Atleast 3 Saudi Brigades Captured by Houthi forces.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Saudi Arabia armed forces.

When i said Gucci gear doesn't mean superior skills no one believed me now check this how superior gear saudi army is shitting because lack of skills.
They spend more money than india. There troops have world CLASS weapons.

Saudi Arabia is one of the best-equipped nations in the world. Yet the Saudi military does not strike fear into the hearts of its adversaries, or would-be foes.

IA army with superior gear or not is one hell of battle harden force. (but that not a excuse to not to update our troops i think we should give them world class equipment. And new government is focused on that new ak factory MKU helmets made in india and made in india bullet proof jackets which also = more jobs.)

Attachments

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag

When i said Gucci gear doesn't mean superior skills no one believed me now check this how superior gear saudi army is shitting because lack of skills.

Saudi Arabia is one of the best-equipped nations in the world. Yet the Saudi military does not strike fear into the hearts of its adversaries, or would-be foes.

IA army with superior gear or not is one hell of battle harden force. (but that not a excuse to not to update our troops i think we should give them world class equipment. And new government is focused on that new ak factory MKU helmets made in india and made in india bullet proof jackets which also = more jobs.)
in a way ...Saudi surrendered their class equipments to the Houthis!

Shredder

Country flag

You mean "their" troops. Sorry, but I can't help it due to my ocd!

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This is tricky. The Saudis might ask Porkies to send their army, in return for which Porkies would want support on Kashmir.

On the other hand, if Porkies do send out their forces, that's in direct conflict with Iranians.

What's our play?

ladder

Country flag
This is tricky. The Saudis might ask Porkies to send their army, in return for which Porkies would want support on Kashmir.

On the other hand, if Porkies do send out their forces, that's in direct conflict with Iranians.

What's our play?
Most of the encircled troops would be mercenaries from MENA countries. How much Saudi worry about them is a big question mark.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Is this news authentic? I don't see it in mainstream media.
If this is true then it's bad for us. Saudi ARAMCO was planning to invest 100 billion dollars in Indian oil market.

indiatester

Country flag

3 Brigades is bare minimum, Houthi's are claiming to capture at least 12,000. That also includes Paki mercenaries. That is almost an entire division worth of troops.
I thought this needed a separate thread.
Surrender of 12000 troops is not possible without a heavy fight first.
Have you heard of any large scale fighting in SA recently?

indiatester

Country flag

What's our play?
I doubt the scale being claimed for sure.
If Paki's are already involved, then they are going to screwed by Iran first.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Surrender Monkeys Pakistanis keeping the Tradition alive

:rofl::pound::rofl:

Caught in Yamen operating as Mercenaries.

World's Best Chief of Army Staff Raheel Sharif giving his services and expertise to bring about Doom for SA. :rofl::rofl:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles