Balasore Train Accident Jun 2023

AnantS

Country flag
I had this weird fetish of slapping these assholes once in this life.

Sareesai
Kaun jaat ho fame

And experience a BDSM session in true @prasadr14 style with rana and arifa.. Rana specifically that bitch.. More venom she spews more voluptuous she becomes..

Rant over

On to topic.

There is a active sabotage angle being probed... If one sees the last few weeks.. Railways was the target imo... Kerala bogie burn failed twice.. And orissa being. Home state of minister.. Is Good target.. I saw videos of track having pierced thru the boggie floor.. That's odd..
Millions are being poured. Before 2024, things will get even more difficult for India. Do or die- seems to be motivation of Opposition (whether external or internal).

Last edited:

Porkislayer

Country flag
It's 2023
Still these guys write hand-written reports ? :troll:
Wait till you see the daak register or whatever it is called. One babu's only task is to file all the correspondence a department receives, in a file. Emails, too. He'll take a printout of that mail and mention the sender time etc info in that register along with a copy of that mail's hardcopy.

another_armchair

Country flag
Wait till you see the daak register or whatever it is called. One babu's only task is to file all the correspondence a department receives, in a file. Emails, too. He'll take a printout of that mail and mention the sender time etc info in that register along with a copy of that mail's hardcopy.
Wasn't aware of the Email book keeping part.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
In air travel there is a concept called as redundancy where one point of failure doesn't result in a fatal accident. It requires many things to go wrong for people to die. Here it looks like a simple glitch resulted in 200+ dead.
This is the most populated country on earth. If you shake a stick wrong, 5 people will die.

angryIndian

Country flag
Tell me how can someone can plan this level of sophisticated attack in the middle of the night.
Faulty signalling is the root cause of this accident.
Coromandel express entered a loop line where a goods train was stationed, ramming at full speed.
Almost 20 of the 24 coaches derailed, and some of them fell into the other mainline where it was struck by superfast express.

Rango

Country flag

Coalmine

Country flag
Railways need to recruit more in important/critical posts and less in Babu helper posts peon wagera. There is shortage in loco pilots. More station masters, junior engineers etc
The signal dept head with SSE I believe. Those selected via ESE exams.
Maintenance is ultimately their responsibility.

another_armchair

Country flag
A lot of posts on Twitter speculating sabotage. However, I suspect the Muslim death count will be significant too. If anyone sees links to names of dead, please post here.

Possible because most of the casualties are from the unreserved coaches which bore the brunt of the crash.

Attaching the passengers list of Coromandal Express for folks to sift through.

Attachments

Rango

Country flag
Possible because most of the casualties are from the unreserved coaches which bore the brunt of the crash.

Attaching the passengers list of Coromandal Express for folks to sift through.
And of course the two dead names that I posted are not in that list! Wonder how many can get in illegally without buying a ticket? Or maybe those guys were in the other train?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles