Back in DFI after 10 years !

Status
Not open for further replies.

prajapati

Country flag
Hi none of you will know me, as I was not much active on the forum , but I used to be a dedicated reader from the start of DFI till 2010.

One of my roommate who was an admin of this forum introduced me to this place.

Found my old introduction thread here -
https://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/my-first-forum-intro.8595/#post-117553

I think none of those members in that thread are active much.
Passing the last 10 days isolated decided to turn the pages of life and found my old logins to this place.

DFI still going strong !
Best wishes and God Bless

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Welcome back !

....................................................................................

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
This reminds me I have been a forummer from a very long time.
I've been on DFI from 10 years. Before that I used to be on porki forum and IDF and even before that I used to read Bharat Rakshak.
I started forumming when I read about lca tejas in school newspaper. I was so much excited about indigenous fighter aircraft then. Now tejas has got FOC, I am thinking it's time for me to leave.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
I've been on DFI from 10 years. Before that I used to be on porki forum and IDF and even before that I used to read Bharat Rakshak.
I started forumming when I read about lca tejas in school newspaper. I was so much excited about indigenous fighter aircraft then. Now tejas has got FOC, I am thinking it's time for me to leave.

Dont even think about it NIBBA.

I am asking you nicely.

indiatester

Country flag
Time for you to stay and tell others, that things workout... see Tejas got FOC :)

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Why leave?
Interesting times are ongoing that could put world upside down. Why don't stay and stay more enthusiastic and informed by a detailed perspective? You may accumulate great detailed stories for your children and probably even become a news panel expert in 2060-70 after WW3.:p

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Woah what?

Last edited:

AsuraKiller203

Country flag
Welcome back @prajapati I certainly remember your user id mate. In these 10 years this forum has transformed, it is not "sickular commie" which it used to be.

Please keep coming here.
Yeah, I remember those times. I alluded to that in my intro. message. I had been a lurker for 10+ years and couldnt muster strength to post bc they ran off all right wing nibbas at a frightening pace.

Looking back, I am glad the change happened and alarmed at how much psuedo-secular bs and taqiya we let pass and tolerated and accepted as norm in the past.

I m glad some of the senior members pov changed and the good ones remained here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles