BrahMos engineer arrested for leaking missile info to ISI

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
New Delhi: The Uttar Pradesh ATS, in its report to the Ministry of Home Affairs, has said that the scientist Nishant Agarwal arrested from a Nagpur DRDO lab, could have the same handler as that of the BSF man Achyutanand Mishra, who was allegedly honey-trapped by Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI). Sources told Times Now news channel, that the modus operandi in the two cases is similar. The revelations, which have been submitted to the Union Home Ministry also strengthen the ATS' claims that a Pakistan spy-ring is at work in engaging Indian security officials in extracting sensitive data about defence establishments and plans.

Mishra, a BSF jawan posted in Delhi-NCR was apprehended by UP ATS in September, for allegedly passing on sensitive information to his Pakistani handler, who posed as a woman defence reporter on Facebook. He had reportedly shared details of his unit's location, photographs of the training facility and other such classified information.

Agarwal, on the other hand, was arrested from the BrahMos facility in DRDO Nagpur. A junior engineer, the police had stumbled upon the case when investigations were underway for the BSF jawan's activities. He had allegedly shared information with two fake IDs — believed to be handlers — over chat "In the on-going investigation of the arrested BSF constable, two fake IDs in the name of women being operated from Pakistan were spotted. It was discovered that engineer Nishant Agarwal who worked at a defence institution (DRDO’s BrahMos production facility) in Nagpur had chat histories with the two fake IDs," UP Police said in an official statement released Monday.

https://www.timesnownews.com/india/...ian-national-congress-bharatiya-janata/296374

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
What kind of cuck this guy. He is married and he wants another?
Even greed has limit.

Enquirer

Most of the 'tharki' desis fall for the fair skin of the Paki gals!

The 70 year episode of the great-Indian-suck-up-to-Pakistan can be psycho analyzed (summarized) as desi guys/gals falling for Paki fairness!!! Nothing else!! That's why despite all the repeated 'slaps' desis go on sucking up to Pakis!

This is especially true of north India - who feel they have a cool 'chance' at the babes/dudes given the language commonality! The number of times I've heard north Indian guys/gals swooning over the Paki 'fair skin'; and making desperate statements like 'we and Pakistanis are so similar' and in the same breath they go on bitching south Indians... 'in fact, we have nothing in common with south Indians'!!

These assholes/bitches never realize the true meaning of India - that it's a common philosophy of 'equality, liberty, justice, fairness etc'!!

Pakis know this full well and cultivate this so earnestly!! In fact, appealing to desi libido works much more easily than wooing Indian muslims - and worse goes unsuspected!!

If you're still not convinced, just check twitter! The number of desi 'tharkis' following Paki (fake) gals and subscribing to their India bashing is shameful!

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Quality matters.............. :)
Yeah , I should not bring his personal matter but just check his FB profile. Porkies are getting multiple orgasms over there. They are shovering blessing to him.

Enquirer

well, he got married just two months back so maybe he was chatting before that ,but the extent of info shared has not been confirmed yet .They themselves are saying he has chat history with those IDs not currently.
Classic case of intelligence without wisdom.
He is intelligent in theory but real dumb in practical life. Why will you share your job info with someone on FB ? If you are in defence sector and some random FB "friend" asks about your job details that's a red flag right there. How can you be so intelligent, yet so dumb.
Dick overpowers their head in some 'dickheads'!!!

Enquirer

Pakis are experts in baiting 'tharki' folks with babes!

Not sure if folks know, but the way Pakis convinced US to fund Paki's personal jihad in Afghanistan in the 80s was by Zia's using his personal concubine (Joanne Cross) to bait the most powerful US 'defense committee' member Charlie Wilson!!
(US never wanted to fund the Mujahideen, that Pak was already breeding - dick got the better of head)

Defenceanalyst91

Sad these guys cant diff
Most of the 'tharki' desis fall for the fair skin of the Paki gals!

The 70 year episode of the great-Indian-suck-up-to-Pakistan can be psycho analyzed (summarized) as desi guys/gals falling for Paki fairness!!! Nothing else!! That's why despite all the repeated 'slaps' desis go on sucking up to Pakis!

This is especially true of north India - who feel they have a cool 'chance' at the babes/dudes given the language commonality! The number of times I've heard north Indian guys/gals swooning over the Paki 'fair skin'; and making desperate statements like 'we and Pakistanis are so similar' and in the same breath they go on bitching south Indians... 'in fact, we have nothing in common with south Indians'!!

These assholes/bitches never realize the true meaning of India - that it's a common philosophy of 'equality, liberty, justice, fairness etc'!!

Pakis know this full well and cultivate this so earnestly!! In fact, appealing to desi libido works much more easily than wooing Indian muslims - and worse goes unsuspected!!

If you're still not convinced, just check twitter! The number of desi 'tharkis' following Paki gals and subscribing to their India bashing is shameful!
Lol do you think these accounts r real girl accounts?:rofl: All these accounts were operated by professional operatives. If our highly educated guys cant differentiate between fake or real accounts , fault is in our side.

On topic,
Time for goverment to educate all gov employees about social media dangers.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
well, he got married just two months back so maybe he was chatting before that ,but the extent of info shared has not been confirmed yet .They themselves are saying he has chat history with those IDs not currently.
Classic case of intelligence without wisdom.
He is intelligent in theory but real dumb in practical life. Why will you share your job info with someone on FB ? If you are in defence sector and some random FB "friend" asks about your job details that's a red flag right there. How can you be so intelligent, yet so dumb.
No offense .All scientists are highly intelligent when it comes to their work but when it comes to personal life outside their office they are pretty dumb.
Mutual friend of mine , his dad is scientist in NSTL. I visited their house many times and understood the above fact.
This guy wanted to show off , so he posted every where. Atleast now government should release a notice that those who are working with defence sector not to post their work place on social media. If he was trapped by ISI , I think it didn't took much time , effort for them. He surely is a dumbo .
Check his Linkedin profile. He gave A-Z on what he worked and works.

Defenceanalyst91

Pakis are experts in baiting 'tharki' folks with babes!

Not sure if folks know, but the way Pakis convinced US to fund Paki's personal jihad in Afghanistan in the 80s was by Zia's using his personal concubine (Joanne Cross) to bait the most powerful US 'defense committee' member Charlie Wilson!!
(US never wanted to fund the Mujahideen, that Pak was already breeding - dick got the better of head)
Lol , these guys r falling for fake account

Enquirer

Sad these guys cant diff

Lol do you think these accounts r real girl accounts?:rofl: All these accounts were operated by professional operatives. If our highly educated guys cant differentiate between fake or real accounts , fault is in our side.

On topic,
Time for goverment to educate all gov employees about social media dangers.
Haha! You replied before I added 'fake' in my previous post!

They're definitely not real!! If you go to twitter/FB, there are multiple accounts with the same (beautiful) faces! The way desi 'tharkis' drool is unimaginable!!

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Haha! You replied before I added 'fake' in my previous post!

They're definitely not real!! If you go to twitter/FB, there are multiple accounts with the same (beautiful) faces! The way desi 'tharkis' drool is unimaginable!!
I got friend request from Angel Priya when I was in High school. After some time , I understood its fake one.

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
Check his Linkedin profile. He gave A-Z on what he worked and works.
How come our intel agencies are not able to realise these follies committed by key scientists?

Enquirer

BTW...has anyone seen how many desi 'tharki' followers Mona Alam has??
This bitch is not even fake, doesn't even bait anyone. She comes on desi talk shows, talks shit about India, eulogizes Hafiz Saeed, supports killing of fellow Paki journalists (who cross with Paki army) etc etc.
All-in-all a complete bitch in fair-n-fatty hide!!
Despite all this, desi 'tharkis' can't stop drooling & licking up her words - that too publicly! Agreeing to every anti-India statement! & further denigrate the Indian guests who oppose her!

Now one can only imagine what these 'tharkis' offer up in DMs & private chats!

Enquirer

How come our intel agencies are not able to realise these follies committed by key scientists?
Because they cannot monitor Facebook & Whatsapp messages!
CIA used to monitor FB posts of Amercians, but Edward Snowden leaked that info to the world & even US had to shut down the operation!

Adioz

Because they cannot monitor Facebook & Whatsapp messages!
CIA used to monitor FB posts of Amercians, but Edward Snowden leaked that info to the world & even US had to shut down the operation!
No, not private chats. I mean public profiles. LinkedIn profile. @SREEKAR said that the scientist had written A-Z on what he worked and works. This should send alarm bells ringing at the IB as its evident that this particular scientists has no idea about the subject of information security, nor an understanding of its importance.

Adioz

yeah no most of those "INDIAND" are fake IDs too lol you should check them . Or some are there just to troll.
I have seen Pokies masquerade as Americans and commenting on youtube videos about India.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles