Brahmaputra diversion by China: How should India respond?

Country flag
Water dispute can trigger nuclear war with India

Water dispute can trigger nuclear war with India: Nizami | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Water dispute can trigger nuclear war with India: Nizami
Published: June 07, 2009

LAHORE - Chairman Nazria Pakistan Trust and Editor-in-Chief The Nation Majid Nizami has urged the politicians not to pave way for dictators in future and let Pakistan become an Islamic democratic welfare state.
He was delivering his vote of thanks at the foundation stone laying ceremony of Aiwan-e-Quaid-e-Azam at Johar Town on Saturday. The stone laying was performed by Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani.
Majid Nizami appealed to the present government not to take initiative for friendship with India unless the Kashmir dispute is resolved. India is not willing to solve the Kashmir issue and if we forget this dispute on her advice what would be left to solve with India, he said. He further said we consider Kashmir as jugular vein of Pakistan and India is building dams in Kashmir on our rivers by which, God forbid, Pakistan can become a desert within the next 10 to 15 years. We should say Lala Ji to show upright posture or otherwise prepare for a nuclear war”, he added. He said Dr A Q Khan made Pakistan invincible.
Majid Nizami said he declared Asif Ali Zardari as Mard-e-Hurr because of his prolonged ordeal in prison. He should review his statement that Pakistan has no threat from India as the fact is so. If India did not abstain from its course, there would be a nuclear war on water dispute.
The tripartite alliance of the US, Israel and India is against Pakistan and they have now started propaganda that Pakistan’s nuclear programme is not in safe hands, he maintained.
Majid Nizami said PML and PPP workers should remain ready to sacrifice their lives for Pakistan. Once Bhutto had said that we would fight for Kashmir for 1,000 years, he averred.

Once our BMD is in place we can calls these beggars bluff

Country flag
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Pak-India talks on Kishanganga Hydro Project break down

* Second round of talks scheduled for October
* India rejects Pak claims of compensation for ‘damage’ by Baglihar

LAHORE/NEW DELHI: Talks between Pakistan and India on the controversial Kishanganga Hydro Power Project have broken down, a private TV channel quoted Pakistan Indus Water Commissioner Jamaat Ali Shah as saying on Friday.

Talking to media in Islamabad on his return from India, Shah said the issue of the Kishanganga project came under discussion at the request of India but no progress could be made.

Indian and Pakistani officials had on Friday approved, after strenuous negotiations, the minutes of the annual Permanent Indus Commission meeting.

Though the meeting concluded on Wednesday, there were serious disagreements on the wording, content and notes of discussions.

Both sides agreed on matters such as strengthening and enlarging the role of the commission to include issues like global warning, climate change and melting glaciers affecting the Indus line system, but New Delhi rejected Islamabad's demand to compensate for what Islamabad alleges to be the choking of the River Chenab’s water supply last year, when the Baglihar power project was commissioned.

Pakistan had raised the issue of compensation for the choking of 200,000 cusecs of water in the Chenab by New Delhi in August, 2008, to fill up the newly-constructed Baglihar dam in Indian-held Kashmir.

Pakistan claimed it had suffered bad crops due to minimal water inflows. India has rejected the charge, citing hydrological data.

Shah said Pakistan had the option of approaching the World Bank in case India continues to reject Pakistan’s stance under the Indus Water Treaty.

An official at India’s Ministry of Water Resources said there has never been an agreement on issues like water compensation, Kishanganga and Uri-II. He said "Pakistan has assumed that India has held back water. But we have told them that this assumption is not correct as last year’s flow of water (in the Chenab) was low anyway".

Will try again: Shah said a second round of talks between Pakistan and India on the commissioner level would be held in October in Pakistan.

Meanwhile, experts suggest that water wars between the neigbouring countries are set to aggravate due to climate changes affecting Himalayan glaciers. Professor M Sultan from the geography department at the University of Kashmir believed that the depletion of the glaciers was a real threat. He maintains that the temperature in the region has shown disturbing trends since 1950. “From 1950 to 1975, the temperature had shown a cooling trend, but from 1975 and onwards, there has been a ‘warming’ trend in the temperature and this continues; it is expected to increase further,” he said. daily times monitor/iftikhar gilani

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
why nuclear war is solution to all Pakistani problems? why such news always come from Pakistan? why only Pakistanis always say that both countries can not afford war? are we Indians arrogant? why poor Pakistanis have to refer to their Islamic nuke every time?
how long India will be on Pakistan nuclear ransom?
why Pakistanis always pronounced them self has nuclear state but Indians don't?
its a very very disgraceful situation for civilized India to listen to such cheap 'muhala' (locality) gunda (bully) like talking to Pakistan every time. i can not imaging any nuclear state in Europe or elsewhere would talk like this. please some one answer me when we are going to dealt such bully.

Country flag
they are threatening with nukes now over every little thing i am starting to think they are bluffing and may not even have control of their few nukes any longer?

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Hey, if they think a nuclear war is the only option...:(

Bring it on baby. :D

Country flag
next time they say say this shit indian govt should revoke no first use policy.

hit&run

Mod
some thing is :s:s , i always think after considering the very objective and quest of Pakistan getting N-bomb post 1972 war that if they would have been capable of having N-bomb till date the bomb was supposed to be detonated in India straight away.
i may be wrong with my perception but i have seen many Indian politicians and defense analyst's reaction being very benign when Pakistani nuclear capabilities are discussed.

Country flag
what i don't understand is the hypocrite Obama preaching to rid the world of nuclear weapons; and giving unlimited aid to a country threatening it's neighbor with nukes pure hypocrisy!!!!!!!!!!

hit&run

Mod
a low level conflict at loc or infiltration up north should be planned within next 2 years by India. any suggestions please.

NikSha

next time they say say this shit indian govt should revoke no first use policy.
I think you missed the election results. We have Congress in power. :blum3:

The only thing our government will do is..... nothing. Absolutely nothing. Probably go cry to US about such bully talk, but that's just Congress being Congress (unless they want to initiate some quotas, then they grow some balls).

Country flag
suggestion- stop all water going into pakistan let them make the first move by then BMD should be ready, have our ATV with SLBM in their water ;and block their strike and drop a couple of dozen AGNI SLBM'S on them.

J

JattDaDanda

suggestion- stop all water going into pakistan let them make the first move by then BMD should be ready, have our ATV with SLBM in their water ;and block their strike and drop a couple of dozen AGNI SLBM'S on them.
Tarey muh meh ghee shakarr brother, :2guns:lets stop all the water flowing into Pakistan.....& then just wait for them to make a dumb move. We need to finish this once and far all. this time.:2guns:

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
hey guys they will eat grass or sand hmmm.............. i dont know but they will eat some thing but they will nuke india at any cost after all they are the descendents of the Gazhi of gazhis Rt Horn Mohamad ghuri and is the Land of the Mughals how ruled the Kaffir Hinds for a mear 1000 years

i say we should give a Dogs ass to what they say and continue with the KG Hydro progect

johnee

why nuclear war is solution to all Pakistani problems? why such news always come from Pakistan? why only Pakistanis always say that both countries can not afford war? are we Indians arrogant? why poor Pakistanis have to refer to their Islamic nuke every time?
Simple. Becoz such threats work with coward Indian establishment and defence experts. They have realised that by threatening India with nukes, they can get away with anything. Just point a nuke to India and they will cower and wet their pants, that seems to be the line of thinking of Paks. And by the looks of it, we will endure such threats for a long time to come, perhaps even our great grand children will have to live in the fear of nuke attack from Paks.........

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
some thing is :s:s , i always think after considering the very objective and quest of Pakistan getting N-bomb post 1972 war that if they would have been capable of having N-bomb till date the bomb was supposed to be detonated in India straight away.
i may be wrong with my perception but i have seen many Indian politicians and defense analyst's reaction being very benign when Pakistani nuclear capabilities are discussed.
There nuclear ambition is dated from 1964 when China exploded it's first bomb. Not from 1972.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
how long India will be on Pakistan nuclear ransom?
why Pakistanis always pronounced them self has nuclear state but Indians don't?
its a very very disgraceful situation for civilized India to listen to such cheap 'muhala' (locality) gunda (bully) like talking to Pakistan every time. i can not imaging any nuclear state in Europe or elsewhere would talk like this. please some one answer me when we are going to dealt such bully.
They have a suicidal tendency. They are absolutely no hopers and know that. They know their country and life is in deep shyt and they can't do a thing about that. So all they can think about is to self destruct and take down India with them.

They seem to think that it will be the end of India and Hinduism while their Arab masters and their holy places in Arabia will survive and for many of them it is an acceptable price, such is the filth that these guys are upto.

I say, make it clear to them that all these assumptions may not necessarily be true and India will hit them where it hurts the most.

hit&run

Mod
They have a suicidal tendency. They are absolutely no hopers and know that. They know their country and life is in deep shyt and they can't do a thing about that. So all they can think about is to self destruct and take down India with them.

They seem to think that it will be the end of India and Hinduism while their Arab masters and their holy places in Arabia will survive and for many of them it is an acceptable price, such is the filth that these guys are upto.

I say, make it clear to them that all these assumptions may not necessarily be true and India will hit them where it hurts the most.
i hope so! this forum is making people understand the real evil of pakistan. more and more people concerned are aware, and in long run such information provided will help people to decide when there will be acute need to act fast.

its said: whenever you will open the doors of your awareness life will improve itself. :mornin:

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Well this is because of Islamization of Pakistan. They have managed to turn Jinnah's dream into a nightmare. These guys are going nuts. They just dont know what to do. We must increase our security right now. They are turning aggressive day by day. They need to be taught some lesson in manners.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
I hope guys in the Establishment are reding this forum

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles