BrahMos engineer arrested for leaking missile info to ISI

sorcerer

Country flag
Here's why the spies could be snooping around BrahMos

Did the mole possess vital info?
Agrawal was under surveillance by Military Intelligence, UP-ATS, and Maharashtra Police. "We have found certain secret and ultra-sensitive information on his personal computer. It should not been there on his personal laptop. It violates the provisions of the OSA, and hence he has been arrested," a statement issued earlier said.

Ever since a jawan was arrested in September after allegedly being honey-trapped by the ISI, the ATS was keeping a close watch on fake Facebook accounts of women, being operated from Pakistan, which were in touch with people working in sensitive places.

It is also uncertain what kind of access Agrawal had to sensitive information or the security clearance levels he enjoyed in the company. The UP-Anti Terrorist Squad also raided two other unidentified persons in Agra and Kanpur.
Agrawal was said to be passing highly classified information, including "technological and other details."

The detection and arrest of Agrawal, raises serious questions about the safety and security of India's key strategic installations, including weapons development facilities.

The security agencies will now have to ascertain whether a deep-rooted espionage ring has been nipped in the bud or are there more moles hidden in plain sight.

(With agency inputs)
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...oping-around-brahmos/articleshow/66132642.cms

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Families generally side with such traitors; rather disowning them. Maybe publically they will say something in the lines of disowning him but the money he was bringing home must have one or two keepers of his misdoings.

India being a too liberal democracy has nothing much to put in place as deterrence against such crimes. Otherwise, his whole property and assets should be confiscated and there must be complete sanitization of the institution where he was working.

As far as the access is a concern then it can be anyone's guess.

Looking from an Indian perspective and seeing how dry and to the point, my western work associates work; a junior well respected by the seniors in India who show extra respect and care towards them can become privy to a lot of information.

It is now on competent officers how they will coerce out the damage done.

If I may digress; at my workplace, our logins are 100% audited every week. I also remember once asking our senior Immunologist if he can check my son's results. He firmly told me that he is not allowed to; when we all know we can access such information with the click of a button. Being 80% Automated and 3% AI lab everything is extremely transparent and mistakes are easily traceable. Also, we religiously stay true to our scope of practice and duty of care.

I hope such measures are in place at this Factory.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Some are saying he was passing info about Indian seekers which were about to replace Russian one.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
It is most probably the seeker technology which was tested in 2017 he was looking for, realistically IB should be looking for espionage cases but those people aren't really working ,there have been too many honeytrap cases ,UP ATS and military intelligence caught this ring

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
I don't care what happens to that guy and what Government does to recover the damage. I firmly believe that this guy has passed sensitive info before he was caught. If Pakis do have sensitive info we just let battlefield tilt to their side. Unless he is publicly executed and his family is denied all sorts of comforts by government. Gas double the price , Electricity double price. Then ask me why people did stop trading secrets for money.
Thing is he will be in prison , but he got hell lot of money which he wouldn't earn in 10yrs. His family will be happy , drinking and dancing. Paki generals will be sipping wine and laughing jack of their arse for our cuck nation.
Aaaukk thuuuu.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
It is most probably the seeker technology which was tested in 2017 he was looking for, realistically IB should be looking for espionage cases but those people aren't really working ,there have been too many honeytrap cases ,UP ATS and military intelligence caught this ring
Don't expect IB to do something useful. They all are bunch of former corrupt cops just got new tag "Intelligence bureau". 80% f them are neta's boot lickers.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Some sickular people especially when the TSD of military intelligence was a controversy created by UPA lackeys ,they objected why army needs a intelligence unit when there is IB and R&AW , well now we know why ,
atleast military intelligence doesn't have double agents

Jackd

Don't expect IB to do something useful. They all are bunch of former corrupt cops just got new tag "Intelligence bureau". 80% f them are neta's boot lickers.
Arrey bhai, UP Ats is just a cover. Do you think we will actually see RAW, IB or DIA people arresting someone. They don't arrest people, it is the police which arrests them based on the pinpoint intelligence received from these agencies. They are covert agencies and not overt.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Leave it guys . Brahmos missile is not a some alien technology. It is 80s soviet era missile.
Yes it is but its backbone of Indian Cruise missile program. Worrying thing is Pakistan doesn't have a CM equivalent to Brahmos till now.
No need to wonder if the roll out Brahmos knock out version ( special thanks to this asshle) which our guys must face on battlefield. I said earlier " Battlefield has been tilted to Paki's favour". They know what we r sending s first wave strike. Its just matter of time they will find out way to counter it.

Defenceanalyst91

Vishu

Actually he did say she has to convert just for nikaah purpose coz in Islam only then a marriage is recognised otherwise it's null. She can follow her religion after conversion he don't care it's just a formality that my family accepts her. Apparently the girl was smart and refused to convert .But still he had all the fun and on to the next one.
Actually he did say she has to convert just for nikaah purpose coz in Islam only then a marriage is recognised otherwise it's null. She can follow her religion after conversion he don't care it's just a formality that my family accepts her. Apparently the girl was smart and refused to convert .But still he had all the fun and on to the next one.
Thanks for the reply. Don't know why but muslim guys force the girl to have nikaah any how, they always try to avoid court marriages.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Leave it guys . Brahmos missile is not a some alien technology. It is 80s soviet era missile.
80's Soviet era tech we have on our lead ships?If that's the case why'd it be the fastest operational ASh Cruise missile?U think the world(particularly Yanks) stopped at the 80's?If it was the indigenous Seeker's tech,apparently we r in trouble. Need to ascertain how much info passed the border.:doh::frusty:

Darth Malgus

Country flag
He is part of an entire network, which will most likely be caught within the next few months. There were also other reports saying that he is part of the Pune gang of naxalites getting funds from European agencies. There was another intel agency other than ISI involved in this.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
80's Soviet era tech we have on our lead ships?If that's the case why'd it be the fastest operational ASh Cruise missile?U think the world(particularly Yanks) stopped at the 80's?If it was the indigenous Seeker's tech,apparently we r in trouble. Need to ascertain how much info passed the border.:doh::frusty:
More than enough info has passed my friend. This guy became Head of warhead Integration dept. 1 year-10months ago. Just imagine how many files did he leaked. Pakis did smart thing by getting mole in place where their real threat is manufactured ( Brahmos). Now they just nipped their threat in bud. We r screwed.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
He is part of an entire network, which will most likely be caught within the next few months. There were also other reports saying that he is part of the Pune gang of naxalites getting funds from European agencies. There was another intel agency other than ISI involved in this.
Cardemom Indian Agni is the other agency. India will get S-400 soon , by which battlefield will be tilted on our side. As we know Uncle sam doesn't appreciate someone gaining something without his help/involvement.He just helped ISI get Brahmos data thus leveling the battlefield. Brahmos is a surprise mutherfucker type missle which pakis can't deal with. But they will find out way to counter / replicate it into their missiles and surprise us.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
More than enough info has passed my friend. This guy became Head of warhead Integration dept. 1 year-10months ago. Just imagine how many files did he leaked. Pakis did smart thing by getting mole in place where their real threat is manufactured ( Brahmos). Now they just nipped their threat in bud. We r screwed.
I think there are more than one guidance systems in place. Brahmos works on GPS aided as well as Glonass aided. two are three seeker mechanism are integrated into this missile system.

Espionage do not work like Black and White, there are grey areas as well.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Cardemom Indian Agni is the other agency. India will get S-400 soon , by which battlefield will be tilted on our side. As we know Uncle sam doesn't appreciate someone gaining something without his help/involvement.He just helped ISI get Brahmos data thus leveling the battlefield. Brahmos is a surprise mutherfucker type missle which pakis can't deal with. But they will find out way to counter / replicate it into their missiles and surprise us.
Still will take a long time to create a counter for the missile. Weather it is another missile or simple ECW. Creating the system, testing, prototype etc.. But then I assume they will get help from US/Europe. DRDO will most likely work on changing or modifying their seekers and what ever systems which has been compromised.

At least one good thing is a very deep Espionage ring has been compromised. This news would not have become public if they had not identified the others.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles