Best documentary on the Indian Military Ever!

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag

jat

The clips are nice though. Their is a translation in Chinese. I will try to find more on this. But damn its the best coverage of the Indian military i've seen so far!

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
The clips are nice though. Their is a translation in Chinese. I will try to find more on this. But damn its the best coverage of the Indian military i've seen so far!
thanks brother :) also visit my youtube channel

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Ancient Japanese called India "Tenjiku" - the heavenly place :)
Thanks for the video.

Adux

Country flag
You know what this video indicates, the Japanese are counting on us. Seems like Japan, US and ASEAN has woken up to China, and the most important piece in this is India, when will we wake up?

Adux

Country flag
Dovalikin,

Those are some clear and strong words used by the Japanese PM

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Dovalikin,

Those are some clear and strong words used by the Japanese PM
That guy was made to resign(by we all know who) for he said the unthinkable, he wanted Japan to move out of the US Japan Treaty of Mutual Assistance(allegedly). Too bad nationalists are not valued in Japan anymore.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Very much
India needs a new set of 40-50 something leaders, to move on from whatever the shithole we are in. Japan has to move out of its self-defeating constitution. I think it is very much in cards, if anything it will have America's encouragement
I highly doubt that will happen.

Falcon

Very much
India needs a new set of 40-50 something leaders, to move on from whatever the shithole we are in. Japan has to move out of its self-defeating constitution. I think it is very much in cards, if anything it will have America's encouragement

and why the hell I cannot load the video on 8 Mbps connection here......strange.....

Galaxy

Country flag
Any translation in English ????

Very slow too.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
How come all the hawkish leaders are on the DFI only and not out there as a leader of new political party which we need very much. I see a new India under some of your leadership who show us the vision of India as it should be.

bhramos

Country flag
how did Chinks get permission to IN vessels. by seeing this Video they can count on the capabilities.!!!

JayATL

how did Chinks get permission to IN vessels. by seeing this Video they can count on the capabilities.!!!
Chinks? Why make racist remarks unless you guys now think it is not an offensive word ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles