BrahMos Cruise Missile

IndianHawk

Country flag
Well, Su-30MKI also has advantage over Tejas Mk2 on range and weapon loading both of which are quite critical in the war against China. These are the two of the reasons that Rafael won the contract.

Meanwhile, don't forget that Chinese J-10C (>100 in service) already has RCS, BVR and EW advantage over Su-30MKI now according to Chinese. So, what basically what Tejas Mk2 needs to bring in is not only bridging the gap between J-10C and Su-30MKI, but also dramatically superiority over Chinese J-10C replacement in future.
Lmao j10 ew better than su30mki . In which fantasy land!! Show us the power budget available for ew on su30 and j10 . Not to forget j10 has Israeli and French components which are decades ahead of whatever crap even j20 has. Lol. Chinese are funny people.

Secondly more than half of your j10 fleet is unavailable according to multiple nato reports which are at your doorstep. Lol. First correct it.

no smoking

Country flag
Range is useless in air combat unless you have bvr,radar advantage
Really?
Longer range means big tactic maneuver room;
Longer range means your jets can deployed far from enemy's threat;
Longer range means you can put more enemy's land under your threat;
Longer range means longer combat hour in one mission which provides the pilot more options;
Longer range provide better chance for pilot survival.

Air combat is not computer game: I have a better radar, so I detect you first. Then my bvr is better, so you are dead for sure.

Su30 has old pesa based radars and mk2 would have GaN based AESA radar
The problem is not how better Tejas Mk2 is than Su-30.
The question is how better Tejas Mk2 could be than Chinese jet at the time when Tejas Mk2 enters service.

porky_kicker

Country flag
Really?
Longer range means big tactic maneuver room;
Longer range means your jets can deployed far from enemy's threat;
Longer range means you can put more enemy's land under your threat;
Longer range means longer combat hour in one mission which provides the pilot more options;
Longer range provide better chance for pilot survival.

Air combat is not computer game: I have a better radar, so I detect you first. Then my bvr is better, so you are dead for sure.
Really ?

Air combat is not computer game: I have a better range radar , so big tactic maneuver room I detect you first. Then my range bvr is better, so I safe from threat you are dead for sure.

Air combat is not computer game: I have a better range radar, so I put more enemy land under threat detect you first. Then my range bvr is better, so I more options you are dead for sure.

Moral of the story - don't dig your own grave .

All these so called advantages won't matter much if the opponent is capable enough to nullify the so called advantages.

So first learn to heed own advice - Air combat is not computer game.

Last edited:

Abhay Rajput 02

Yes.

IAF has one Surface launched variant regiment inducted.
how many brahmos regiment army has ?
last i heard was till 2012 2 regiment were induced and 2 more were ordered. in 2016
Manohar Parrikar mentioned induction of 2 more regiments in 15 days. after that there is no news about . i am assusming 2 more regiments would have been inducted since then. so in total 6 regiment with about 600 missiles. am i right ? also how many lanchers are there in 1 regiment ?

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Really ?

Air combat is not computer game: I have a better range radar , so big tactic maneuver room I detect you first. Then my range bvr is better, so I safe from threat you are dead for sure.

Air combat is not computer game: I have a better range radar, so I put more enemy land under threat detect you first. Then my range bvr is better, so I more options you are dead for sure.

Moral of the story - don't dig your own grave .

All these so called advantages won't matter much if the opponent is capable enough to nullify the so called advantages.

So first learn to heed own advice - Air combat is not computer game.
J10C has already defeated Su 35 in the exercise. Under the conditions of strong electromagnetic interference, the radar of Su 35 can't even work.
J10C has strong agility. How to not be shot down by J10 within 30 seconds after the start of air combat is a question that all Su-27 pilots must consider. This is the summary of the Chinese Air Force.

rone

Country flag
J10C has already defeated Su 35 in the exercise. Under the conditions of strong electromagnetic interference, the radar of Su 35 can't even work.
J10C has strong agility. How to not be shot down by J10 within 30 seconds after the start of air combat is a question that all Su-27 pilots must consider. This is the summary of the Chinese Air Force.
This report possibly published by Chinese state media not by an independent observer or analyst, also what you think Russians don't know a thing about EW, remember they are the ones who helped Iran to bring down most secretive stealth UAV, so when comes to counter EW Russians one step ahead of even western powers even once a American top military brass mentioned Russians attain stealth using ew, finally think from third person prospective if su35 so inferior just for jet engines why China have to buy these jets in masses why don't they buy anyother defense products like follow up order of s400 systems, the answer is su35 in PLAF is an insurance policy, considering most of Chinese modern avionics copycats or derived from pervious versions, so once any potent fighter jet falls in to enemy hand it's easy to find a counters to the mainstay technology so it's important to have a standalone technology that can assure you a minimum detternce this is also another reason why US hesitant to sell f35 Taiwan,

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This report possibly published by Chinese state media not by an independent observer or analyst, also what you think Russians don't know a thing about EW, remember they are the ones who helped Iran to bring down most secretive stealth UAV, so when comes to counter EW Russians one step ahead of even western powers even once a American top military brass mentioned Russians attain stealth using ew, finally think from third person prospective if su35 so inferior just for jet engines why China have to buy these jets in masses why don't they buy anyother defense products like follow up order of s400 systems, the answer is su35 in PLAF is an insurance policy, considering most of Chinese modern avionics copycats or derived from pervious versions, so once any potent fighter jet falls in to enemy hand it's easy to find a counters to the mainstay technology so it's important to have a standalone technology that can assure you a minimum detternce this is also another reason why US hesitant to sell f35 Taiwan,
We have conducted countless military exercises with Russia, and we know the Russians’ electronic warfare capabilities. A Chinese colonel commented on Russia’s electronic warfare capabilities "The idea is unique, but due to the level of the electronics industry, the Russian military’s electronic warfare capabilities are greatly restricted by the platform."
Su35 and S400 are to make up for China's supplementary combat power before J20 and J16 service. This is very common in Chinese arms purchases.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Do you really think China introduced su35 for the engine?

no smoking

Country flag
Don't waste your time with our Indian cheerleader. He is our friend.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
We have conducted countless military exercises with Russia, and we know the Russians’ electronic warfare capabilities. A Chinese colonel commented on Russia’s electronic warfare capabilities "The idea is unique, but due to the level of the electronics industry, the Russian military’s electronic warfare capabilities are greatly restricted by the platform."
Su35 and S400 are to make up for China's supplementary combat power before J20 and J16 service. This is very common in Chinese arms purchases.
Russians will never give away their EW secrets. All exercises are designed to hide the real capabilities of any armed forces. Do you think Russians are fools? Chinese really do have low IQ as many people have guessed. And Russia certainly has enough money and technology to keep electronics development at a respectable level.
On a side note, a nation that resorts to evil practices like killing opponents with spiked clubs in the dark of the night is a very insecure nation and the reason for that is Chinese tech and military powers are just a myth - they are built on old tech decades behind the west and Russians.

Chinmoy

Country flag
how many brahmos regiment army has ?
last i heard was till 2012 2 regiment were induced and 2 more were ordered. in 2016
Manohar Parrikar mentioned induction of 2 more regiments in 15 days. after that there is no news about . i am assusming 2 more regiments would have been inducted since then. so in total 6 regiment with about 600 missiles. am i right ? also how many lanchers are there in 1 regiment ?
4 regiments.

One regiments do have 4 to 6 batteries depending on theatre.

One battery consists of 4 launchers.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Russians will never give away their EW secrets. All exercises are designed to hide the real capabilities of any armed forces. Do you think Russians are fools? Chinese really do have low IQ as many people have guessed. And Russia certainly has enough money and technology to keep electronics development at a respectable level.
On a side note, a nation that resorts to evil practices like killing opponents with spiked clubs in the dark of the night is a very insecure nation and the reason for that is Chinese tech and military powers are just a myth - they are built on old tech decades behind the west and Russians.
Let me tell you that China has participated in the development of the su35 radar. The military version that China sold to Russia's Godson 2F is used as the back-end processing chip of the radar. There are still some achievements in electronic countermeasures against Russia. Radar, photoelectric detection, Russia has long been behind China.

ladder

Country flag
Let me tell you that China has participated in the development of the su35 radar. The military version that China sold to Russia's Godson 2F is used as the back-end processing chip of the radar. There are still some achievements in electronic countermeasures against Russia. Radar, photoelectric detection, Russia has long been behind China.
Let me tell you a secret. China gifted Su35 to Russia.
Why complicate things?

porky_kicker

Country flag
Oh the irony or rather the idiocy

You saying plaaf determined J10 is better than Su35

But when plaaf evaluated the Su35 before buying, they were foolish enough to buy it inspite of knowing about the super duper capabilities of mighty j10 :pound:

What is the summary of Chinese air force is the problem of Chinese air force , nobody gives a rat ass except for Chinese who cannot even question the obvious fallacies or they will be end up in a gulag, privilege of being a Chinese

Anyways on another note

Hypothetically speaking if one were to take plaaf summary seriously it seems Russians pulled a fast one on you guys :pound: by supplying you guys a monkey version of a monkey version of Su35 :pound:. I am not saying so your plaaf summary is saying so :pound:

Last edited:

Tang

Country flag
If J10C could beat Su35, then Chinese airforce is ass-clown, that it is buying Su35.
Rather sell those Su35 to Pakistan and buy more J10 with it.
Isn't it :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles