Baloch activist Naela Qadri's tale of Pakistan army torture

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Baloch activist Naela Qadri's tale of Pakistan army torture

Stories of secret torture cells run by the Pakistan army, its kill-and-dump policy and mass graves where Balochis have allegedly been buried alive are now tumbling out.

Maha Siddiqui | Posted by Shraddha Jandial
New Delhi, April 7, 2016 | UPDATED 08:38 IST
A +A -

Stories of secret torture cells run by the Pakistan army, its kill-and-dump policy and mass graves where Balochis have allegedly been buried alive are now tumbling out. These chilling revelations are being made by a Baloch activist. Fighting for what she terms 'nothing short of independence for Balochistan', 47-yearold Naela Qadri Baloch has gone through a harrowing time herself.

She alleges that the Pakistani administration harassed and raided her house repeatedly. They picked up her husband, filmmaker Mustafa Raisani. He was kept in a secret torture cell for two long years, that's before what she terms the kill-and-dump policy came into being.

She says her husband was never the same even after his release, having suffered both psychologically and physically.

But she looked thankful that he came back alive, nonetheless.

Naela, her husband and three sons were forced out of their home in 2010. They sought refuge in Afghanistan. But repeated attempts on their lives were made in Kandahar and then Kabul. Since 2014, she is in political asylum in Canada.

But more startling is Naela's account of what is going on inside Balochistan in Pakistan. She says, over 25,000 Balochis are missing. They have allegedly been abducted by the Pakistani Army. Very recently she says, some 40 bodies were found at the Chashma Barrage, some with their limbs chopped off. These, Naela believes could be some of those kidnapped and missing. But no one really knows their exact identity.

A former associate professor at the University of Balochistan, Naela does not mince words when she blames Beijing's 'interference' for the increased violence in Balochistan. She says ever since China started developing a naval base at Gwadar, killings of innocent Balochis and rapes of women have shot up.

She suggests that unlike Pakistan and Iran, Afghanistan is more inclusive and treats Balochis well,
but a few months ago about 10 Balochi activists were kidnapped by the Taliban and sold off to the Pakistani Army. She compares the suffering of Balochis to what the Jews went through at the hands of the Nazis or the pain of Bangladesh. She calls it a warlike situation, genocide to eliminate the entire tribe.

The Pakistan High Commission in New Delhi was asked about the allegations but they did not respond at the time of going to press.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...s-tale-of-pakistan-army-torture/1/637286.html

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
a few months ago about 10 Balochi activists were kidnapped by the Taliban and sold off to the Pakistani Army.
That's exactly how the so called 'Indian RAW spy' was kidnapped by the Taliban and sold to the ISI which cooked up a dandy story that this 'RAW agent" was caught in Balochistan helping the freedom fighters!!

The bloody games these Pakis play. Jeeez!

We should go all out to liberate the Baloch and put paid to China's grand dream of the CPEC, their ultimate aim being to establish a Chinese naval base at Gwadar which would be bad news for India and the US as they will then be able to dominate the Arabian Sea and the shipping lanes at the Strait of Hormuz.

Here's what's happening in Balochistan.....

What we should do.......

Balochistan Zindabad!

bose

Country flag
There is no commonality between Pakistanis and Baloch people... The cunning Jinnah tricked Baloch people into Pakistan in 47...

Best wishes to my Baloch brothers on fight against Pakistani Terrorist Army...

Neo

Height of hypocrisy to see the love for Balochi terrorists and separatists in this board. Why don't you grant the same rights to separatists in India.

I call for free Kashmir, free Nagaland, Free Tamil Eylam, free Tamil Nadu and many parts of India.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Height of hypocrisy to see the love for Balochi terrorists and separatists in this board. Why don't you grant the same rights to separatists in India.

I call for free Kashmir, free Nagaland, Free Tamil Eylam, free Tamil Nadu and many parts of India.
Your call means shit! You've lost your marbles.

Neo

Baloch are patriot people and have a good representation in our armed forces and central govt. Except for Marris and Bhugtis who are heavily misguided and funded by india.

Keep spreading lies and propaganda thru your media, Balochistan is goimg no where.

Gwadar and CPEC is already changing the economic climate of Balochistan.

bose

Country flag

You tried hard for free Kashmir, free Nagaland, Free Tamil Eylam, free Tamil Nadu starting from 60's but you know very well you could do nothing...

Neo

You tried hard for free Kashmir, free Nagaland, Free Tamil Eylam, free Tamil Nadu starting from 60's but you know very well you could do nothing...
I am merely showing same support for freedom as I am being taught by this board. Why don't you clean yoir house first?

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Baloch are patriot people and have a good representation in our armed forces and central govt. Except for Marris and Bhugtis who are heavily misguided and funded by india.

Keep spreading lies and propaganda thru your media, Balochistan is goimg no where.

Gwadar and CPEC is already changing the economic climate of Balochistan.
Because Kashmir is a Hindu land and we have prior claim over it.Where do you think Shiva sutra first inscribed on stones,where sages went for meditation for thousands of years,it is the land of Amarnath.It is the land of Kashyap Rishi.Shaikh Abdullah was himself a 3rd generation Pandit Convert.

Ain't no Kashmiri Musa and Mustafa gona take it away from Hindus which are already 30% ~ of states.

As for Baluchistan, if we share our border with it we would've liberated long ago like East Pakistan.

But be assure just like Afghans started to claim Frontier areas and rejecting Durand Line we will arm Balochs along with Afghans to slay Punjabis wherever they hide.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Because Kashmir is a Hindu land and we have prior claim over it.Where do you think Shiva sutra first inscribed on stones,where sages went for meditation for thousands of years,it is the land of Amarnath.It is the land of Kashyap Rishi.Shaikh Abdullah was himself a 3rd generation Pandit Convert.

Ain't no Kashmiri Musa and Mustafa gona take it away from Hindus which are already 30% ~ of states.

As for Baluchistan, if we share our border with it we would've liberated long ago like East Pakistan.

But be assure just like Afghans started to claim Frontier areas and rejecting Durand Line we will arm Balochs along with Afghans to slay Punjabis pakjabis wherever they hide.
correction :) .........................................

Neo

I have no idea how Pakis in this forum are allowed to call India "india".

Low-life scum like @Neo probably orgasms in his salwaar everytime he types it with his chubby fingers.
The same way you are allowed to use derogatory and foul language for your guests. Porkies and Porkistan are tolerated by mods, why not india?

And don't worry about my oragasms. I get plenty regular entertainment following this forum lol :rofl:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
The same way you are allowed to use derogatory and foul language for your guests. Porkies and Porkistan are tolerated by mods, why not india?

And don't worry about my oragasms. I get plenty regular entertainment following this forum lol :rofl:
Boo fucking hoo.

There it is, the two-faced Paki zehniat. Keep playing the victim mohtarma, not gonna work.

bose

Country flag
I am merely showing same support for freedom as I am being taught by this board. Why don't you clean yoir house first?
What is surprising is that Pakistanis have become too sensitive to mere mention of Baluchistan... I see a similarity of Baluchistan with East Pakistan of 71...

I just saw a retired PA personal getting into rage just seeing Bugti Sahib in the program...

bose

Country flag

Don't you use a derogatory term for Indians in your esteemed Pakistani forum ?

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Don't you use a derogatory term for Indians in your esteemed Pakistani forum ?
Saar pliss to not expose Paki duplicity. This makes Paki angry.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles