am still waiting to see a realisation from any of the american libtard commentators that their PRESIDENT has been attacked by use of a bio weapon which originated in a country which wants to topple U.S.A from their no.1 spot.

or else marxists can toast themselves on a victory decades in the making, for making half a country's population oblivious to the fact that they are under attack from an adversary.

Last edited:

cannonfodder

Country flag
I am still waiting to see a realisation from any of the american libtard commentators that their PRESIDENT has been attacked by use of a bio weapon which originated in a country which wants to topple U.S.A from their no.1 spot.

or else marxists can toast themselves on a victory decades in the making, for making half a country's population oblivious to the fact that they are under attack from an adversary.
Trump hate is too strong in libtard community :sad:. Anyone mentioning it will be tagged xenophobic and will fall in line henceforth.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

And keep in mind this happened day before yesterday..

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
And keep in mind this happened day before yesterday..

sir you think thats the funny part? no, let me tell you the funny part.

Pompeo's comments come as the Holy See nears the end of a two-year agreement with Beijing that gives the pope some say over the appointment of Chinese Catholic bishops. It is due to expire next month, but is largely expected to be renewed.

:pound::pound::pound:

what the hell is Chinese catholic bishops? and what's this 2 year agreement about with beijing? since when did pope needed approvals from Beijing to appoint bishops and ministers. Somebody have lot of explaining to do..

- the batmuncher have infiltrated all powerful and influential organizations. the world is too late to wake up, isn't it?

Last edited:

FalconZero

Country flag

Exactly I was thinking, if you went back in time and told any person that a bioweapon will be released which will kill millions and put even likes of POTUS in the life-threatening situation and no one will do anything then no one would have believed you but here we are, the most powerful person in the world just got hit by a foreign biological attack and the people of that country, at least 40% of them are wishing for his death, think that calling out the country which released that attack is racist.
After going through the comments, it's clear that far left has shed it's last share of humanity, they are brainwashed to the brim, this is going to be a wild election.
I hope Trump makes it, if he does then China for sure is going to be f*cked, there's another report that second defector from china reached the USA too. This all seems like a pretext for something bigger, watch his latest video.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Trump taken to Walter Reed medical center and will be hospitalized 'for the next few days

(CNN)President Donald Trump arrived Friday evening at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, where the White House says he will remain hospitalized for "the next few days."

The development came roughly 15 hours after Trump disclosed he had tested positive for coronavirus. The White House described the move as precautionary and not the product of an urgent deterioration in Trump conditions

Let's pray to god and hope that this boomer doesn't die.. not until for next 5 years.

johnq

Exactly I was thinking, if you went back in time and told any person that a bioweapon will be released which will kill millions and put even likes of POTUS in the life-threatening situation and no one will do anything then no one would have believed you but here we are, the most powerful person in the world just got hit by a foreign biological attack and the people of that country, at least 40% of them are wishing for his death, think that calling out the country which released that attack is racist.
After going through the comments, it's clear that far left has shed it's last share of humanity, they are brainwashed to the brim, this is going to be a wild election.
I hope Trump makes it, if he does then China for sure is going to be f*cked, there's another report that second defector from china reached the USA too. This all seems like a pretext for something bigger, watch his latest video.
I suspect the second defector was a much bigger deal, so China decided they had to infect Trump by infecting people around him. A lot of big corporations that control the mainstream media are involved in the cover-up of the Chinese bioweapon attack.
The problem with Covid-19 is that it attacks the brain. So even if the person survives, they may end up with permanent brain damage.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
this implies humanity is one team and that there is some form of universal morality.there is none and your moralty should be nothing more than a portion of your groups or your individual survival strategy.

those leftists dont care because they dont think of trump and his group as part of their group and not only that ,they are also obviously antagonistic towards this group and so you would expect them to be like this .they are just being honest about it .

i mean what did you think that there was ever this shared humanity thing.

that is,was and only ever will be bullshit used to lower the guards of some of the softy members of the enemy group.

think in evolutionary terms always .it is fitting for geopolitical people especially nationalists.

mokoman

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles