Balochistan celebrates India's victory over Pakistan in world cup cricket

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
http://thenews.com.pk/NewsDetail.aspx?ID=13442

While Peshawarites were in a state of shock due to the defeat of the national team the Afghan refugees were celebrating the Indian victory and opened aerial firing and took out rallies to celebrate the occasion.
There are many Indian supporter in Pakistan...Go India Go...many waiting to be liberated like Bangladesh, and live in prosperity.

Last edited:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
It's only a matter of time before 1971 is repeated (not necessarily by Indian intervention though).

Pakistanis haven't learned anything in the past 40 years.
Without India, the repeat of 1971 is not possible, we need to make up our mind politically

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
I think Uncle Sam might be the one to intervene this time. Possibly.
Uncle sam might get invovled supporting us, or they will stand aside and see the drama, :D it is not possible without our intervention

anoop_mig25

Country flag
Kashmiris faint over Pak defeat

Srinagar, March 31:

The 29-run defeat of Pakistan at the hands of Indian team in the Wednesday's semi-final clash proved tobe too shocking for many people in the valley. The doctors, meanwhile, cautioned people against the health risks of such cricket frenzy in future.

Javaid Ahmad Wani of Sonwar, Srinagar fainted after Younis Khan walked back to pavilion in the semi-final match between India and Pakistan on Wednesday. "My brother fell unconscious after Younis Khan fell cheaply yesterday night. We took him to a nearby doctor," said his brother Bilal Ahmad.

A college student Nazim Khan from Bandipora fell unconscious for two hours as he could not bear Pakistan's defeat.

Like Javaid and Nazim, reports of 'fainting attack' were received from several parts of the valley. Many of the Pakistan team fans complained of chest pain while they watched Afridi's men losing their wickets at regular intervals.

The doctors had earlier advised heart and diabetic patients to avoid watching the high-octane match.

Some of the patients were rushed to Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences Soura for 'fainting attacks'.

However, Medical Superintendent, SKIMS, Syed Amin Tabish said the cases reported in the hospital were not serious.

Noted Psychiatrist, Dr Mustaq Margoob termed the fainting of fans as "catastrophising a simple event". "The patients are not in a position to confront the overwhelming stress. They simply need counseling so that these attacks are avoided," said Dr Margoob.

Many people complained of chest pain during the second innings of the match while Pakistan was losing wickets.
what should we do about this kashmir`s are they fool who can`t see what apkistan establishment stands for . i am sure if kashmiri is give any independence it would soon turn into another afganistan with al-queda shfiting its base to new home

LoC villages cheer for green shirts
Ishfaq Tantry
Baramulla, March 30: The Wednesday's semi-final clash between India and Pakistan lived upto its reputation with
people glued to their TV sets across the valley, including places near Line of Control where they were seen cheering for their favourites in green shirts.
Most of the shops and business establishments in the border town of Uri remained closed in the second half of the day. Many of the hotels and restaurants in the town had put up TV sets for the cricket fans with some of them even offering free tea to the enthusiasts.
"Today I distributed free tea among the cricket lovers who watched India-Pakistan match in my hotel," said Zulfikar Ahmad, owner of Wathloo Hotel, where around hundred cricket lovers had gathered in the afternoon cheering for their favourite team.
Asked if he was bothered about loss of business activity, he said, "If my favourite team wins today, this loss means nothing. That is why I distributed free tea among the cricket fans as I am a big cricket lover myself."
The residents seemed in no mood to miss even a single ball of the match.
"In the morning, our bank received normal rush of customers but as the midday approached, every customer seemed in hurry, eager to catch up the first ball of the much anticipated match," said Muhammad Shafi, a senior official in J&K Bank's Uri branch.
Like majority of the shop owners in Uri town, Iqbal Ahmad also preferred to close his shop to watch the contest.
"I closed my shop for the day only to watch cricket on TV and cheer for my favourite team, Pakistan," said Iqbal while watching the match in a nearby hotel with other fans who cheered on fall of every Indian wicket.
Elsewhere in the villages along LoC, people kept themselves glued to the TV screens watching the match live with the aid of DTH antennas perched atop majority of the households in the area.
As per reports, majority of people in LoC villages like Lagama, Banday, Salamabad, Kamalkote, Chandanwari and Boniyar kept themselves busy watching live action from Mohali.
Elsewhere, villagers all along the Uri-Baramulla highway could be seen glued to their TV sets. At village Sheeri, cricket lovers could be seen watching their favourite team in action live on the television, which had been perched atop a balcony of a house overlooking the market place below. The people shouted and rejoice at every fall of wicket.
In Baramulla town, streets and market places wore a deserted look as majority of people, including shopkeepers, preferred to watch India-Pakistan cricket match indoors on their TV sets. Pertinently, the civil administration had declared Section 144 in the town, prohibiting assembly of people.
BY THE WAY CAN WE TRUST THIS NEWSPAPER IN ITS FAIR REPORTING OR IS BIASED TOWARDS PAKISTAN

Last edited:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
"door ke dhol suhaane lage"
Those who consider Indian rule as oppressive haven't probably thought well of the taste under Pak flag.
Forget about others, even the creator of Pakistan regretted his blunder. Nothing more needs to be said here.

Regards,
Virendra

Rage

DFI TEAM
Those who consider Indian rule as oppressive haven't probably thought well of the taste under Pak flag.
Forget about others, even the creator of Pakistan regretted his blunder. Nothing more needs to be said here.

Regards,
Virendra
^^^ Word!

....... .......

ejazr

Ambassador
I think information about who Balochis and Afghan refugees in Peshawar were rooting for should be relayed non-stop for two days in Kashmir valley lol.

On a serious note, pretty brave of Afghan refugees to support Indian victory so publicly. They could be branded Indian agents and deported or worse.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Not to sour the pudding but here's a little something about ponces in our own backyard.

If someone derives a sort of perverse pleasure in the misery of these tools, does that make him/her a sadist?

And the Kashmiris whine that Indians give a toss about them. Wonder why
To be frank, those who have spent their lives in Kashmir would know that the Kashmiri food that they eat and think is Kashmiri, is actually Wazwan food and a luxury.

Very little of vegetable is grown and that too restricted to a saag called karam. Of course, there is a surfeit of fruits and nuts.

There is a huge malnutrition in the Kashmir Valley.

Therefore, to find case of fainting or weakness is not extraordinary.

mayfair

Regards,
Virendra
Oh they have thought of it allright. The plight of the residents of PoK, Gilgit Baltistan is not unknown to them. They also know that they can literally get away with murder in India, openly support Pakistan and perhaps even China, while putting up an act of being oppressed people struggling against tyranny of the occupying Indian forces. They freely move into other parts of India for jobs and commerce, no questions asked. They do not hesitate to demand more money and resources from the very people they despise. All in all they display traits not very different from their brethren across the border i.e. Kashmiriyat is not different from Pakistaniyat.

This is why I wish for my fellow countrymen to be aware to be proactive. Make the prospective employers aware of their history when they apply for jobs, their stone pelting, their support for terrorism, Pakistan. It's time to call their bluff. I have nothing but disgust and disdain for these bellwhiffs. If I were an employer and one of these bellends come looking for a job, I'd tell him to shove his CV up his poowan.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
On a serious note, pretty brave of Afghan refugees to support Indian victory so publicly. They could be branded Indian agents and deported or worse.
Mate, in that part of the world - Af-Pak .. people have already seen the worst. Probably they're used/immune to these threats and situations :p

Regards,
Virendra

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
That is very unexpected to say the least. India shouldn't respond, else it will buy us trouble with Pak dialogue.

Otherwise, Baloachistan is India's "Joker" card. Pakistan lacks to moral right to question how India treats its citizens in Kashmir as long as it illtreats Balochis.
What really do you think is going to come of those dialogues!

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
What really do you think is going to come of those dialogues!
Afridi getting the courage to go back and tell his people "why all the hate against India, when our way of life is heavily inspired by it?".

It could have been possible only at the backdrop of the diplomacy.

Pintu

Well , actually I think afridi is frustrated for having not being called in IPL, in previous occasion, that's why he vents in such ridiculous way.

Regards

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles