Australia's Racist Assault on Aboriginal People

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Okay guy you are one ass hole who thinks europeans are bad? Yeah they did bad things to us in the past but its not the past your living its the future.stop gloryfying pakis and chinese here this not the place for this
Yep, they did it in the past, then they changed!! Jesus made a call and they became angels. didn't they? And I didn't say they are bad, I called them savages, cunning and practical pricks.

Calling me an asshole who doesn't see the death of our people by Pak armed force is a result of what they call "great game". They are also responsible for the millions of Begalis butcher by West Punjabi army who slaughtered Bengalis like carrots and they did it with US/UK support. Pak army doesn't make independent decisions, it is just a pawn in the hands of US/UK and allied nations to stop India and China from rising.

Here is the help our new friends are considering for us.
Biden administration to revive military-to-military ties with Pakistan

Can you see? They play. Everyone. I have asked India to play right, not asking India to launch assault on anybody.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Yep, they did it in the past, then they changed!! Jesus made a call and they became angels. didn't they? And I didn't say they are bad, I called them savages, cunning and practical pricks.

Calling me an asshole who doesn't see the death of our people by Pak armed force is a result of what they call "great game". They are also responsible for the millions of Begalis butcher by West Punjabi army who slaughtered Bengalis like carrots and they did it with US/UK support. Pak army doesn't make independent decisions, it is just a pawn in the hands of US/UK and allied nations to stop India and China from rising.

Here is the help our new friends are considering for us.
Biden administration to revive military-to-military ties with Pakistan

Can you see? They play. Everyone. I have asked India to play right, not asking India to launch assault on anybody.
Everybody has their on interests .americans support pakis because of Afghanistan.and we indians still support russia.europeans did things that were bad but for you to blame them for what their fore fathers did is wrong.at the end this our world people make mistakes you have to live by.I don't care if a european john killed an indian saran 200 years ago .its what you do in present that means.

derick

Country flag
Everybody has their on interests .americans support pakis because of Afghanistan.and we indians still support russia.europeans did things that were bad but for you to balam them for what their fore fathers did is wrong.at the end they this our world people make mistakes you have to live by.I don't care if a european john killed an indian saran 200 years ago .its what you do in present that means.
Thats right. What we do in the present matters

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
CA defends dumping 'Australia Day' after Prime Minister's criticism

Prime Minister Scott Morrison has asked Cricket Australia to stay out of politics and stick to cricket after a recommendation to dump the words "Australia Day" from promotions for Big Bash League

"You can't just airbrush things have have happened in the past. I think one of the great things about Australia ... is we are pretty up front and honest about our past.

"But more importantly we don't allow it to get in the way of our future.

Morrison was equally unimpressed with the NRL when they toyed with the idea of scrapping Advance Australia Fair before last year's State of Origin series, only to backflip on the idea in a matter of hours.

The move to drop "Australia Day" ahead of the three BBL games was a recommendation made by CA's First Nation's Advisory Committee, which is co-chaired by former international and proud Indigenous woman Jones.

The conversation was purely about, 'how do we help this day be as safe and respectful for everyone involved in cricket'. Mel Jones

"A lot of the members said, 'it's the most unsafe day of the year they feel as an Indigenous person', yet they love cricket, so they still want it to be played because there's a wonderful opportunity for us to hear our Indigenous voices and hear all the wonderful stories come through.

The Sydney Thunder, who have dropped the word Australia Day in recent years, the Perth Scorchers and Melbourne Renegades will all wear their special strips in matches on Saturday, Monday and Tuesday.

Sydney Sixers boss Jodie Hawkins, whose table-topping franchise play on January 26, said she was keen to hear from her Indigenous players Dan Christian and Ash Gardner, but her "gut feel" was they were in support of the recommendation.

"It's not like we're calling it anything particularly inflammatory, but by referring to it by the date is a very modest step towards reconciliation, but an important one - even if the smallest gesture can help drive change we need to consider it," Hawkins said.

PM hits out at ‘pretty ordinary’ Australia Day change for Big Bash

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
For those who do not what is Australia Day (Death Day to be correct for real people of the Land) or why it is celebrated....

Australia Day is the official national day of Australia celebrated annually on 26 January, it marks the anniversary of the 1788 arrival of the First Fleet of British ships at Port Jackson, New South Wales, and the raising of the Flag of Great Britain at Sydney Cove by Governor Arthur Phillip.

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The doom day Celebrated for occupation, murder, torture, enslavement, imprisonment and theft of Native (Aboriginal aka the first people of the land) Lands and Lives.

We (Asians) got spared; thanks to second European Conflicts tagged World War 2 even though most of world had no active participation in the war but just because the savages had expanded their conflict across the globe.

Funny they (Australian PM) sees politics in just recognising a day of bad omen as a day of bad omen . Why so? However as some slave mentality Indians say, let's just move on until you don't have any more room to move.

Celebrating Indigenous people's occupation and claiming that Australia has moved ahead. That's right. They wanted their land and lives, they succeeded with great pride and moved ahead
. @Marliii @derick

Marliii

Country flag
For those who do not what is Australia Day (Death Day to be correct for real people of the Land) or why it is celebrated....

Australia Day is the official national day of Australia celebrated annually on 26 January, it marks the anniversary of the 1788 arrival of the First Fleet of British ships at Port Jackson, New South Wales, and the raising of the Flag of Great Britain at Sydney Cove by Governor Arthur Phillip.
Come on man stop posting things these are things that do not have any connection with india.if you are such a human right activist you should post on balooch thread and xinjiang thread they are worst human abusers than aussies i know you hate europeans now you hate aussies too

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
After pretending to be the leader of free and plural world for more than a century when there was no other powerful nation or system to look into European history and crimes, now that non-european natives are becoming more aware of their history and beginning to question, they are engaging in image build up to show how they have changed and recognise their pas and trying to reconcile.

They didn't do it themselves when people didn't questioned and were stuck in their own conflicts. It's obvious they have changed nothing but their methods.

Australian PM criticizes Australians Cricket. Team says, they must recognise they did wrong in the past. Sugar coating really. If they have changed, hand over the leadership to natives, let them decide whether they should have place in their land or not. Will they? Ofcourse not but they have changed and the great philosopher in common Indians always chipping in with the ever so right Indian wisdom i.e, let's move ahead because they (cultural savages) have too (allegedly).

Marliii

Country flag
Ok man what you want us to do declare war against australia kill all the whites give land back to aboriginals ha you crying for them more than the aboriginals themselves.power full people do whatever they can.europeans had power in past now its asians.for all the crimes they committee europeans got it back in 1st and 2nd world war.now stop this aboriginal shit australians are not treating them nicely I agree but they are not putting them in camps like chinese

HawkisRight

Country flag
Come on man stop posting things these are things that do not have any connection with india.if you are such a human right activist you should post on balooch thread and xinjiang thread they are worst human abusers than aussies i know you hate europeans now you hate aussies too
Calm down genius..Do u know when Australian ambassador to India met with RSS chief last month there was Uproar in certain Australian Section..They were discussing about RSS Hindu extremist Narrative peddled by jihadi/white leftist Nexus And there was some Aussie parliamentarian criticising Aussie ambassador for meeting wid RSS chief in parliament...So point is Nobody is perfect and made mistakes in d past But if u bow infront of someone then chances are high dat u will get screwed..So We should absolutely discuss and Criticise Australians for their actions Even in Indian parliament..And it's not just about past Even Today Indians living in Australia (also Western countries) face Racism in day to day life...So white countries are not above scrutiny Remember These white leftists Like to take shots at India in every juncture..

derick

Country flag
The doom day Celebrated for occupation, murder, torture, enslavement, imprisonment and theft of Native (Aboriginal aka the first people of the land) Lands and Lives.

We (Asians) got spared; thanks to second European Conflicts tagged World War 2 even though most of world had no active participation in the war but just because the savages had expanded their conflict across the globe.

Funny they (Australian PM) sees politics in just recognising a day of bad omen as a day of bad omen . Why so? However as some slave mentality Indians say, let's just move on until you don't have any more room to move.

Celebrating Indigenous people's occupation and claiming that Australia has moved ahead. That's right. They wanted their land and lives, they succeeded with great pride and moved ahead
. @Marliii @derick

I would have to disagree, Australia day is celebrated on the landing of the first 12 ships. This day in todays environment is to celebrate the inclusion of everyone here as Australian (not just the white ones).

Marliii

Country flag
Villager I am sorry if I offended you.I hate pakis and chinese to core and you just white washing them was unbearable to me.and I am not a fan of any race other than mine.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Why you have issues when someone is just pointing out the history?
Non of the genocide is made to be forgetful. You can forgive but never forget and btw aboriginals of Australia had connections with india too.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
if a european john killed an indian saran 200 years ago .its what you do in present that means.
Yes we don't care they European john doesn't care too after starving millions of Indian's to death.
They claim that it was our fault for that genocide.

But still wanna be western Indians cry over genocide of jews / and other xyz genocide?
So the condition is indian life / aboriginal life / other xyz life cheaper than some other guy's?

derick

Country flag
Yes we don't care they European john doesn't care too after starving millions of Indian's to death.
They claim that it was our fault for that genocide.

But still wanna be western Indians cry over genocide of jews / and other xyz genocide?
So the condition is indian life / aboriginal life / other xyz life cheaper than some other guy's?
Yo mate, we are living in 2021 now and not 1800's. Can hold the present white generation accountable for the past.

If they do racist things in todays time then we should raise an issue.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Britain and Australia's hidden history of Indian slavery

( A little off topic. But we all know Australia is one of the most racist country in the region)

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Yo mate, we are living in 2021 now and not 1800's. Can hold the present white generation accountable for the past.

If they do racist things in todays time then we should raise an issue.
No.
I'm not holding anyone accountable. I'm not saying death to Australia or death to angrez. India have pretty forward looking policy. But it's not wrong to recognize the genocide which our people suffered from.
For example till date formal apology for jaliywan walla bagh have not been made.
Even till date Bengal famine is not considered as genocide.
Countries like turkey don't even wanna talk about areminan genocide.
It would be stupid of you to think that I'm hating anyone here. What i want is people to recognize
The suffering of other races which were oppressed.
We can find thousands of western intellectual romanticizing colonial rule but very few which show the evil which they brought.

Marliii

Country flag
I am not a big fan of anyone.the only country were you get treated nicely is your own.my relatives who are in UK always tells that people look at you like you are something exotic.And if given an option would come and look for a job here.chinese are also highly racist they always treat african and indians students inferior. But still many students wants to go there that is the problem.

HawkisRight

Country flag
"They say they heard it but that's all the evidence there is.

Strangely I've never heard an Australian use the term 'brown dog' before. That sounds like something an Indian person would come up with."

This is General Australian view about Sydney cricket match racism incident i found on r/Australia... Funnily in that sub they pretend to be progressive Liberals but actually are white christian supremacists...Also explains the view of these white trash convicts about Indians...

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles