Beautiful Indian Temples - Feats of architecture

here2where

I fully agree. However, in recent time, Gujatis have made most gorgeous temples, biger and beautiful. Akshardham is ranked 3rd biggest Hindu temple.
i dont know man.. maybe its just me.. but i dont think "modern" temples can ever match the sheer grandeur and architectural and structural wonders of the ancient temples. just thinking they built such massive structures without the aid of modern men and machinery gives you goosebumps...

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
i dont know man.. maybe its just me.. but i dont think "modern" temples match the sheer grandeur and architectural and structural wonders of the ancient temples. just thinking they built such massive structures without the aid of modern men and machinery gives you goosebumps...
Old teples are awesome but modern temples are not far behind. look at the pictures of temple I posted. They are modern temples and made using those ancient techniques without steel or cement.

Vikram314

Country flag
So wanted to share something positive in all this chaos.
So we have a lord shiva statue in sursagar lake in Vadodara. Statue is 120 feet tall and has been Vadodara's main attraction. That statue is getting a gold plating. So it will be a delight to see it. The work has started.

For reference the statue looks like this now.
jpg.jpg

after gold plating(artistic representation)
EeZAGtiXYAIYGT3.jpg

will share new pictures when I visit there.

Cheran

Country flag

1655876795012.png

1655876817242.png

@FalconSlayers

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles