Atrocities on Hindus by Islamic Republic of Pakistan

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Please keep this thread updated and post previous such incidents as well.

These fanatic hounds are killing Hindus in Pakistan; a systematic pogrom to target 'well to do' Hindu community and others in order to deny them any prosperity. They are using old, tested by time strategy, which was openly used in Bangladesh by their uniformed professional Army following their religious Ideology of hate, violence, siege, abduction, forceful conversions, rape to achieve total extinction of those who they can identify, not worshiping their fictional Allah.

Hindu doctor shot dead in Karachi

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1156628/hindu-doctor-shot-dead-pak-colony/

KARACHI: A 56-year-old doctor from the Hindu community was shot dead outside his clinic by unidentified men in Pak Colony at around 11pm on Thursday. The police have yet to determine the motive behind the incident.

The deceased, identified as Dr Pritam Lakhwani, was a general physician who ran a clinic near Bara Board in Pak Colony for the last 15 years. “He was returning home after shutting down his clinic as per routine when he came under attack,” Lakhwani’s young son, Rakesh Kumar told The Express Tribune.

I am posting a comment of such fanatic Dog I picked it up from different forum. This exposes mentality of these monsters who otherwise pretend and plea to be part of civilized world and cry for their Hindu citizens; for just a pretense.

For the safety of Pakistani Hindus India should stop killing innocent civilian in Indian occupied Kashmir. India should realise killing of Kashmiri Muslims will result in tit for tat attacks on Hindus living in Muslim majority countries. Attacks on Muslims in India will unify Muslims for the good or bad ..

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Please keep this thread updated and post previous such incidents as well.

These fanatic hounds are killing Hindus in Pakistan; a systematic pogrom to target 'well to do' Hindu community and others in order to deny them any prosperity. They are using old, tested by time strategy, which was openly used in Bangladesh by their uniformed professional Army following their religious Ideology of hate, violence, siege, abduction, forceful conversions, rape to achieve total extinction of those who they can identify, not worshiping their fictional Allah.

Hindu doctor shot dead in Karachi

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1156628/hindu-doctor-shot-dead-pak-colony/

I am posting a comment of such fanatic Dog I picked it up from different forum. This exposes mentality of these monsters who otherwise pretend and plea to be part of civilized world and cry for their Hindu citizens; for just a pretense.

Just reserve 1 Nuke for Macca and Madina each and another 50 for Musalman world, then ask the question, if they want to kill a paki Hindu in revenge of Killing of terrorist and protesters in Kashmir.

Israeli Sampson's option.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles