Avani, the 1st Indian woman to fly a fighter solo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

airstrike99

Country flag
Lol! It's impossible to reach the dizzy heights of his exotic vocabulary and A-level humour!!
Shashi Tharoor’s verbal prowess and oratory skills are mind-blowing! Need a hundred years more to even think of playing catchup! 🥴
:hmm:his wife murdering skills are extraordinary too. or maybe that's part of his A-level humour.

here2where

Beyond the General knowledge level curiosity value this piece of news has, i dont attribute any other specific significance to this event. Any pilot, male/female/transgender, who has two legs, two arms, 1 brain and 2 eyes and has undergone professional training to fly a fighter plane, would end up flying a fighter plane.

Lets move on.

WarriorIndian

Country flag
i literally quoted it. can't you read it or what?
Are you blind or what? Show it to me where I said or implied anybody who is not a military man or a farmer is of no use.

what should i do with your ideologies? why do i even bother to reply to this statement.
you never read all my comments made in this thread anyway, cuz you wouldn't say that.
I red your comments and so did everybody else, if only you can understand what you write, why bother writing at all, just think and erase it.

so that means everyone should just stop discussing anything cuz there are always other people and organisations on this planet, who know better on most of topics than any particularly selected individual.
There needs to be substance to have a discussion, your thoughts are flawed from the very beginning.

so , that's what triggered you. huh...
if you cannot understand the context of the word, not my mistake.

poster girls or poster boys of military implies, someone who can represent that particular military organisation in terms of marketing, so that more number of people join as recruits.
Lol. Everybody in here understands your so called "Context" . Tell me why would the IAF use her as a poster girl if you feel that she is not going to get into any action? Why would she need to be motivating other ladies to join the forces? This is enough to prove that you used the term "Poster Girl" in a very negative and in a derogatory context.

in almost all the cases, those who actually served in proper duties and roles act as such.
for example abhinandan could act as one. more young boys would see and hear his story and be eager to join the airforce.
So that makes Abhinandan a poster boy too borrowing your logic. Why is there so much of negativity and itching for you when a lady is made the pilot?

Last edited:

airstrike99

Country flag
Are you blind or what? Show it to me where I said or implied anybody who is not a military man or a farmer is of no use.

I red your comments and so did everybody else, if only you can understand what you write, why bother writing at all, just think and erase it.

There needs to be substance to have a discussion, your thoughts are flawed from the very beginning.

Lol. Everybody in here understands your so called "Context" . Tell me why would the IAF use her as a poster girl if you feel that she is not going to get into any action? Why would she need to be motivating other ladies to join the forces? This is enough to prove that you used the term "Poster Girl" in a very negative and in a derogatory context.

So that makes Abhinandan a poster boy too borrowing your logic. Why is there so much of negativity and itching for you when a lady is made the pilot?

you know... you can literally make anyone who was extremely interested in military into an uninterested shell of hollowness.
i think it was a big mistake on my part to even start discussion on here or that political gossip thread.
i would rather stick to my Mech Engg. degree and try to use it in some future military or automotive applications.

that would be my last comment to you. if possible in this thread.
thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles