BrahMos Cruise Missile

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Brahmos will be more than enough to send entire Pakistan Navy to the Bottom of the sea. I am talking about the surface ships here and not submarines as Brahmos can only hit surface targets and not Targets under the sea.
  • Currently Pakistan Navy has :-
  • 11 Frigates
  • 2 Destroyers
  • 2 Corvettes
All of these can be sunk using Brahmos only along with other Ashm like KH-31, KH-35. Maybe those Type 54 might be a bit more Difficult as they have more modern Counter measures installed in them.

Our Navy should be reserved to fight China in IOE Mainly but still we should not underestimate Pakistan Navy at the same time too.

Swesh

Brahmos will be more than enough to send entire Pakistan Navy to the Bottom of the sea. I am talking about the surface ships here and not submarines as Brahmos can only hit surface targets and not Targets under the sea.
  • Currently Pakistan Navy has :-
  • 11 Frigates
  • 2 Destroyers
  • 2 Corvettes
All of these can be sunk using Brahmos only along with other Ashm like KH-31, KH-35. Maybe those Type 54 might be a bit more Difficult as they have more modern Counter measures installed in them.

Our Navy should be reserved to fight China in IOE Mainly but still we should not underestimate Pakistan Navy at the same time too.
I want an Actual launch from submarine not from underwater platoon that will create fear among our enemy

Super Flanker

Here is a compiled list of all Brahmos Test fires of only the year 2022 till now in April (will update the next time a new test fire launch happens) so here is the list.

Brahmos tests of 2022:-
  1. 11th January From INS Visakhapatnam
  2. 20th January from ITR (Missile with enhanced Capability)
  3. 1st February from A&N command
  4. 18th February from INS Visakhapatnam
  5. 5th March from INS Chennai (ER-extended range version)
  6. 23th March Brahmos IAF ER (S2S)
  7. April 19th Brahmos test fire from SU-30 MKI
  8. April 19th Brahmos test fire from INS Delhi

Super Flanker

I want an Actual launch from submarine not from underwater platoon that will create fear among our enemy
Any idea on which Submarine platforms Brahmos would be used by the Indian Navy after it submarine launched version enters service with Indian Navy?

I guess project 75 Alpha SSNs will have it.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Any idea on which Submarine platforms Brahmos would be used by the Indian Navy after it submarine launched version enters service with Indian Navy?

I guess project 75 Alpha SSNs will have it.
Prepare thyself for the heat wave , which will burn Goa in next 48 hours.

Super Flanker

The heatwave which is sent by god and predicted by the meteorological department.
Which "God" are you referring to here? And please tell me about which heatwave is being predicted by the meteorological department. If you have some sources than please attach them here please :-~

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Which "God" are you referring to here? And please tell me about which heatwave is being predicted by the meteorological department. If you have some sources than please attach them here please :-~
Let me ve blunt here, agle 48 ghante me jam kr garmi padegi to ghar me hi rehna .
And god is god.

Super Flanker

Let me ve blunt here, agle 48 ghante me jam kr garmi padegi to ghar me hi rehna .
And god is god.
Please attach some sources with reference to this and than prove to me that some "heatwave" will supposively hit Goa.

Other than that for now, I will just take this Claim with a pinch of Salt and no else.

The Mimic

Country flag
Why? in a shooting war with Pakistan or China, that inventory will go down in a day or two. We need 3k to to get at high valued targets.
It seems you are not reading the comment. It is Brahmos-A, not the 3 ton Brahmos. We can make 1000 unit+ per year (3 ton Brahmos).

Blademaster

Service availability of Su-30 MKI is 55%, so some 140 out of 272 will be available. One MKI can carry 1 Brahmos-A. So we don't need that many no. because there is no other fighter which can carry this 2.5 ton missile.
True dat. However keep in mind of sortie rate and expenditure rates. Brahmos-A is very useful in attacking high value targets at long range. The longer range you have the better it is for you because statistically it means less casualties.

The Mimic

Country flag
True dat. However keep in mind of sortie rate and expenditure rates. Brahmos-A is very useful in attacking high value targets at long range. The longer range you have the better it is for you because statistically it means less casualties.
Sortie rate will remain a matter of concern until Brahmos-NG is inducted. Then every fighter can carry it. MKI can carry 3 of it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles