Attracting more foreign members to the forum

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Hello DFItes,

Hope y'all are doing good these days.

I was patrolling through different defense forums and was appalled at the lack of foreign members here. I mean barring a few esteemed folks here, there are hardly any foreigners from places like Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Greece, Romania, Thailand, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, etc. If not Europeans, at least there should be more Asians and Africans here as we are all in the same region.

Any ideas about how to promote DFI internationally?

Cheers,

Tshering Denzongpa

Tuco

Country flag
Hello DFItes,

I was patrolling through different defense forums and was appalled at the lack of foreign members here. I mean barring a few esteemed folks here, there are hardly any foreigners from places like Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Greece, Romania, Thailand, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, etc. If not Europeans, at least there should be more Asians and Africans here as we are all in the same region.

Cheers,

Tshering Denzongpa
Also we need to mellow down a bit, what I have observed is one negative comment against India or armed forces is enough, it may be an unbiased opinion too, dfian's go berserk and "nuke their ass". Go to the forums where they congregate and invite them ?

Hari Sud

Country flag
Hello DFItes,

Cheers,

Tshering Denzongpa
‘Did you not know that this is India defence forum.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles