Battle of Saragarhi - 21 Sikhs Versus 10,000 Pathans

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I know about this quite well.It's included in one of the most valiant battles of history.Great fighting attitude.Sikhs are always known to fight against a large army.

well Indeed Sikh were once good warrior
but the question can someone digest this?
I mean just 21 against 10k that too pushtoon people
You should learn to respect bravery of others.Seems like you want another whooping from Sikhs.

The Paki army is famous to land itself in the list of most shameful surrenders in history. :lol: Whether it's Battle of Longewala or 100,000 Pakis surrendering before 25,000 Indian Army led by Sikh General.

But your comments are not surprising since a typical Paki would never admit bravery of anyone else... they are specially irritated in case of Sikhs since Sikhs always gave them good beating in wars.

Have you ever read about Sukerchakiya Misl?? Sikhs were ferocious warrior always.
He is a Paki so dont expect him to know much other than brainwashed "Paki the only true super dooper pooper martial race"

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Pathans won... none of the Sikhs survived and all were martyred. So where is the problem ?
The problem is the kill ratio and those Pashtun happened to be muslims and he feels humiliated.

21 killed about 180 to 450 so it's 1: 10 to 1:20.

Thats pinching him.

KS

Bye bye DFI
The problem is the kill ratio and those Pashtun happened to be muslims and he feels humiliated.

Thats pinching him.
Shit happens....one battle takes nothing away from the pathans who were probably the only ethnicity fighting the british constantly, by and large.

blank_quest

Country flag

Thats pinching him.
The problem is in the mindset also!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Shit happens....one battle takes nothing away from the pathans who were probably the only ethnicity opposing the british, by and large.
Pashtuns were not invincible as some people claim and wants everyone to believe.

Read about Maharaja Ranjit Singh for details.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
If Pasthuns were truly 'unconquerable', why do so many of them have 'Khan' in their names ?

KS

Bye bye DFI
Pashtuns were not invincible as some people claim and wants everyone to believe.

Read a bout Maharaja Ranjit Singh for details.
Never said they were invincible..but for all their faults I respect their sense of freedom. Personal opinion.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

Thats pinching him.
while in future when you think why i Am not replying than you should get this that guys like you always lend into my ignore list(i wish there was block so that you could not see my comment as well)

had been noticing you from the past week and none of your Reply is good to any of my post
so the better is i ignore you soon

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Shit happens....one battle takes nothing away from the pathans who were probably the only ethnicity fighting the british constantly, by and large.
agree some 200 pushtoons might be killed but 10k number is too high

or not all of the 10k might be involved in the war

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
You should learn to respect bravery of others.Seems like you want another whooping from Sikhs.

But your comments are not surprising since a typical Paki would never admit bravery of anyone else... they are specially irritated in case of Sikhs since Sikhs always gave them good beating in wars.

No he is not irritated, he is in denial as Sikhs Ruled over pakistan / punjab and major parts of Pakhtoonkwa!

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
and i meant the same
read my post again

200 might be killed

while i still doubt that 10k might be involved

and i knew it from start that not all so called 10k were killed

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
and i meant the same
read my post again

200 mightbe killed

while i still doubt that 10k might be involved

and i knew it from start that not all so called 10k were killed
You have any proof or just blowing off hot air ?
Dont degrade quality of this forum. We here discuss on facts not assumptions.

trackwhack

Its brave alright, but no respect for these men from me. They fought for the british crown. As far as I am concerned I will group them with the same white trash that ruled our country. the british used our own people to subjugate us. Whites did not shoot in JW bagh either. Indians did.

I hold all Indian soldiers who served for the british on the same level as the british.

blank_quest

Country flag
All Indians forget that It was the Gorkha Regiment that refused to attack on Unarmed Red Shirt Army of Abdul Gaffar khan! at Lahore when protesting , that day they proved that they are not against Indians. This was the same regiment that shooted in Jaliya Wallah Bagh..

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles