Biden announces withdrawal from Afghanistan by 9th September

doreamon

Country flag
Afghan forces will probably hold on against these fckrs with Chinese toys until funds dry up after that we all know what's going to happen.
So sharia coming back to Afganistan.. I demand sharia in Pakistan .. Those Urban paki active on social media needs sharia . Specially urban paki women need it the most .. Now a days they are too much active on social media which is haram...

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
no need Impran khan is already doing that.
Sorry but she is the one keeping imrand on leash inside house , a whole bdsm program goes on ,where imran is tortured ,from ball pulling to whipping the ass , imran is her sex slave , nothing else .

Quite influential lady .

If this time jihadi trues to enter here ,we should have some chemical weapons ready , cause we need to instill fear that leave alone hoor ,not even bakri begum will give you 🐱 .

Ask drdo to make some really advanced flame thrower , burn them alive ,and sprinkle some ganga jal on their bodies . Reeee

Cheetah007

Country flag
Two consulates at jalabad & Herat already closed in the past year.

I won't be surprised if India shutdown all consulates by the end of year. Embassy will be there in Kabul. Anyways people of Afghanistan love and appreciate India which India should be very proud of regardless of what happens there. I remember back in late 2001, Kabul markets were flooded with Amitabh and Shah rukh movies.Geopolitics is going to change as Uncle Sam is now focusing all energies on China.
My suggestion will be to leave AFG to Pak, and let them handle it. India needs to potray itself as an alternative to China and get large investments, local manufacturing, technology etc from Uncle Sam and European allies. I fear that we will be stuck with Pakistan i-e brown vs brown issue. The playing field needs to be browns vs yellow/whites, then we will be on our path for a superpower.

Chimpoo

Country flag
The US will rotate their troops or replace with Academi/Blackwater mercenaries I'm not sure the US will make a total military withdrawal from Afghanistan- at least going by previous actions.

From 2015:

"Barack Obama has abandoned his longstanding goal of ending the war in Afghanistan – the longest in US history – and suggested he may need to make further adjustments in troop numbers before his presidency ends.

After months of deliberation within his administration, the US president said he would leave 5,500 US forces in Afghanistan beyond his departure from office in January 2017

It reverses his previous plan, announced in spring 2014, to cut troop levels to that number in 2015, which US military commanders had prevailed upon Obama to abandon, citing an escalation in Taliban attacks."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/15/obama-delay-withdrawal-us-troops-afghanistan

notaname

Country flag
Taliban spox Suhail Shaheen @suhailshaheen1 welcomes withdrawal of US forces from Bagram airbase.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
#Bannon
#DrLiMengYan1
#闫丽梦
#郭文贵
#班农
#LiMengYan
#COVID19
#YanLiMeng
#亚裔歧视
#Ethnicity
#CCP
Navajo Nation president Jonathan Nez on Sunday said the pandemic has revealed disparities in the health care system across the United States, especially in Native American communities.

“I think this pandemic here has revealed some of the deficiencies in all of our health care systems throughout the country, but more so in Native American communities,” Nez told host Margaret Brennan on CBS’s “Face the Nation.”

Nez also pointed out that the Indian Health Service has been underfunded since it was established, adding that these health care professions are using the limited resources they have to fight the virus.

“Over 500 tribes throughout the country have been working hard to push back on this virus, and as many viewers may know that the Indian Health Services oversees the health care system, and the Indian Health Service has been underfunded since its inception. And so we are, the health care professionals are utilizing the limited resources that they have.
@ezsasa @Indx TechStyle Wumao

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
China Will Pay To Build A New Military Base On Tajikistan's Border With Afghanistan
Excellent. PLA getting sucked into combat is the best thing that we could hope for.

The CCP thinks that it can sweet-talk, buy out, and intimidate its way around these savages with the propaganda that they use against Tibetans and Turkestanis.

The PLA may have the money and gear but have 0 experience in fighting against a well-informed savage enemy. Not to mention that the best of their forces will always remain on the Eastern coast facing Japan, Korea, and the USA. That means much of the troops stationed on their western front would be conscripted soldiers with a smatter of professionals in senior commanding roles. Given their attitude, it won't take a minute for the Taliban and CCP to turn against each other.

While they may not admit it at that time, there is a big chance of a huge conflict between the local PLA commanders with Taliban forces on the ground. The little emperor soyboys are going to have a tough time dealing with the rugged & battle-hardened Talibanis.

I truly hope they put a base there; let the fireworks begin!

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Afghanistan: Separate blasts at mosques kill 22, many wounded
Reuters Apr 21, 2022, 17:10 PM IST,

An explosion at a Shi`ite mosque in the northern Afghan city of Mazar-e-Sharif on Thursday killed at least 11 people.

https://zeenews.india.com/world/afg...at-mosques-kills-22-many-wounded-2455948.html
Separate explosions at Afghan cities of Mazar-e-Sharif and Kunduz have killed at least 22 people and leaft many wounded. An explosion at a Shi`ite mosque in the northern Afghan city of Mazar-e-Sharif killed at least 11 people, a health official said. A separate blast caused at least 11 more casualties in Kunduz, another northern Afghan city, according to a provincial health official.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles