Bangladesh stands with India if Pakistan attacks: Bangladesh Home Minister

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Bangladesh to stand with India if Pakistan attacks: Bangladesh Home Minister

Amidst the tensed situation in Kashmir, Bangladesh's Home Minister Asaduzzaman Khan Kamal today assured that his country will stay by India's side, if Pakistan launches an attack.

Kamal made the statement while replying to a query regarding his country's stance on the India-Pakistan situation during the Bangladesh Secretariat Reporters' Forum (BSRF) Dialogue held at the secretariat today.

The Minister replied indirectly saying, "During my recent visit to India, Indian journalists asked me a similar question. I have replied that Bangladesh would stay beside India if it was attacked following the ongoing tension with Pakistan." He also recalled Indian government's stance during the Liberation War of 1971 and their assistance to more than a crore people.

Asked if Bangladesh was taking any preparation in this regard, he said, "We do not share a border with Pakistan, and their land territory is 1,200 miles away from us. What they do does not affect us. We [Bangladesh] defeated them and sent them back in 1971; we don't need to think about them any further," Kamal said.

Meanwhile, Pakistan and India have agreed to reduce tensions after their National Security Advisors spoke over phone, top Pakistani diplomat Sartaj Aziz said on Monday after experiencing a long unrest at the border areas between the two countries.
=======================================================================================
Maulana Rockullah's Expert comment: Good gesture by BD.India and BD have peacefully resolved their 4 decade old historic land disputes under MODI govt.This is a CLEAR example of our peaceful approach. India and BD are both victims of terror by Terrorist Pakistan.Pakjabis butchered 3 million Muslim Bangladeshis and raped Muslim Bangladeshi 200,000 women.India can handle Pakis alone but in case BD wants then we can think of letting BD soldiers give another bloody nose to Pakjabis.This way BD can have some war experience since 71.

@airtel @aditya10r @Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @Ankit Purohit @anupamsurey @armyofhind @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @piKacHHu @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @Tshering22 @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu @WARREN SS

Our Bangladeshi Panel: @Bengal_Tiger
What do you say about Pakistan and the current situation?

Our esteemed Terrorist Paki Panel: @Neo @Raja.pakistani @Zarvan @musalman @Zulfiqar Khan @Just telling Truth aka Just Telling Lie

Do you know that there is a country called Bangladesh??? :rofl: or you are still in DENIAL MODE that it's still East Pakistan? Bangladesh beat you black and blue.We let Paki soldiers keep their weapons or else Bangladeshis would have lynched you alive. If you do not behave then Balochistan would be FREE just as Bangladesh and then Sindh and then Pashutinistan.

BD has improved economically and going ahead of Terrorist Pakis who are busy doing Terrorism and killing Muslims.

Recently you got isolated by all of your neighbors at SAARC and they call you a TERRORIST.

Just telling Truth

First of all I have met many Bangladeshi young people as I am myself a young and representing category of youth in my country, many Bangladeshi friends of mine are having different opinions, they think of their current Sheikh Hasina government being puppet and played by India.

And, they have openly proclaimed and acknowledged on social media and websites more than 95% of Bangladeshi people love Pakistan and hates you.

You have missed that important point of HM “What they do does not affect us.” This means, they know their young adolescence loves Pakistan and tolerant openly in any opportunity by considering Pakistan as Muslim brothers.

So, his point of conversation was we won’t have any effect because if this current puppet government will provision India, then they know the consequences of their young Bangladeshi youth would tenancy to the streets in the procedure of protests in favor of Pakistan. This means, dummy government of SH is openly backing you politically wise. So, in the end this doesn’t matter to us.

My Pakistani brothers @[email protected]@Zarvan@musalman@Zulfiqar Khan

Rest of yours:

@airtel@aditya10r@Abhijat@A chauhan@Alien@alphacentury@Ancient Indian@Ankit Purohit@anupamsurey@armyofhind@Bharat Ek Khoj@blueblood@brational@Bangalorean@Blackwater@Bornubus@bose@cobra commando@DingDong@DFI_COAS@ersakthivel@fooLIam@gpawar@guru-dutt@hit&run@HariPrasad-1@Indx TechStyle@jackprince@Kharavela@Illusive@I_PLAY_BAD@LETHALFORCE@Lions Of Punjab@maomao@Mad Indian@OneGrimPilgrim@Peter@piKacHHu@pmaitra@porky_kicker@Razor@raja696@Rowdy@Sakal Gharelu Ustad@saty@sydsnyper@Srinivas_K@Screambowl@sorcerer@Simple_Guy@Sylex21@wickedone@tarunraju@TrueSpirit2@thethinker@Tshering22@vayuu1@VIP@Vishwarupa@VIP@Varahamihira@roma@Navnit Kundu@WARREN SS

airtel

Country flag

First of all I have met many Bangladeshi young people as I am myself a young and representing category of youth in my country, many Bangladeshi friends of mine are having different opinions, they think of their current Sheikh Hasina government being puppet and played by India.

And, they have openly proclaimed and acknowledged on social media and websites more than 95% of Bangladeshi people love Pakistan and hates you.

You have missed that important point of HM “What they do does not affect us.” This means, they know their young adolescence loves Pakistan and tolerant openly in any opportunity by considering Pakistan as Muslim brothers.

So, his point of conversation was we won’t have any effect because if this current puppet government will provision India, then they know the consequences of their young Bangladeshi youth would tenancy to the streets in the procedure of protests in favor of Pakistan. This means, dummy government of SH is openly backing you politically wise. So, in the end this doesn’t matter to us.

Rest of yours:

@airtel@aditya10r@Abhijat@A chauhan@Alien@alphacentury@Ancient Indian@Ankit Purohit@anupamsurey@armyofhind@Bharat Ek Khoj@blueblood@brational@Bangalorean@Blackwater@Bornubus@bose@cobra commando@DingDong@DFI_COAS@ersakthivel@fooLIam@gpawar@guru-dutt@hit&run@HariPrasad-1@Indx TechStyle@jackprince@Kharavela@Illusive@I_PLAY_BAD@LETHALFORCE@Lions Of Punjab@maomao@Mad Indian@OneGrimPilgrim@Peter@piKacHHu@pmaitra@porky_kicker@Razor@raja696@Rowdy@Sakal Gharelu Ustad@saty@sydsnyper@Srinivas_K@Screambowl@sorcerer@Simple_Guy@Sylex21@wickedone@tarunraju@TrueSpirit2@thethinker@Tshering22@vayuu1@VIP@Vishwarupa@VIP@Varahamihira@roma@Navnit Kundu@WARREN SS
dont show your Madarsa education ...............................even if 99% bangladeshi hate india it does not matter .........as long as their govt. is supporting India ...................." their Govt. has all the Power and they are supporting India " <<<<<<<<<< only this is significant ............not a single Bangladeshi wants to reunite with pakistaan , they will not send their army , they will not help Pakistaan with Money .......................you are happy with the so called support of some jahil Keyboard warrior on Facebook ??? in real world this type of Cyber support is useless .....................In real world we have full support of bangladesh .

Last edited:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

Rest of yours:

Lamo how could 95 % BD hate us when 9 - 12 % of their Population is Hindu.

Congrats Now there are 30 + 2 Genes due to cousin loving and inbreeding.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Man you know can get paki raands in Dubai for pretty cheap when compared to the Russian ones
Pakistan cost 200-300 dirham while Russians cost 500-700 dirham

BC kahi toh apni aukat badhai
What, do they look like Hina Rabbani? :scared2: jana padega abb Dubai

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Man you know can get paki raands in Dubai for pretty cheap when compared to the Russian ones
Pakistan cost 200-300 dirham while Russians cost 500-700 dirham

BC kahi toh apni aukat badhai
Paki and Bangladeshi Musalman are biggest garbage collectors in Gulf countries.

Dawn published an article in this regard.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Paki and Bangladeshi Musalman are biggest garbage collectors in Gulf countries.

Dawn published an article in this regard.
you are right actually
2 days ago i was at a wedding ceremony in Kuwait.
a waiter was serving us food and he was a paki(speaking Urdu)
he was in bit of a hurry and he accidently fell down with 2 platters full of rice
he got up cleaned it up meanwhile someone complained this to the manager
he came and dragged that SOB out and thrashed him like nothing
abused him and kicked him twice is ass

sorcerer

Country flag
As if the whole of pakistan is not puppeted by USA, china, India, Uk, Iran, UAE..EU,etc etc
pakistan is played both ways by almost all world nations.
Bangladesh has a democracy which is fully functional...India does not meddled in the internal affairs of Bangladesh.

:D
95% of statistics coming from pakistan are made on the spot.

No..the HM meant...they dont share the border with pakistan and it doesnt affect Bangladesh directly.

“We do not share a border with Pakistan, and their land territory is 1,200 miles away from us. What they do does not affect us. We [Bangladesh] defeated them and sent them back in 1971; we don’t need to think about them any further,” he added.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/world...me-minister/story-ZGuPvL0j81pQmJD4fQzB1O.html

Thats the Bangladeshi Home Minsters way of saying FUCK OFF pakistan diplomatically

Whatver..so paki should know that India has Bangladesh with them... If it doesnt matter to pak then why so much pain to twist and turn the fact with 95% statistics..
India has ASSURED Bangladesh of progress and peace in the region..So naturally the youth wants progress and NOT the GREEN PASSPORT (paki passport) whose value is less than that of the toilet paper.

Blossoming Relations :: India-Bangladesh agree to erect a new Border Fence

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-fence-on-the-border/articleshow/54679260.cms
India and Bangladesh have taken a "major decision" to erect a new fence to secure over 250 villages ahead of the present barbed-wire fence along the International Border (IB) to curb cross-border crime and instil a sense of security among the people living in the area.

The decision was taken at the bi-annual director general-level talks between the Border Security Force (BSF) and its counterpart Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) which concluded here on Tuesday.

"We have taken a major decision to erect a single-row fence for villages that are ahead of the present fencing but behind the IB. This well help in curbing cross-border crimes, smuggling instances and will instil a sense of security in the border population. The Bangladesh government and the BGB have given us the permission to do so," BSF chief KK Sharma said after signing the joint record of discussions with BGB DG Major General Aziz Ahmed.

He said the decision will affect 148 villages "fully" ahead of the IB fence and 137 "partially" ahead of it.

"Most of these villages are in West Bengal, while a few are in other Indian states sharing the border with Bangladesh. As the population lives and works here, the fence will have gates for people to cross over to the other side and come back," Sharma said.

The BGB DG said the situation in these villages is "very challenging" and the forces do not want them to get divided by a fence which will affect the lives of the residents.

"We will ensure that there are no objections from our side when the fence is erected. We need a humanitarian approach and it (the new fence) could be done as the present positive relation between India and Bangladesh is an example that is nowhere to be seen in the world," he said.

Both the DGs said regular issues between the two forces such as cattle-smuggling and circulation of Fake Indian Currency Notes (FICNs) were discussed by the two sides.

"The FICN menace has seen some reduction but much more needs to be done to bring this criminal activity further down," Sharma said.

Maj. Gen. Ahmed said both the sides were sharing "a lot of information", adding that his country had been cooperating with the BSF in curbing cattle-smuggling from India to Bangladesh.

"We also want it to be stopped ... We do not want Indian cattle in Bangladesh. Our government has launched a project of domestic cattle-farming to meet our requirements," he said.

He claimed that most of the instances of killing of Bangladeshi citizens by the BSF personnel on the border were due to cattle-smuggling, adding that they would want to bring down the number to zero.

Both the DGs said the talks were "cordial" and a number of issues were sorted out during the conference that began yesterday.

India shares a 4,096-km border with Bangladesh and this was the 43rd DG-level talks between the two sides. Since 1975, they used to be held annually but from 1993, they were made bi-annual.

Thats how Nations solve issues..and make space for Youths to grow in an environment of peace.
++++
Youths in Bangladesh:

A few days earlier, Delwar Hossain Sayeedi, also a senior leader of Jamaat-e-Islami Bangladesh, was sentenced to death on February 28 for war crimes committed during the 1971 Liberation War.

The Bangladeshi youth instead has demanded an “exemplary punishment”. They also demand to ban the Jamaat-e-Islami from politics and to boycott institutions supporting or affiliated with Jamaat-e-Islami.

This is a unique moment in modern history of the youth rising up against an Islamist religio-political party due to their agenda.

Youths in pakistan:
Just the other day, hundreds of homes belonging to Christians were burnt by a frenzied mob supposedly avenging blasphemy. Similar treatment was meted out to Christian localities in Gojra and Shantinagar, in 2009 and 1997 respectively.

In the last one and a half years, hundreds of Shias have been killed hither and thither in Pakistan, just because of their religious beliefs. To achieve anything even close to the Shahbag movement, religion and politics will need to be separated and kept apart.

On the contrary what does pak gives to Bangladesh

Over 8,000 back in Bangladesh from terror camps in Pakistan, Afghanistan

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

The paki news papers disowned pakis

Bengal_Tiger

Country flag
@rock127

1. Pakistan is a country/state with no real history. It's history starts in 1947 so in this very short "history", Bangladesh/east Pakistan occupies a disproportionately large amount of the Pakistani "history" timeline. From 1947 to 1971 we were in a 24 year "union" but what was essentially West Pakistani colonialism. So Bangladesh occupies 24 out of the 69 years of Pakistan's history i.e. more than 1/3.

This is why Pakistanis just can't get Bangladesh out of their system, since whereas people like the Turks, Brits and others had countless colonies which they don't obsess with, the Pakistanis only have Bangladesh.

To add to that already pre-existing obession with Bangladesh being "part of" Pakistan (before territorially, now supposedly emotionally) what exacerbates this obsession and mania is Bangladesh occupies two of the key moments of the Pakistani historical timeline.

a: The founding of Pakistan including the pre-partition calls for a Muslim homeland in Bengal and other parts of India.

b: Pakistan's worst moment, the 1971 surrender and humiliation.

In other words Bangladesh features in what is Pakistan's "greatest" moment it's creation and its worst moment its 1971 defeat.

2. Punjabis are by nature arrogant people who have an overinflated opinion of themselves and their supposed superior religious and ethnic superiority to Indians and Bengalis. Supposed superior martial prowess in comparison to Muslim Bengalis based on ethnicity and to Hindus/Sikhs primarily due to religion.

They live in a delusional world where they are an amazingly strong and powerful state which exists in a contradictory reality where they are a poverty-stricken state with 41 million people without toilets and several military defeats at the hands of India.

3. Pakistani Punjabis are obsessed with Bangladesh and believe that it "must" spiritually/emotionally be part of Pakistan or have a flourishing crypto-Pakistaniyat prevailing in the country. They also believe that the default norm of Bangladeshis is that they love Pakistan and Pakistaniyat.

This is of course nonsensical.

Why should Hasina whose father was murdered by Pakistani-supported killers and whose people were genocided have a default liking for Pakistan?

A sensible person would conclude that the default norm is for Bangladeshis to be hostile to Pakistan, a natural hostility which must then by removed through hard work by Pakistanis.

The stupid Pakistani Punjabi mentality is that no, by default all Bangladeshis must and do love Pakistan and to "deviate" from that is treachery, and hatred of India is part and parcel of this crypto-Pakistaniyat.

4. With time and economic growth Bangladesh is getting stronger and stronger and Pakistan is getting weaker and weaker and thus the sort of pro-Pakistani feeling that you see amongst Jamaatis and razakaars, e.g. defence pk, is decreasing.

5. Everyone in the region hate or at least is wary of Pakistani terrorism including India, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, China (aware of Pakistani connections to Uighur separatists), Iran and others.

Heck even Pakistanis themselves are aware of Pakistani terrorism with liberal Pakistanis critical of Pakistani military support for Sunni militants in the Punjab.

6. Hasina would not be so overt in her support for India had not Pakistan tried to murder her, destabilize our country, send agents to destroy our garments industry and make millions of people lose their jobs and destroy our country.

Pakistan declared war on us and we are in a de facto war with Pakistan.

This war, in my personal opinion, will only end with the complete and utter destruction of Pakistan and its break up.

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
Sanam Jung

Mawra Hocane

Maryam sharif
And the best part is they are very cheap
Like dirt cheap

A dinner at Burj al Arab will cost you 400-500 dirham
But paki raands will not cost more than 500 dirham
PICS or it didnt happen. :crying:

Just telling Truth

Bangladeshi youth always would/will remember these past and recent history events:

Forty-five minutes before 12.00 pm on December 14, 1971, Indian Air Force pilots at Hashimpara and Gauhati time-honored directions to attack a scarce target: a straggling colonial-era building in the middle of Dacca that had no deceptive military value.

The number of Hindus living in Bangladesh continues to psychoanalyst as many of them consent to seek refuge in bordering India. Connoisseurs blame it on religious persecution and systematic oppression against the minority community, with somehow they be certain of India is been involved.

Key points to remember:

1. Bangladesh government categorically disappeared under Indian government's command and control

2. Bangladesh decreed by Indian Arm forces.

3. RAW oversee the fate of Bangladesh and become self-made expatriate power.

4. The contemporary Government allow RAW to maneuver inside Bangladesh secretly.

5. Indian and Awami league Government implementing the Indira-Tazuddin treaty of 1971.

8. India and other anti-Muslim powers jointly acclimatizing the discreet war strategy against Bangladesh, the concerning route of South and East Asia to take control over it, as the war in Afghanistan experienced the same in the route way to Central and South Asia

9. Afghanistan is positioned in tactically connecting route to Central and South Asia and close to Russia and Iran. Bangladesh is the deliberately concerning route to South and East Asia and close to China and India. RAW is exasperated in Afghanistan and situating in Bangladesh as regional center.

10. War-turned Bangladesh is the ultimatum of the RAW. So, they are engaged in racial operations to instable Bangladesh through friend and enemy tactics and it is not fighting terrorism rather engaging Bangladesh in war.

11. Recent terrorist acts have spoiled Bangladesh’s inclusive reputation; say some local business leaders who burden that discernments about diffidence could harm its economy and drive away foreign investors.

12. Recently BNP leader said, “BNP on Friday alleged that ruling Awami League is conspiring to turn Bangladesh into a failed and militant state like Afghanistan, Syria and Libya.” Bangladesh belongs to the poorest group of countries in the world; during the last 3 decades, Bangladesh has been unable to eliminate extreme poverty and hunger.

13. Bangladesh faces such total weakening from climate change, that it risks becoming a failed state.
14. The low-lying river delta nation of 156 million is anticipated to mislay up to 17 percent of its land area to intensifying seas by 2050, displacing at least 15 million people.

15. The deficiency of a social well-being net, a weak government with a history of corruption, that threaten to turn an international environmental crisis into an international humanitarian and security disaster of Bangladesh.

16. Bangladesh, generally seen as among the most helpless to climate change, has in recent years become the emphasis of an assortment of sanctuary studies and war game role-playing circumstances at military institutes, universities and think tanks around the world.

17. India is not in a disposition or a position to fascinate a climate refugee population. It will quite naturally end up in skirmish with Bangladesh.

At the end what I propose is what it all suggests, is that we could very easily see a state downfall of Bangladesh soon when India would completely destroy Bangladesh, and their destruction is inevitable.

@Imaxxx @Blackwater @praneet.bajpaie
@Prashant12
@Akshay_Fenix
@hit&run
@Bharat Ek Khoj
@V_Force
@DingDong
@steel
@Craigs
@bose
@LordOfTheUnderworlds
@Batfan
@Guest
hit&run
@Immanuel
@Darth Malgus
@anspiron
@WARREN SS
@Project Dharma
@piKacHHu
@jackprince
@IndianHawk
@brational
@dude00720
@Rahul Malohtra
@Badsah
@kstriya
@Bahamut
@Mayank Tola
@Bangalibaba
@swastic_1170
@A chauhan
@Nicky G
@Bengal_Tiger
@Indx TechStyle

Last edited:

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag
Bangladeshi youth always would/will remember these past and recent history events:

Forty-five minutes before 12.00 pm on December 14, 1971, Indian Air Force pilots at Hashimpara and Gauhati time-honored directions to attack a scarce target: a straggling colonial-era building in the middle of Dacca that had no deceptive military value.

The number of Hindus living in Bangladesh continues to psychoanalyst as many of them consent to seek refuge in bordering India. Connoisseurs blame it on religious persecution and systematic oppression against the minority community, with somehow they be certain of India is been involved.

Key points to remember:

1. Bangladesh government categorically disappeared under Indian government's command and control

4. The contemporary Government allow RAW to maneuver inside Bangladesh secretly.

5. Indian and Awami league Government implementing the Indira-Tazuddin treaty of 1971.

8. India and other anti-Muslim powers jointly acclimatizing the discreet war strategy against Bangladesh, the concerning route of South and East Asia to take control over it, as the war in Afghanistan experienced the same in the route way to Central and South Asia

9. Afghanistan is positioned in tactically connecting route to Central and South Asia and close to Russia and Iran. Bangladesh is the deliberately concerning route to South and East Asia and close to China and India. RAW is exasperated in Afghanistan and situating in Bangladesh as regional center.

10. War-turned Bangladesh is the ultimatum of the RAW. So, they are engaged in racial operations to instable Bangladesh through friend and enemy tactics and it is not fighting terrorism rather engaging Bangladesh in war.

11. Recent terrorist acts have spoiled Bangladesh’s inclusive reputation; say some local business leaders who burden that discernments about diffidence could harm its economy and drive away foreign investors.

12. Recently BNP leader said, “BNP on Friday alleged that ruling Awami League is conspiring to turn Bangladesh into a failed and militant state like Afghanistan, Syria and Libya.” Bangladesh belongs to the poorest group of countries in the world; during the last 3 decades, Bangladesh has been unable to eliminate extreme poverty and hunger.

13. Bangladesh faces such total weakening from climate change, that it risks becoming a failed state.
14. The low-lying river delta nation of 156 million is anticipated to mislay up to 17 percent of its land area to intensifying seas by 2050, displacing at least 15 million people.

15. The deficiency of a social well-being net, a weak government with a history of corruption, that threaten to turn an international environmental crisis into an international humanitarian and security disaster of Bangladesh.

16. Bangladesh, generally seen as among the most helpless to climate change, has in recent years become the emphasis of an assortment of sanctuary studies and war game role-playing circumstances at military institutes, universities and think tanks around the world.

17. India is not in a disposition or a position to fascinate a climate refugee population. It will quite naturally end up in skirmish with Bangladesh.

At the end what I propose is what it all suggests, is that we could very easily see a state downfall of Bangladesh soon when India would completely destroy Bangladesh, and their destruction is inevitable.

@Prashant12
@Akshay_Fenix
@hit&run
@Bharat Ek Khoj
@V_Force
@DingDong
@steel
@Craigs
@bose
@LordOfTheUnderworlds
@Batfan
@Guest
hit&run
@Immanuel
@Darth Malgus
@anspiron
@WARREN SS
@Project Dharma
@piKacHHu
@jackprince
@IndianHawk
@brational
@dude00720
@Rahul Malohtra
@Badsah
@kstriya
@Bahamut
@Mayank Tola
@Bangalibaba
@swastic_1170
@A chauhan
@Nicky G
@Bengal_Tiger
@Indx TechStyle

What rubbish...Are you smoking chinese afeem ?

World knows who is trying to interfere in Bangladesh politics.why not talk about pakistan poverty and hunger issues.

Blackwater

Key points to remember:

@Prashant12
@Akshay_Fenix
@hit&run
@Bharat Ek Khoj
@V_Force
@DingDong
@steel
@Craigs
@bose
@LordOfTheUnderworlds
@Batfan
@Guest
hit&run
@Immanuel
@Darth Malgus
@anspiron
@WARREN SS
@Project Dharma
@piKacHHu
@jackprince
@IndianHawk
@brational
@dude00720
@Rahul Malohtra
@Badsah
@kstriya
@Bahamut
@Mayank Tola
@Bangalibaba
@swastic_1170
@A chauhan
@Nicky G
@Bengal_Tiger
@Indx TechStyle

you madrasi talib ,you forgot the main point which leed to in 1971 war and creation of bangladesh which obviously never tough in your madrasa and schools

The Indo-Pakistani conflict was sparked by the Bangladesh Liberation war, a conflict between the traditionally dominant West Pakistanis and the majority East Pakistanis.[19] The Bangladesh Liberation war ignited after the 1970 Pakistani election, in which the East Pakistani Awami League won 167 of 169 seats from East Pakistan and thus secured an absolute majority in the 313-seat lower house of the Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament of Pakistan). Awami League leader Sheikh Mujibur Rahmanpresented the Six Points to the President of Pakistan and claimed the right to form the government. After the leader of thePakistan Peoples Party, Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, refused to yield the premiership of Pakistan to Mujibur, President Yahya Khancalled the military, dominated by West Pakistanis, to suppress dissent in East Pakistan.[42][43]

After the convening of the National Assembly was postponed by Yahya Khan on the 1st of March, the dissidents in East Pakistan began targeting the ethnic Bihari community which had supported West Pakistan.[44] In early March 1971, 300 Biharis were slaughtered in rioting by Bengali mobs in Chittagong alone.[45] The Government of Pakistan used the 'Bihari massacre' to justify its deployment of the military in East Pakistan on March 25,[46] when it initiated its Operation Searchlight.

Mass arrests of dissidents began, and attempts were made to disarm East Pakistani soldiers and police. After several days of strikes and non-co-operation movements, the Pakistani military cracked down on Dhaka on the night of 25 March 1971. The Awami League was banished, and many members fled into exile in India. Mujib was arrested on the night of 25–26 March 1971 at about 1:30 am (as per Radio Pakistan's news on 29 March 1971) and taken to West Pakistan. The next action carried out was Operation Searchlight, an attempt to kill the intellectual elite of the east.[47]

On 26 March 1971, Ziaur Rahman, a major in the Pakistani army, declared the independence of Bangladesh on behalf ofSheikh Mujibur Rahman.[48][49][50] In April, exiled Awami League leaders formed a government-in-exile in Baidyanathtala ofMeherpur. The East Pakistan Rifles, a paramilitary force, defected to the rebellion. Bangladesh Force namely Mukti Bahini or Bangladesh Force consisting of Niyomito Bahini (Regular Force) and Gono Bahini (Guerilla Force) was formed under the Commander-in-Chief (C-in-C) General Mohammad Ataul Ghani Osmany.[51]

Bengal_Tiger

Country flag
Muslim countries unhappy with Pakistan

- Afghanistan, which openly declares Pakistan a terrrorist state and calls for the world community to proclaim it as such.

- Bangladesh, unhappy with Pakistani sponsorship of terrorism and militancy on its soil.

- UAE, unhappy with the Gwadar project which could undermine the Emirati economy. Accused of covert support to Baloch separatists.

- Egypt, unhappy with Pakistan' support for the Muslim Brotherhood.

- Syria, which supports India on Kashmir.

- Iran which bombed Pakistan recently.

- Saudi Arabia, unhappy with Pakistan's betrayal over the Yemen war and not supporting a country which had given it billions of dollars worth of support over the decades.

By the way none of these countries have any major problems with India.

Afghanistan supports India over Pakistan and has economic and military ties. Bangladesh has good relations with India and declared its support for India over Pakistan. Iran building Chabahar port to faciliate trade with India. Syria as mentioned supports India on Kashmir. UAE wants to do business with India including $75 billion worth of investment. Egypt's leader, Sisi was in India last month. Saudi Arabia gave an award to Modi and gives more work visas to India than Pakistan.

LOL

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Muslim countries unhappy with Pakistan

- Afghanistan, which openly declares Pakistan a terrrorist state and calls for the world community to proclaim it as such.

- Bangladesh, unhappy with Pakistani sponsorship of terrorism and militancy on its soil.

- UAE, unhappy with the Gwadar project which could undermine the Emirati economy. Accused of covert support to Baloch separatists.

- Egypt, unhappy with Pakistan' support for the Muslim Brotherhood.

- Syria, which supports India on Kashmir.

- Iran which bombed Pakistan recently.

- Saudi Arabia, unhappy with Pakistan's betrayal over the Yemen war and not supporting a country which had given it billions of dollars worth of support over the decades.

By the way none of these countries have any major problems with India.

Afghanistan supports India over Pakistan and has economic and military ties. Bangladesh has good relations with India and declared its support for India over Pakistan. Iran building Chabahar port to faciliate trade with India. Syria as mentioned supports India on Kashmir. UAE wants to do business with India including $75 billion worth of investment. Egypt's leader, Sisi was in India last month. Saudi Arabia gave an award to Modi and gives more work visas to India than Pakistan.

LOL
in simple words
THEY WANT PAKISTAN OUT OF THIS PLANET

Bengal_Tiger

Country flag
"As Pakistan intensified interaction with the OIC by spotlighting the Kashmir issue, Minister of State for External Affairs M.J. Akbar travelled in August to terrorism-affected countries like Syria, Iraq and Lebanon to engage them in dialogue with India. Support for India also came from Egypt when the leader of the Arab block in OIC, Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi, visited Delhi and declared a “security and defence partnership” with India."

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/indias-fusillade-against-pak-sharpest-ever/article9094905.ece

LOL!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles