Boris Johnson admitted to ICU

Hari Sud

Country flag
A bit off the topic. ——- Why is Pakistan reporting such low death rate (66 dead for 4600 total Corona cases).

Is something wrong in reporting to WHO or Pakistani Health Ministry deliberately perpetuating lies.

vishnugupt

Country flag
A bit off the topic. ——- Why is Pakistan reporting such low death rate (66 dead for 4600 total Corona cases).

Is something wrong in reporting to WHO or Pakistani Health Ministry deliberately perpetuating lies.
1) Any testing is forbidden in Islam so nobody comes for testing
2) Health workers cant go out for polio drops so forget Wuhan virus testing
3) Muslim leaders treat their fellow Muslims as trash so testing is for VIPs only
4) A large part of the country is "No Go Zone"
5) Fake Chinese testing kits with 70% false-negative results
6) Chinese Virus don't affect momins because it came from a friendly country
7) Corona itself more powerful than Imran gormint. large corona cases can topple Pak gormint

here2where

So is this moron who wouldn't look out of place in a doorway near a pub with vomit down his shirt front, back to shaking hands with chinese pigs straight out of ICU?

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag

The answer to your question is really simple: Put yourself in Imran Khan's place.

If you were the PM of such a screwed up mess of a state like Pakistan - would you really want to know what the real numbers of Wuhan Corona cases are ? Even if you knew, what could you do - better not to know !

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
He didn't have even Pneumonia so no close shave. He was put in ICU as precautionary measures
Any respiratory sign and need for assistance like in his case the need for oxygen and artificial respiration (non invasive) is high risk category and in clinical term ‘impending pneumonitis’.

I do not want to sound paniced and can withdraw the word ‘Death’ but this virus has surprised me as it has killed many famous Doctors, one I have followed for last 10 odd years. I say people are lucky coming out of it because there are no bets when it is down to how your immunity behaves.

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
Any respiratory sign and need for assistance like in his case the need for oxygen and artificial respiration (non invasive) is high risk category and in clinical term ‘impending pneumonitis’.

I do not want to sound paniced and can withdraw the word ‘Death’ but this virus has surprised me as it has killed many famous Doctors, one I have followed for last 10 odd years. I say people are lucky coming out of it because there are no bets when it is down to how your immunity behaves.
Yeah, I was reading a Brit newspaper and I was shocked that a young 24 y/o Filipino Male nurse in London died from exposure. There are also many cases of nurses in their early thirties who have died. It seems like health care workers are really at the highest risk because of prolonged exposure.

I also think there is another factor at play here: the ER doctors and nurses in Western hospitals are able to keep infected patients alive longer with ventilators and other stuff, even if they end up dying eventually. This means that those ER doctors and nurses are exposed even more because of the large number of severely infected patients.

Gaurav Rai

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If Boris would be dead, that would create a fun geopolitics where China could expect a little bashing. But shitt !!

Kumata

Country flag
He could have completely avoided this stunt !
stunts are like cheap drugs... u never get over them.... he contracted this shit doing a stunt and i hope he doesnt go back to hug a chinese as part of same stunt... apprently there are few more strains of this shit out there waiting..

sorcerer

Country flag
stunts are like cheap drugs... u never get over them.... he contracted this shit doing a stunt and i hope he doesnt go back to hug a chinese as part of same stunt... apprently there are few more strains of this shit out there waiting..
When a national leader does that it sends a wrong message to the public..and they dont give a damn when the govt puts up lock down.
Boriss screwed up big..I think his action can be blamed to a great extent for the spike in the cases in UK.

Kumata

Country flag
When a national leader does that it sends a wrong message to the public..and they dont give a damn when the govt puts up lock down.
Boriss screwed up big..I think his action can be blamed to a great extent for the spike in the cases in UK.
Yeah now let us hope that he have learned his lessons and will kick out chinese and porkies off the Britain...I was in birmingham and we have more mosque than anything else there..

there were so many skull caps & burqa 's that at times, i wondered if i am in a old delhi or birmingham

sorcerer

Country flag
Yeah now let us hope that he have learned his lessons and will kick out chinese and porkies off the Britain...I was in birmingham and we have more mosque than anything else there..

there were so many skull caps & burqa 's that at times, i wondered if i am in a old delhi or birmingham
hahaha...
thats secularist democratic voodoo in progress yo!
if Brits need to kick the chinese monkeys out they need to grow a spine.
I think they have sold it to sand people and chinese...even the Queen talks sand people slang!
I dont see much hope for Ukistan..
unless they strategically use neutral parties in politics and shore up their smol island else it will sink with a stink.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles