Bhakthi Related Thread

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Westerners desperation. They refuse to accept that Hinduism is philosophically brilliant, intellectually rich and far older than their own. They start doing the only thing they know, employ lies and deceit to disconnect Hinduism from India.

Rediculous levels of inferiority complex. First AIT to disconnect Indus Valley (and indirectly entire Dharmic tree) from India and now this.

Their jealousy is astounding
Check this. Just overview it every few pages. You'll get the idea.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/311349442/Serpent-Power-pdf

https://www.scribd.com/user/59575319/Ashley-Love

gekko

Westerners desperation. They refuse to accept that Hinduism is philosophically brilliant, intellectually rich and far older than their own. They start doing the only thing they know, employ lies and deceit to disconnect Hinduism from India.

Rediculous levels of inferiority complex. First AIT to disconnect Indus Valley (and indirectly entire Dharmic tree) from India and now this.

Their jealousy is astounding
Here's Subhramanian Swamy debating with Canadian missionary. It dispels all caricatures the missionaries have created about evil heathens while calling a spade a spade.

Good stuff.

Krusty

Country flag

Kshatriya87

Country flag
No.. just. No. I do not have the mental fortitude to read these without actually breaking something.

This bastard Jhon woodroffe died in 1936 but his cancerous vomit is still lingering about. Who is this xerox machine ashley love?
Ashley love is the uploader. All books about Egypt and how spirituality began in egypt. Even "OM" came from egypt it says.

I stopped reading.

Krusty

Country flag
I just read the thread in its entirety and I do not want to face the wrath of @Ancient Indian

To all,

There is surprisingly little content in this thread about the works of Aalwars and Naayanmars. They were the pillars of Bhakti movement in the south and their works include a huge collection of hymns about Lord Shiva (nayanmars) and lord Vishnu and his avatar Krishna (aalwars). Both about them and songs in praise of them.

They are so important that most of the ancient Temples in Tamil Nadu (including most of the 106 divyadesams on earth) have ther own section dedicated to nayanmars and Alvars.

IMG_4085.JPG
IMG_4086.JPG
IMG_4087.JPG

Ancient Indian Saar, can you upload some content specific to aalwars and naayanmars please? I want to dig into our rich Bhakti history too.

Last edited:

Krusty

Country flag
Ashley love is the uploader. All books about Egypt and how spirituality began in egypt. Even "OM" came from egypt it says.

I stopped reading.
Actually it's our fault. Every country today which had an ancient Civilisation on its territory went overboard at research and spreading it to the west (Egyptian/Chinese/Greek/roman) so much so they constantly make movies based on them and are taught in their universities. Where do you think king fu panda/Aladdin/300/prince of Egypt among many others came from? It's only India that didn't even bother. We have a habit of squandering what we have unfortunately

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Actually it's our fault. Every country today which had an ancient Civilisation on its territory went overboard at research and spreading it to the west (Egyptian/Chinese/Greek/roman) so much so they constantly make movies based on them and are taught in their universities. Where do you think king fu panda/Aladdin/300/prince of Egypt among many others came from? It's only India that didn't even bother. We have a habit of squandering what we have unfortunately
Atleast Modi took Yoga to the world OFFICIALLY. Other religious & cultural values need to be published all across the world.

Krusty

Country flag
control? modestly speaking, generally, no way. mental asylum or a hospital most likely you'll end up in. like i had said, read the experiences of Pt. Gopi Krishna.
i used to do Anulom-Vilom for a very brief period in the way its supposedly meant to be (not how/what we see on the TV/vids or usually read about in literature), to awaken the Kundalini from its 'slumber'. i soon ceased doing it as i guess better sense and understanding prevailed.
Pilgrim ji... check out this video of Carl Sagan. See if you can catch the correlation

the poor square

If it's NASA Scientist, it means nobel prize. If it's a Hindu philosopher it's mental asylum

Last edited:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Pilgrim ji... check out this video of Carl Sagan. See if you can catch the correlation

the poor square

If it's NASA Scientist, it means nobel prize. If it's a Hindu philosopher it's mental asylum
didnt get you. watched only a few seconds of the vid though. will watch when have time.
-----------------

THE GRACE OF LORD GANESH:
Today, I was out for some work, on the way bought a couple of things. Saw some delicious Mangoes and decide to buy them. Buy a Kilo and ¼ kg but the Vendor charges me for one kg and returns more than the correct price. I have to remind him that I am buying more. He looks surprised, smiles at me and takes back some money. Coincidence or a Chance! Go to another Vendor, same thing happens again. He again undercharges me and I have to remind him to charge me correctly. Again! A Coincidence or Chance?

These days I have been doing a little bit of the Ganesh Mantra. This is the result. This sort of thing always happens when I do certain Ganesh Mantras and has happened numerous times. Ganesh Mantra and Upasana has the quality of stopping most leakages (financial losses), of getting things done for less (in an inexpensive way), of improving relationships, of increasing focus, of stabilizing various aspects of life, of opening new avenues and many more (The details I have written in articles on my Website and blog).

Whenever people come to me for Mantra Sadhana, I always start them off with a Ganesh Mantra (unless they come to me with a specific problem). According to Hindu Scriptures, Lord Ganesh is ‘Pratham Pujya’ (to be worshipped first before all others). And according to Yogic science he is the Lord of the Muladhara Chakra and therefore with the opening of the Muladhara chakra, the Kundalini leads one on the path to higher consciousness.

And also for all those people who want to be wealthy and practice MahaLakshmi Upasana, without Ganesh Upasana, it will never be successful because Lakshmi is chanchal, moves like a fish, extremely unstable. Upasana of Lord Ganesh stabilizes the wealth otherwise if one does MahaLakshmi Upasana alone, the Upasak will lose wealth. (Off Course MahaLakshmi Upasana is not the Upasana of wealth alone as it is much more, but here I merely refer to the common perception and desire).

As a Note: Technically, though, the Guru is ‘Pratham Pujya’ because he shows the way.
‘Guru Gobind dono khade, ka-ke lagu paanv, balihari Guru aap ki, Gobind diyo dikhay’ (The popular couplet reads: Guru and God both stand before me, whose feet should I touch (first) (who should I bow down to first?), I bow to the Guru (first) because he showed me the path to God (without him I would never have found the perfection and the knowledge which would lead me to God).

(copied from Swami Muktananda Puri's timelime)

@Kshatriya87 - recall the fate of the sadhak who was in Ganesh Sadhana but left it just a day before completion to engage in desires of upper & lower mouth.

Khalsa_Panth

The Rifle, Pistol, Spear, Sword, Bow & Arrow - These Five are Prime

ਪਰੀਯੈਨਹੀਆਨਕੇਪਾਇਨਪੈਹਰਿਕੇਗੁਰਕੇਦਿਜਕੇਪਰੀਯੈ॥ ਜਿਹਕੋਜੁਗਚਾਰਮੈਨਾਉਜਪੈਤਿਹਸੋਲਰੀਯੈਮਰੀਯੈਤਰੀਯੈ॥੧੬੮੮॥
Seek not the anyone else’s feet but those of Hari, the Guru, and the Twice Born. He whose name is recited throughout the four ages, against Him by fighting and dying one is carried across.

— Krishnavatar, verse 1688

ਛਤਰੀਆ Ksytria
ਹਠੀਆ Hattheea
ਤਪੀਆ Tappeea
ਵਿਦਿਆ Vidiya
ਧਰਮਾ Dharma
ਰਾਕਸ਼ Raksha(s)
ਸੂਰਮਤਾਈ SoormaTaii
ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ Paramatma(n)
ਮੁਕਤੀ Mukti

Asli Bhagti Rann Vich Keetee Jaandi।।
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ।।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਿਹ।।