BrahMos engineer arrested for leaking missile info to ISI

Enquirer

yeah no most of those "INDIANS" are fake IDs too lol you should check them . Or some are there just to troll.
There are a tonne of dumb desis with real profiles (you can verify easily) drooling over fair-skinned Pakis; and not to mention selling out India!
More desi guys than gals fall prey to their own libido - but desi gals are also dumb!
Did you know about this female IFS officer, Madhuri Gupta (53 yrs) in Indian High Commission in Islamabad? She's two to three times the size of a healthy woman - got baited by a young slender Punjabi dude. She exchanged Indian secrets for sex!

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
well, he got married just two months back so maybe he was chatting before that ,but the extent of info shared has not been confirmed yet .They themselves are saying he has chat history with those IDs not currently.
Classic case of intelligence without wisdom.
He is intelligent in theory but real dumb in practical life. Why will you share your job info with someone on FB ? If you are in defence sector and some random FB "friend" asks about your job details that's a red flag right there. How can you be so intelligent, yet so dumb.
That is just a pretext.

These bastards do it for money. Honey Trap is a bull crap story.

OSA is too soft an act to tackle these traitors, he may soon come out on bail.

As India is growing and increasing its investment in such strategic projects there is a need for more stringent laws. I think this case must be handed over to NIA.

Enquirer

look man I don't understand your obsession with "FAIR" skin. I was trolling a guy who was posting shit about BSF a few days back and there I mentioned it that south guys are obsessed about fair skin thinking of North which is not true . As for you fair paki girls my friend there is no shortage of "FAIR SKIN" Indian girls as far as north is concerned ok get that in your head, haryana ,Delhi ,Punjab ,himachal , Uttarakhand,UP , Rajasthan, Gujrat are FULL of "FAIR" desi girls.
And a few guys getting trapped doesn't meant most of the INDIANS fall for it. I don't even want to talk about Indian girls drooling over you fair Mard e momin that's just figment of your sick imagination, or may be hate for us "dumb" "ill mannered" northies you got one case of a middle aged fat aunty ,in her case it looks like she wasn't loved by anyone so whatever got her going. And the guy who got caught Nishant Agarwal check his pic he is "FAIR" too. so no he wasn't obsessed with "fair" paki girls just the girls. STOP THIS FAIR CRAP ,we have more "FAIR" people than their entire population. Unless you are trying for gud ol fair dumb northie Vs intelligent dark southie divide.
Firstly, I never said that 'fair skin' obsession is a thing of 'north Indians'; south Indians are equally obsessed with it.

If you think desis are not obsessed with fair skin, then you're living in some fool's paradise! No need to read this post any further!

Also, it's a north Indian (sick) imagination that ALL north indians are fair and ALL south Indians are dark! Your description of south Indians as 'dark' is despicable!

Even if one shouldn't discriminate on skin color, facts are facts! UP, Biharis, Gujaratis are NOT ALL as fair as Pasthuns/PakPunjabis! Even in Pakistan the darker skinned folks are actually the UP/Bihari/Gujrati muslims who migrated there. They were the well educated Indian muslim intelligentsia (but hardcore radicalized) who migrated and took full control of Paki administration in 47, till the Punjabis kicked their asses very soon - mostly because they felt the 'dark mohajirs' are beneath them (and of course the Punjabis were also the feudal & military lords). Similarly the Paki Punjabis looked down upon the dark toned Bengalis - the reason why Bangladesh was formed!!

North Indians fall prey to Paki skin tone more than South Indians (even though the drool factor is the same) because in their minds they think they have a chance - given similarity in language and some customs!

If you do not understand the 'psychosis' behind the irrationality of desi actions, then I suggest you grow up!

I am not merely hypothesizing, my statements are backed with sufficient empirical data.

Last edited:

Enquirer

That is just a pretext.

These bastards do it for money. Honey Trap is a bull crap story.

OSA is too soft an act to tackle these traitors, he may soon come out on bail.

As India is growing and increasing its investment in such strategic projects there is a need for more stringent laws. I think this case must be handed over to NIA.
Dude! You're minimizing the role sex (or promise of sex) plays in espionage!
Intel agents know that sex works so much better than money!

Even in the Russian interference in US elections fiasco, the only Russian agent that physically stayed on in US to affect the politics was a young Russian babe that went onto to have sex with several US politicians and get higher and higher up the policy chain!

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
Agarwal, on the other hand, was arrested from the BrahMos facility in DRDO Nagpur. A junior engineer,
Junior Engineer, IMO, so most of the time, in such a highly sensitive area, he will have limited access to critical elements.
What is to be seen is how much or who all did he take into confidence if at all.
pakis are using the people on the "fringes" to get deep inside meaning the core of the INDIAN ESTABLISHMENTS are well guarded.

Also
They say this guy was on a watch list for some time, so hopefully the much information he must have passed on could be of junk value.
I think USA did the same with china, when china tried to gather details on their fighter program, USA let the chinese asset inside the program to steal data of junk value, just to have enough proof, find all those involved and see where the trail ends.

The timing of this news is very interesting as India is gearing up critical technology partnership with RUSSIA and the news of a LEAK from a JUNIOR LEVEL leaks out.
and we all know pakistan is soooo worried about the strengthening of Indian relationship with Russia.

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
yep, I have seen porkis making up social handles with Hindu girl's name but when you check them it's all about Syria,Palestine, rohingyas etc etc unfortunate thing is a Muslim girl I knew shared a article about Indian army's atrocities and rapes on "peaceful" Kashmiris.
it happened in 2014 ,then I had a chat with my schoolmate peaceful on ISIS, and then about marriage of a Muslims and non Muslims ,the guy was himself with a Hindu girl but outright refused that a Muslim girl cannot marry a non Muslim ,it's just not allowed in Islam .and his argument I didn't make the rules it's just not allowed unless the guy converts . etc etc And by end of 2015 I became a hardcore Hindu( I was secular before that) thanx to them and trust me there are the jehadis and then there are closet "secular" jehadis but their thinking is almost same barring a few things. I was shocked man because he was very nice and appeared non jehadi kind but deep down thinking was same . They all share news articles relating to Muslims specially ndtv their favourite channel and of course the Amu Jinnah row ,photos of asifa etc etc never found them sharing Hindu or even Indian related articles for that matter ,with each passing day I become more determined to be a kattar HINDU. one more thing that asifa pic with ashamed to be Hindustan was shared by most of the Muslims and most of our secular Hindu girls in school and colleges ,I mean my timeline was full ,I deleted around 80 "secular" friends most of them the girls. Boys are all right they didn't give a crap.
I found some of my friends converting some of my other friends to "Liberal" and "democratic" values. I shut them down right there. Stopped my green friends from being taken over by the Liberal brigade. The "Liberal" friends of mine started denigrating me with the moniker "Bhakt". You say anything nationalistic these days and the Liberals will label you Bhakt. I am no bhakt, but I will happily trust a bhakt 100 times more than a liberal.

STOP THIS FAIR CRAP
For all its worth, I am a Northerner and I don't believe in this "fair and lovely" crap either, but many sadly do.
BTW, I believe Winter is Coming. The North Remembers. :rofl:

Even so, I can have a preference in skin colour, and no one can force me to change it.
My favourite colours are 8, 12 and 24.

^Maybe someone should release a reverse meter with 1 starting from the darkest shade. Good marketing idea for a new product?

Enquirer

Junior Engineer, IMO, so most of the time, in such a highly sensitive area, he will have limited access to critical elements.
What is to be seen is how much or who all did he take into confidence if at all.
pakis are using the people on the "fringes" to get deep inside meaning the core of the INDIAN ESTABLISHMENTS are well guarded.

Also
They say this guy was on a watch list for some time, so hopefully the much information he must have passed on could be of junk value.
I think USA did the same with china, when china tried to gather details on their fighter program, USA let the chinese asset inside the program to steal data of junk value, just to have enough proof, find all those involved and see where the trail ends.

The timing of this news is very interesting as India is gearing up critical technology partnership with RUSSIA and the news of a LEAK from a JUNIOR LEVEL leaks out.
and we all know pakistan is soooo worried about the strengthening of Indian relationship with Russia.
You'll be surprised how much info even a junior engineer can steal, once he has access to the network!

Regarding your story about US-China: Despite few catches here-n-there, it is widely believed that China has stolen almost every possible military and industrial secret from US. (just look at Chinese jets, including J17. Where do you think they got DSI from?).

How do you think China comes with up a Chinese equivalent of Google, Tinder, Amazon so quickly - they are all based on stolen code! China even has formulas for paint made in US....

sorcerer

Country flag
Because they cannot monitor Facebook & Whatsapp messages!
CIA used to monitor FB posts of Amercians, but Edward Snowden leaked that info to the world & even US had to shut down the operation!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DRDO_NETRA
:D
Who knows FB and Whatsapp is actually monitored. :D
Sometimes, it makes me wonder how some agencies zero in on suspects on the double

CIA made the Americans believe that they had shut down the FB ops..Well!!
IMO, agencies wont let go on anything that gives them quick access to info and profiling.

Jackd

You'll be surprised how much info even a junior engineer can steal, once he has access to the network!

Regarding your story about US-China: Despite few catches here-n-there, it is widely believed that China has stolen almost every possible military and industrial secret from US. (just look at Chinese jets, including J17. Where do you think they got DSI from?).

How do you think China comes with up a Chinese equivalent of Google, Tinder, Amazon so quickly - they are all based on stolen code! China even has formulas for paint made in US....
Plus, didn't the US claimed days ago that Chinese used grain sized chips to steal data.

Enquirer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DRDO_NETRA
:D
Who knows FB and Whatsapp is actually monitored. :D
Sometimes, it makes me wonder how some agencies zero in on suspects on the double

CIA made the Americans believe that they had shut down the FB ops..Well!!
IMO, agencies wont let go on anything that gives them quick access to info and profiling.
Well, in the US if there's a explicit Presidential order not to do something then CIA will not do it - because violating it would mean arrest/prison!
Maybe some rogue elements might try it, but the wide spread program would have been shut down by CIA for sure.

scatterStorm

Country flag
If mythology has told us one thing pretty neatly, its that empires have fallen because a dick decided to play with someone else vagina (because honey is too mainstream and any 'sakth launda' knows what is fake profile and which isn't), I am more worried about the information that has been leaked.

I saw the news yesterday, ABP reported that info was leaked to PAK intel and US Intel. If sensitive data is in hand, than folks we might've lost the surprise and edge over PAK. Russians won't be happy either.

1. True fuel range, trajectory, AoA and the famous S maneuver ... lot is at stake.
2. They can sell this info in blackmarket at higher price, Chinese will also be interested.
3. Our potential customers might not want it now.
4. Our first wave is useless now.
5. They can re-engineer the missile by selling info to Chinks.

This dick engineer has sold his nation off to a vagina, knowingly or unknowingly. Even a 8th standard kid knows what's a fake profile and what isn't and he was a qualified engineer at DRDO. :facepalm:

And HAL wanted to manufacture jets, gimme a break.:daru:

Jackd

If mythology has told us one thing pretty neatly, its that empires have fallen because a dick decided to play with someone else vagina (because honey is too mainstream and any 'sakth launda' knows what is fake profile and which isn't), I am more worried about the information that has been leaked.

I saw the news yesterday, ABP reported that info was leaked to PAK intel and US Intel. If sensitive data is in hand, than folks we might've lost the surprise and edge over PAK. Russians won't be happy either.

1. True fuel range, trajectory, AoA and the famous S maneuver ... lot is at stake.
2. They can sell this info in blackmarket at higher price, Chinese will also be interested.

This dick engineer has sold his nation off to a vagina, knowingly or unknowingly. Even a 8th standard kid knows what's a fake profile and what isn't and he was a qualified engineer at DRDO. :facepalm:

We should also see how Russia reacts to it. We don't know for sure what has been leaked and for long was he leaking information. These news channels have a habit of make a mountain out of a molehill.

sorcerer

Country flag

Thats true, as the probe is already on who are all the enablers on the inside.

I remember when network engineers could actually monitor the text, MMS and the calls of people on the telecom networks from their terminal.
But NOT ANY MORE..since 2012 or so I think.. Now, it requires some serious serious authentications from top levels.
Hope that the network where this incident happened is mature and not much of a value got lost.

I would say, j-17 is a nice junk investment for china. If thats what US wanted, they had won the spy war with china. But yes, the leaks and the level at which china corrupts nations is alarming and a nightmare for agencies.
Stealing code is a "smart move" by china,as they do have all possible exploits available for CIA at its disposal. Anyway, may be the chinese knows the fix too for em or know how to buy them, patch for such.

Thats true that china steals and stealing comes with a set of problems or with stealing they INHERIT problems without a fix.
But for chinese machinery having "something similar" to the west or an adversary of china is all they care about.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
IMG_20181009_145031-min.jpg

There was even much info yesterday. Is it possible to erase data of someone else's account.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
yeah no you are obsessed ,literally have you ever seen Punjabi girls they are as fairer as they come and you talked about Gujrat ,UP being a bit dark well,in general pakis are dark too, a few fair pathanis doesn't make them a fair race or whatever you are trying to portray .
As for south guys not falling for it and northies falling for it give me proof. Then comes your assumption that northies feel closer to pakis, I don't know again where you got this, seems like some propoganda which did it's work. How many times has this happened plzz give me examples. And yes , with all due respect you are obsessed with skin colour .Let's just end this FAIR DEBATE here. A DICK ALWAYS LOOSES TO A PUSSY, whatever colour doesn't matter. Let's just stop . Let the investigation complete, he has only worked for 4 yrs ,first year is mostly training ,and agencies are on his ass from yrs as the news mentioned ,that leaves one year of espionage the 2nd one .I still am hopeful he just passed some junk info.
If he did passed junk info then why would agencies take him out ?
Because of this issue , many other moles will go underground. such arrests must be made secretly. Even family won't object in order to avoid humiliation. Just check that girl's FB account how many idiots are spamming over there. Keep it secret . make things done simple. Otherwise I think it must be cover up to counter Rafale deal to HAL????
Yes as you said dick always loses to pussy. If a girl updates her status to " Single , looking for relation." Just look how many dicks will be behind her.
Its not about skin color.
His wife is just simple drumstick.

lcafanboy

Country flag

Complete seeker details of brahmos had been compromised by this bastard Agarwal gaddar...:frusty::frusty::frusty:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Man, I feel for his wife , what's her mistake? marrying the wrong person.Its just two freaking months,it's like honeymoon period. She has to face the flak on his behalf and if it was arranged marriage well, her parents would be banging their heads. Also about her I'd can't she just deactivate or permanently delete it? why is she facing this bullshit.
I did not understand what you meant by her being drumstick. plz explain.
Thin as drumstick.( My apologies for dragging lady into discussion).
Yeah he was married recently. Just imagine humiliation she would be facing. especially her parents.
This guy was first honey trapped and then money trapped.

Vishu

yep, I have seen porkis making up social handles with Hindu girl's name but when you check them it's all about Syria,Palestine, rohingyas etc etc unfortunate thing is a Muslim girl I knew shared a article about Indian army's atrocities and rapes on "peaceful" Kashmiris.
it happened in 2014 ,then I had a chat with my schoolmate peaceful on ISIS, and then about marriage of a Muslims and non Muslims ,the guy was himself with a Hindu girl but outright refused that a Muslim girl cannot marry a non Muslim ,it's just not allowed in Islam .and his argument I didn't make the rules it's just not allowed unless the guy converts . etc etc And by end of 2015 I became a hardcore Hindu( I was secular before that) thanx to them and trust me there are the jehadis and then there are closet "secular" jehadis but their thinking is almost same barring a few things. I was shocked man because he was very nice and appeared non jehadi kind but deep down thinking was same . They all share news articles relating to Muslims specially ndtv their favourite channel and of course the Amu Jinnah row ,photos of asifa etc etc never found them sharing Hindu or even Indian related articles for that matter ,with each passing day I become more determined to be a kattar HINDU. one more thing that asifa pic with ashamed to be Hindustan was shared by most of the Muslims and most of our secular Hindu girls in school and colleges ,I mean my timeline was full ,I deleted around 80 "secular" friends most of them the girls. Boys are all right they didn't give a crap.
Hi just out of curiosity was he planning to convert hindu girl as well?
I think it isbsame all over India. These guys use their religion as a convenience tool. In my college , there was a Hindu Muslim couple, girl outrightly said you have to convert as her brother and father told you can't marry untill the guy converts, the dhimmi boy agreed then and there. Irony is her own brother was married to a Hindu girl.
That day I promised myself I won't ever allow H girl and M boy couple in my friend circle, already broke a couple :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles