Belgian F16 destroying lybian plane on ground

bhramos

Country flag
Hi mate is DFI is Supporting attacks on Libiya???
why arent we posting losses of rebals............!!!!!!

captonjohn

Country flag
Hi mate is DFI is Supporting attacks on Libiya???
why arent we posting losses of rebals............!!!!!!
DFI is not supporting anybody but definitely opposing killing of innocent peoples in their own country by a mad leader who is ruling from over 41 years. We oppose that and that's why we support the freedom of Libya from a cruel ruler.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
DFI is trying to quench information so that we can know more about jets involved (MMRCA) and modern Air warfare ?

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
You know... NATO would really do justice to their "FREEING THE OPPRESSED" agenda if they could rather attack North Korea and free the poor Koreans off Kim Jong Il's lunacy. Kim Jong is far more unstable and insane than Gaddafi any day. At least in Libya, you would not be tortured to death if you accidentally sat on a piece of paper bearing Gaddafi's picture.

This simply shows that NATO is after OIL. That's all. And its almost despicable that they are doing this with a falsely noble agenda. Their steadfast allies the South Koreans have been suffering because of that Kim's Mentally-Ill family for so many generations. And NATO does nothing there. I know Gaddafi is not an angel but there are better ways to support a revolution rather than a hardcore military intervention. I was against this, I am against this and I will be against this.

And for the larger picture, this will make the Islamic countries even more paranoid of the West.

agentperry

i support qadaffi, 2 outta 3 tribes are with qadaffi. he is the man who thought of africa as a whole and used the wealth of libya for upbringing of africa. just because he is against the ideology and heagamony of west he is being targetted.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
You know... NATO would really do justice to their "FREEING THE OPPRESSED" agenda if they could rather attack North Korea and free the poor Koreans off Kim Jong Il's lunacy. Kim Jong is far more unstable and insane than Gaddafi any day. At least in Libya, you would not be tortured to death if you accidentally sat on a piece of paper bearing Gaddafi's picture.

This simply shows that NATO is after OIL. That's all. And its almost despicable that they are doing this with a falsely noble agenda. Their steadfast allies the South Koreans have been suffering because of that Kim's Mentally-Ill family for so many generations. And NATO does nothing there. I know Gaddafi is not an angel but there are better ways to support a revolution rather than a hardcore military intervention. I was against this, I am against this and I will be against this.

And for the larger picture, this will make the Islamic countries even more paranoid of the West.
i am with you 100% but problem with USA is that North Korea has got nukes and it has delivery system which can reach US, that is why they dont want to take punga with NK.

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
i support qadaffi, 2 outta 3 tribes are with qadaffi. he is the man who thought of africa as a whole and used the wealth of libya for upbringing of africa. just because he is against the ideology and heagamony of west he is being targetted.
You gotta be kidding me. 2 out of 3 tribes support Qaddafi? Is that why 2 out of 3 people are against him in Libya? if it was a democracy, Qaddafi would be out of power 30 years ago. As long as he was being propped up by the French or by the Soviets (when the French found him too distasteful), he kept his power by show of force. Since then he was wise enough to supply oil for cheap and stayed in power. Now he is so crazy with 40+ years of power that even for the oil-hungry west he is unpalatable.
As for me, I would like to see all the middle east dictators put in Jail for crimes against their OWN PEOPLE. My only concern is that islamist fundamentalists might take over in the power vacuum after the fall of these dictators, which will be worse for all concerned.

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
the video in in french and released on tv it shows a belgian f-16 destroying a su22 on the ground in libyan operations

have a look here :- Defence Videos - Belgian F16 destroying lybian plane
I am surprised to see that it takes a minute (maybe more) between initial detection, targeting to destroying the plane on the ground. I thought it would be faster (10-15 secs). Also, what was the plane on the ground? A Flanker or a MiG?

Blackwater

i also supported Gadafi phaaaji and his female bodyguard. He is also another form of Taliban. Ammerica made him, feed him ,now kill him

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

Anybody with half a brain cell and knowledge of geopolitics knows that "freedom and democracy" slogans shouted from the mouths of westerners is a bunch of horse shit.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
i am with you 100% but problem with USA is that North Korea has got nukes and it has delivery system which can reach US, that is why they dont want to take punga with NK.
Mate, North Korea has NO MIRV, no massive quantities of nuke missiles and nothing that cannot be stopped by US ABMs. And surely even Kim Jong ILL and his brood know what it would mean to take on a nuclear enmity with USA. The retaliatory strike would be unforgivable and entire ILL family would be fried with nukes in their behinds.

And what rubbish is NATO being spreading about NK missiles? Their longest range missile is 3500 Km which can just about reach Hawaii. The last test of Taepodong-II failed big time in 2006. After that, we don't know what is NK's range to strike. The nuke tests they carried out was on Short and medium range missiles. US is probably the safest country by geography to take on any country on the planet barring Russia and China when it comes to nuke ranges. They just don't want to deal with the REAL menace around the world and want to only vie for what THEY consider as "threats". A Saddam having NO WMDs is a threat, A Gaddafi with barely a combat worthy army is a threat, a tiny Serbia is a threat for them but not North Korea. Because if NK collapses, South Korea and Japan will not need US bases on their lands and will ask them to leave. Simple logic.

sandeepdg

Well, there are 29 ethnic tribes in Libya, which 2 out of 3 are you talking about ?? What the west is doing is wrong but that doesn't mean that Gaddafi is a saint. One good deed by this man doesn't wipe out 40 years of oppression and evil that he has committed.

agentperry

libyan movt is not spread over whole of libya. do u see it any where other then the benzhai sarroundings. war involves atrocities. they are part and parcel of war. and both gaddafy and opposition are doing it on eachothers supporters.
naxals affect half of a state then what u call it... whole state under naxal effect or a part of it.
we know what exactly people supported movement can do example- bangladesh, south vietnam defense from us etc. but thats not happening. also
libya is not closed like North korea so the suppression and repression in libya cant be like that of north korea.

agentperry

im talkin abt prominent 3 tribes.
Well, there are 29 ethnic tribes in Libya, which 2 out of 3 are you talking about ?? What the west is doing is wrong but that doesn't mean that Gaddafi is a saint. One good deed by this man doesn't wipe out 40 years of oppression and evil that he has committed.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles