Bangladesh Economy thread

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
i can't understand what he's saying in the video 😐
Bruh anyone who knows Hindi can easily understand Bengali. It’s not that difficult, yes Bangladeshi accent is a pain in the ears but I can still understand it.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
@jackprince please translate summary.

Bhai, don't mind. I don't have that much of time. She switches between the languages which is idiotic when you are presenting a specific language. Either speak in bengali or hindi or english. What is it switching through all tongues!? The way she presents is totally haphazard. Not my cup of tea. I don't think she's gonna add anything valuable at all.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Bhai, don't mind. I don't have that much of time. She switches between the languages which is idiotic when you are presenting a specific language. Either speak in bengali or hindi or english. What is it switching through all tongues!? The way she presents is totally haphazard. Not my cup of tea. I don't think she's gonna add anything valuable at all.
Sahi bola .. she was completely inconsistent ... was busy blabbing about past glories and shit .. not worth my samay and paise..

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
it's free... you don't have to pay... its government-mandated.
That means it is costing you tax accounts a lot of $$. Pfizer is selling at around $19.50/shot. This is the most expensive vaccine currently in the market, compared to Moderna's $15/shot. The rest are all in single digits.

Bangladesh's vaccine program would be pretty expensive. Someone in the health ministry in your country is going to be very rich from this deal.

Dharmic_Crusader

Country flag
That means it is costing you tax accounts a lot of $$. Pfizer is selling at around $19.50/shot. This is the most expensive vaccine currently in the market, compared to Moderna's $15/shot. The rest are all in single digits.

Bangladesh's vaccine program would be pretty expensive. Someone in the health ministry in your country is going to be very rich from this deal.
shocked-captain.gif

sauntheninja

Country flag

They are somehow increasing their per capita income so fast in two years they will cross 3000$ in this rate

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

They are somehow increasing their per capita income so fast in two years they will cross 3000$ in this rate
This picture released by NASA punctures their tall claims about GDP numbers
1644492526166.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles