Awesome Tigers from our National Parks

Lionbangstiger

Tihar Jail
Banned
Many of you may have followed the stories of Sita, Machli, Charger, B2 etc. I just adore these beasts and wanted to share some pics and a short write up of some of them

1. Sita - Bandhavgarh National Park

Perhaps the most photographed tiger in the world. She brought up 6 litters of more than 14 cubs and as many as 12 are supposed to have reached adulthood. A fierce hunter, she has had many documentaries shot of her. She was aged 17 when she died in 1996.

2. Charger - Bandhavgarh National Park

Sita's long time mate. He definitely fathered at least one of Sita's litter and perhaps 2. One of the largest male Bengal tigers ever seen in the wild. He was massive and had a bad temper. He was't called Charger without reason :). His fight to take over control from the then dominant male Banka is legendary. This guy was so badass, he hunted and killed elephants in his prime.

Hello
Today morning I was wondering in the thick jungles of West Bengal when I suddenly heard a deep roar . After a few minutes a huge tiger escaped from the scene. I wondered what made this big fellow run for his cowardly life?
Then i saw a Lion mating with a tigress. Oh lord tigress preferred male lion because he has bigger manhood.

here2where

Hello
Today morning I was wondering in the thick jungles of West Bengal when I suddenly heard a deep roar . After a few minutes a huge tiger escaped from the scene. I wondered what made this big fellow run for his cowardly life?
Then i saw a Lion mating with a tigress. Oh lord tigress preferred male lion because he has bigger manhood.
Ligers were bred in captivity, cant imagine it happening in the great big outdoors. Since lions are not native here, our obsession with them. Lion hunts were sacred restricted passtime for the rajahs. In the wild i wouldnt expect a tiger to take on a lion. In captivity, its a different story.

captscooby81

Country flag
He is troll littering all threads with his stupid lion fucks tiger shit . just look at other threads

Ligers were bred in captivity, cant imagine it happening in the great big outdoors. Since lions are not native here, our obsession with them. Lion hunts were sacred restricted passtime for the rajahs. In the wild i wouldnt expect a tiger to take on a lion. In captivity, its a different story.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles