Berlusconi asks ambassadors to bring pretty girls to Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
ROME: Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi lived up to his playboy reputation, saying men from Latin countries can "appreciate pretty girls" and asking foreign ambassadors to bring some over.

"Bring some good-looking girls over some time. We would appreciate them because we are Latins," the 73-year-old told a gathering of ambassadors and business leaders from nearly 30 Mediterranean countries in Milan.

"But not playboys, as in my case, I've become a 'play-old'," he added with a grin.

Last year, Berlusconi's wife filed for divorce over revelations that the media tycoon attended the 18th birthday party of an aspiring model who called him "Daddy".

Berlusconi was also forced to deny paying for sex after a call-girl disclosed publicly she had spent the night with him, recorded conversations with him and filmed his bedroom with her mobile phone.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Yeah, with Italy being full of nuns yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

At least he's a douchebag overtly and not covertly.

plugwater

The man is insane. He is the most corrupt man in European politics. I don't understand why the Italian public continue to elect him into office.

Last edited by a moderator:

SHASH2K2

The man is insane. He is the most corrupt man in European politics. I don't understand why the Italian public continue to elect him into office.
Because they are all THARKI and thats why they have elected greatest tharki as their leader.

Last edited by a moderator:

SilentScope

Why is this guy still a world leader?

This guy is without a doubt one of the most corrupt leaders in world history. It is a shame for him to still be in power, especially in this day and age.

Neil

Country flag
he is a complete disgrace to Italy and the world community at large....a desperado !!

Oracle

His libido is more than that of a horse even at this age. Lately I found that all those emails about 'Livelong virility', 'Enhanced erection', 'Increase your manhood' etc that flooded my inbox were not spams, but internet marketing by Fininvest.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
What a man does in his private life is his problem. This is not the forum to disgrace any leader of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles