Balkanization of Pakistan

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
The key is not force but money, We need to create a fund of 3-4$billion/annum dedicated towards covert & overt efforts to Balkanize Pakistan. India can and should start funding separatist groups in Pakistan to the tune of 500$mil- 1$billion each . Simultaneously we should create an Intel network and buy out or otherwise (honeytrap,create false allegations..)coerce certain politicians and out of favor generals to undertake actions that further our cause. Say a certain Pak Opposition leader pushes for financial autonomy to the Baloch saying it'll help control the restive province, this helps the baloch control land trade links into Iran which in return helps us push our real agenda via Chahbar.
Over a few decades we should be able to turn Pakistan into three or four economically independent entities linked via a federal governance structure centered on Islamabad.
Phase two would be getting our politicians into the top spots in these areas. The second phase would be getting independent control of internal security forces in these areas and turning them into close trading partners of India, we can create a cabal of businessmen linked to Indian interests then who would further push our agenda.Schools could be funded that would counter the anti India hate agenda fostered by the Pakistani state, this would also mean funding our desi clerics to open a large number of madrasas where the teachings would be far more secular and pro India than the fundamentalist crap taught today.
The above would ultimately lead to a set of pro Indian States,functioning under the pretence of a functional state. The military would be similarly influenced as well.The final goal would be to join this neutered Pakistan to India as the junior partner in a SAARC federation.
The ultimate aim should not be to Balkanize Pakistan , that will only create a set of armed militias that may turn against Indian interests at any time.
Our goal should be to neuter Pakistan not Balkanize it.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Ha ha it was possible because we had a strong USSR backing us. What is the situation today ?
Today or tomorrow an unstable Pakistan will hurt many butts in international arena.
Even I will enjoy to the core if Pakistan is shredded and fragmented. But we also need to consider the harsh reality right ??
War will happen but we will not get back PoK.
We lost many fruitful opportunities in the past when Pakistan was very weak.
Today, it has nukes and how can you forcefully take away a piece of land from it ? Please explain....
The scenario which you narrated was like a fantasy. Fantasies have less space in international diplomacy.
I am not offending you....
Situation today is that we are enough strong to protect interests without help of any superpower. I keep monitoring foreign medias and defence issues a lot. So, sincerely saying that reality isn't harsh.
Here's the case of nuclear, we have 7 times more reactors than pakistan. So, building nukes is better at war time. We can make much higher nukes whenever needed. Case is different we are not idiot enough to destroy our economy like pakistan.
Pakistan of past was strong actually because conventional forces were same level as that of India in past. Today gap have increased and will going. Please, don't be denial and enjoy the reality. :D Recently we have jumped to 0.609 from 0.586 in HDI 2015, much higher any country.
I don't know if you are against Modi so talking like this. But believe me, whoever be in power- Vajpayi, Manmohan or Modi, our nation is enough rough and tough and will keep rising and it is due to we people because Indians criticize their politicians for every issue instead of supporting. :india:

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
Situation today is that we are enough strong to protect interests without help of any superpower. I keep monitoring foreign medias and defence issues a lot. So, sincerely saying that reality isn't harsh.
Here's the case of nuclear, we have 7 times more reactors than pakistan. So, building nukes is better at war time. We can make much higher nukes whenever needed. Case is different we are not idiot enough to destroy our economy like pakistan.
Pakistan of past was strong actually because conventional forces were same level as that of India in past. Today gap have increased and will going. Please, don't be denial and enjoy the reality. :D Recently we have jumped to 0.609 from 0.586 in HDI 2015, much higher any country.
I don't know if you are against Modi so talking like this. But believe me, whoever be in power- Vajpayi, Manmohan or Modi, our nation is enough rough and tough and will keep rising and it is due to we people because Indians criticize their politicians for every issue instead of supporting. :india:
I've read that in 2000 we had 4.5 aircraft 2.5x tank now 2.5 & 1.5 it's transition period Congress decade screwed us

asingh10

Don't under estimate them, they were created and are sustained by some very powerful countries. For some nationalism stops with Pakistan, for others with Han imperialism but there's an enemy much greater than both we need to ultimately contend with.

asingh10

1971 would not be possible without USSR balancing the West. Kissinger and Nixon even tried to get PRC to sent their forces on our border. When it comes to us, interests of Han imperialists, West and Pakis/Islamists converge.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
1971 would not be possible without USSR balancing the West. Kissinger and Nixon even tried to get PRC to sent their forces on our border. When it comes to us, interests of Han imperialists, West and Pakis/Islamists converge.
PRC could have done jack shit because of snow in the Himalayas. Brilliant tactics by our army. It can be done again as snow has not melted yet!!

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Balochistan

They have yet to decide flag. :D

India and Pakistan were also at same position at that time. What is the condition today. Let us imagine a conflict between Somalia and pakland.
Then,
A strong India will be backing Somalia.
You should never forget that world order has changed putting our country In a relatively better position but it did not happen in pakistan. That is why pakistan is called a failed state. :haha:

punjab47

Banned
PRC could have done jack shit because of snow in the Himalayas. Brilliant tactics by our army. It can be done again as snow has not melted yet!!
Mumbai Calcutta would still have burnt like karachi due to the UK us. Attack forces.

We have own Navy now, and even then they were ready to fight USA given order.

Was reading how ussr started concept of guided missile destroyer and we used them Early on Vs pak.

Even pioneered squad sniper rifle, will be interesting what we come up with.

Tejas & Rudra are good examples only ones that operate high altitude.

We can close off mountain passes but that ruse reality on border is good article. With enough artillery we could avalanche them but we should be stronger first.

What Bengal raider suggested is good, but we don't have that kind of money yet. Should internally strengthen & work on pakistan foreign sponsors.

Don't underestimate them, they have Sindhu Sagar.

I_PLAY_BAD

For the sake of that we cannot support Indian politicians for what they are.
They are all snakes and opportunists.

asingh10

True but USSR had moved their troops to Chinese border as well which also discouraged them from making moves.
Balochistan
They have yet to decide flag. :D

India and Pakistan were also at same position at that time. What is the condition today. Let us imagine a conflict between Somalia and pakland.
Then,
A strong India will be backing Somalia.
You should never forget that world order has changed putting our country In a relatively better position but it did not happen in pakistan. That is why pakistan is called a failed state. :haha:
A failed slave state also has nothing to loose. Why are they pursuing tactical nukes ?

Last edited:

asingh10

India is internally infected with the same memetic disease behind Pakistan. Janab Owaisi has already stepped into the shoes of Barrister MA Jinnah as leader of Ummah in India. And don't forget it was secular Congress who helped him go from 1 LS seat MP to the stature of a national leader.

Last edited:

punjab47

Banned
India is internally infected with the same memetic disease behind Pakistan. Janab Owaisi has already stepped into the shoes of Barrister MA Jinnah as leader of Ummah in India. And don't forget it was secular Congress who helped him go from 1 LS seat MP to the stature of a national leader.
Also remember ussr how most muslim deserted within 2 years many in weeks.

Look at USA with Muslims doing base shootings.

Muslims are already pretty treacherous towards each other, why outsiders expect trust?

asingh10

Also remember ussr how most muslim deserted within 2 years many in weeks.

Look at USA with Muslims doing base shootings.

Muslims are already pretty treacherous towards each other, why outsiders expect trust?
USSR supported Ba'athists in Arab world who were Arab nationalists first (Not islamist), promoted development, education and kept things in order. Christians, Yazidis, Kurds, Mandaeans and other minorities were safe. What 'freedom and democracy' was gained by replacing these 'dictators' ? Yazadis and Mandaeans genocided in aftermath of NATO invasion.

The West has always been on the wrong side of history. Anti-communism is one thing but why fail to realise the historic role played by USSR in arming Africa and Asia to resist western imperialism. Without USSR arming Asia and Africa especially India and China, western pirate ships would still be roaming around and US spreading human rights with greater zeal. Their aggression has been slowed down significantly due to USSR, and now Putin.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
But Owaisi is Shia and Jinnah was Sunni. The Owaisis know that what will happen with them if they are in Pakistan. They are safe from Sunni radicals only in India and Iran.

asingh10

But Owaisi is Shia and Jinnah was Sunni. The Owaisis know that what will happen with them if they are in Pakistan. They are safe from Sunni radicals only in India and Iran.
Jinnah was Shia and Shia's ferociously supported Pakistan movement despite all the history they had with Sunnis. I know this is uncomfortable for you but its the truth.

I_PLAY_BAD

Jinnah was Shia and Shia's ferociously supported Pakistan movement despite all the history they had with Sunnis. I know this is uncomfortable for you but its the truth.
I think Shias are paying for it.

I_PLAY_BAD

Mark my words. No Muslim leader can dominate Indian politics hereafter.
People have more awareness about Muslims in today's India. Many know aggressive Muslims and pesudo-seculars are the bane for Hindus in India.

punjab47

Banned
USSR supported Ba'athists in Arab world who were Arab nationalists first (Not islamist), promoted development, education and kept things in order. Christians, Yazidis, Kurds, Mandaeans and other minorities were safe. What 'freedom and democracy' was gained by replacing these 'dictators' ? Yazadis and Mandaeans genocided in aftermath of NATO invasion.

The West has always been on the wrong side of history. Anti-communism is one thing but why fail to realise the historic role played by USSR in arming Africa and Asia to resist western imperialism. Without USSR arming Asia and Africa especially India and China, western pirate ships would still be roaming around and US spreading human rights with greater zeal. Their aggression has been slowed down significantly due to USSR, and now Putin.
I have mixed feelings on USSR due to Indira & 84. It also had two factions trotkyist & stalinist.

Biggest contrast is Stalin banned abortion after coming to power.

Russian are Sons of Rishi Kashyap are they not?

It shows, I just know it's better for us to be self sufficient.

Name slav comes from Charlemagne forcing them to work in silver mines in 600s.

They are cool people & people don't appreciate how many ethnic groups live in Russia & USSR peacefully.

Good to have them as ally, it's true we have a huge debt to them. They had their own interests also,

I just don't think about Danavas or Persians too much. They're beyond our reach, they won't be Sikhs en masse for awhile.
-
Don't think about south too much for same reason. Focus is on Dilli, West UP then Doab is secured till Ravi & Magadh is safe.
. After that cross desert & unite Rajputana.

Same chamchas Jaipur Patiala in way.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles