Balasore Train Accident Jun 2023

Physx32

Country flag
This accident was not due to any sabotage, but only due to the pure incompetence of IR.

DFI members should stop behaving like pakis where everything bad that happens is due to some saazish or sabotage. Try to look at objective points first before calling a conspiracy.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Fucking Mullas man
They're alleging BJPee did this on their own to divert attention from the Wrestler protests
Happening right now in my Social media circles

Presents pulwaama, Godhra etc as past evidences of this happening

Sheer gutter IQ

shade

Country flag
Fucking Mullas man
They're alleging BJPee did this on their own to divert attention from the Wrestler protests
Happening right now in my Social media circles

Presents pulwaama, Godhra etc as past evidences of this happening

Sheer gutter IQ
Earlier I used to think this SAAZISH is because of their seige mentality.
Now I realize it's psychological projection, they think the kaffir is doing what they would do in a similar situation :troll:

daya

Country flag
Railways need to recruit more in important/critical posts and less in Babu helper posts peon wagera. There is shortage in loco pilots. More station masters, junior engineers etc
The signal dept head with SSE I believe. Those selected via ESE exams.
Maintenance is ultimately their responsibility.
30 percent posts are vacant for years... no shortfall in peons, they are outsourced at local level through gem.. the group C and B are kept vacant so as to Group A specially HMG post can be created and bills of their salary and pension with other allowances may be catered. This is the reality that HR issues have never been in the list (leave priority) of Government.

Ugra Bhairav

Country flag
You know for a guy that does viraat hondu drama in all other threads, you don't bother to entertain the sabtoage angle, knowing very well the mullahs have attempted such things in the past :troll:
You mean toss all rationality in dustbin

And harp on to narrative:

Hindu khatre me hai

Genius Expand your point in detail how "Sabotage" took place.

All chain of events & which equipments were made dysfunctional.

What process and tools were used to carry out for sabotage???

Do post you "Story" in detail Genius.

another_armchair

Country flag
I have watched a lot of zombie series so I am immune to gory images

I saw images of approx 190 bodies that are still unclaimed(released by odisha govt)... more than half of them don't look like victims of train accident... rather some explosion or fire incident

After looking at those... my belief in conspiracy has grown stronger.
What is the body count as of now?

another_armchair

Country flag
I have watched a lot of zombie series so I am immune to gory images

I saw images of approx 190 bodies that are still unclaimed(released by odisha govt)... more than half of them don't look like victims of train accident... rather some explosion or fire incident

After looking at those... my belief in conspiracy has grown stronger.
Is it possible for some of the coaches to have come in contact with the overhead traction resulting in electrocutions where bodies do look a little 'charred'.

Explosion would've been a blessing for any Govt. to wriggle out of a very tight situation and they would've gone to town claiming terrorist attack and pinned the blame on opposition parties, Congress in particular for playing their appeasement politics and courting likes of SDPI, PFI etc & the lefts romance with Maoists if there was a hint of their involvement in an explosion resulting in burn injuries.

Jimih

Country flag
What is the body count as of now?
Body count is the main factor that people are hounding the govt and the railway minister.

If it was less than 3 digits, than we would have seen less scrutiny and MSM/SM trials. It happened in the past.

Again I repeat..life lost is life lost. Nothing can compensate for life of a human being lost in this world.

Jimih

Country flag
Anyone know why is this snake stilll in bhajipao? Shourie, Shotgun Sinha, Yashwant etc were promptly shown the door
Coz, SuSu has nowhere to go. He has burned the bridges with most of the parties.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles