Bill Gates and Aamir Khan joint panel on NDTV "INDIA QUESTIONS"

abingdonboy

Country flag
Guys I thoroughly recommend watching this (IN FULL), it is just awe inspiring:

India Questions Bill Gates and Aamir Khan Video: NDTV.com

These, as the anchor says, truly are two of the greatest people alive on the planet today. Their words and passion are enough to make your eyes moisten.

The world needs more people like them.

@Kunal Biswas @LurkerBaba @Drsomnath999 @arnabmit @nitesh @Blackwater @Yusuf @arya @p2prada @pmaitra @hit&run @Waffen SS @JAYRAM @shom @huaxia rox @nimo_cn @satish007 @Ray @Compersion @TrueSpirit @kushalappa @Daredevil @anoop_mig25 @sayareakd

Last edited by a moderator:

bhramos

Country flag
Guys I thoroughly recommend watching this (IN FULL), it is just awe inspiring:

India Questions Bill Gates and Aamir Khan Video: NDTV.com

These, as the anchor says, truly are two of the greatest people alive on the planet today. Their words and passion are enough to make your eyes moisten.

The world needs more people like them.

@Kunal Biswas @LurkerBaba @Drsomnath999 @arnabmit @nitesh @Blackwater @Yusuf @arya @p2prada @pmaitra @hit&run @Waffen SS @JAYRAM @shom @huaxia rox @nimo_cn @satish007 @Ray @Compersion @TrueSpirit @kushalappa @Daredevil @anoop_mig25 @sayareakd
Please dont compare US or EU businessmen with Indian businessmen, generally US/EU Businessmen never give their benefits to sons, they all have given their aftermath to a capable guy to unless their useless sons as custom in India.. Amir Khan what did he gave to society!!! i mean his properties.... he is enjoying his riches...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Gates and Amir Khan have made a mark in their respective fields.

Gates is effusive in philanthropy

Amir Khan is effusive in his Pollyannaistic thoughts.

Bully for both of them!

EXPERT

aamir cant be compared with gates .....
I know gates has given millions of dollars for BIHAR , and for many other purposes in INDIA .
Whereas AAMIR shows us the CAUSE, DIFFICULTIES, WAYS, PROS , CONS. etc etc..... he is a society developer ....

and Mr. RATAN TATA is great , when I watched on NAT GEO , why TATA built NANO it makes me think that he is just awesome..
he knows very well about human values , that's why he started TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITALS for better health of his staff and INDIANS.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles