At UN, Erdogan Cites Muslims’ Plights Around the World, But No Mention of China’s Uighurs

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I just took a look at your link...

Pork alcohol spring Festival forced sterilization

These are your key words. Instantly I realize uu're either a () sympathiser or being misled by fake news media.

Rather than engaging in useless debates (some people will always believe what they choose to believe) I encourage u to travel in China to any city or Muslim areas. Then come back telling us first hand stories. Seeing is believing! Fyi i 've been India for a short while.
Have been to China, only a few major Cities. First hand accounts of how people view peacefuls. Nothing positive.

I don't want to engage in a debate. That would be entirely meaningless. I am not foolish enough to think someone such as you would change their indoctrinated view.

Meanwhile, the US validates the CCP's treatment of it's population. I'm sure they have better intelligence than any of us here.

amoy

Have been to China, only a few major Cities. First hand accounts of how people view peacefuls. Nothing positive.

I don't want to engage in a debate. That would be entirely meaningless. I am not foolish enough to think someone such as you would change their indoctrinated view.

Meanwhile, the US validates the CCP's treatment of it's population. I'm sure they have better intelligence than any of us here.

Maybe not good at English thus im I'm not sure about all of your points.

1. I (and others) may harbor negative views about them but that doesn't imply they are mistreated.

2. US intelligence serves US interests , not any others interests, Chinese included. U must be wise enough not to assume it's altruistic or infallible.

3. Since U claim to have been china then just tell us members how the Muslim are treated straightforwardly as u've witnessed.

4. II'm all for CCP's stance on XJ / Uyghurs issue. I think it's progressive and in both non_muslim and muslim's interests. Before that there'd been continued exodus of non- muslims from XJ for fear of terrorism.

5. I visited India and know what it is like including Indian muslims. But that? Deserves another thread.

amoy

:bounce::bounce::bounce:
Even in pdf chinis attack islam (they will be banned ...still) and u think they will tolerate xinjinag separatists in China?? :pound:

Anyway, majority Hindus are happy how u treat muslims and i wish India treat them like u.
Have u been india? If yes tell us their muslim status.

And also visit China too and make a comparison pls :biggrin2:

Media has its own agenda like UN:bounce:

Assassin 2.0

Country flag

Hehehe he Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind (JUH), a top Muslim body in India, has now ratified the Centre's decision to abrogate Article 370, which gave special status to the state of Jammu and Kashmir.

A resolution adopted by the body said that Kashmir is "an integral part of India".

The body, which is the largest Muslim organisation in India, also condemned separatists who have repeatedly accused India of illegally annexing Kashmir.

"As such it [Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind] can never support any separatist movement, rather it considers such movements harmful not only for India but for the people of Kashmir as well," the resolution added

In india most of the muzzies and Hindus live in peace. Have rights to practice there religion. Ex president of india was also a Muslim. Second most richest man of india azim Premji is also a Muslim.
There can be some cases of lynching but in population of 1.3 billion that's nothing. In US more people die in gun crime.

Why there is no protest in india by 220 million muzzie? Against article 370A its because there alliance is with the state.
Chinese communist party itself is a pathetic supporter of terrorism. Chinese have no respect in my eyes.

Chinese only friend Pakistan is a terrorist hub.

Country flag

Comparing India and China is ridiculous,

If you take the standard of living, per-capita income, etc. China will be higher currently. All thanks to the rapid economic development.

But when it comes to individual freedom, right to life, political participation, influence on decision making, freedom of religion etc. India Muslims will still fare better than normal Chinese citizen. And all that is due to the political system of India.

While you can argue, what is its use when many Indian Muslims might not have proper meal everyday, then I would say its a cultural difference we have. Indians in general won't tolerate authoritative hegemony. A very powerful PM Indira tried to do something like what happens in China, and she was very successful, economy was back on track, trains would come on time, corruption almost disappeared from lower levels, but still she was thrown out very badly in fact and later had to mend ways when she came back in power.

This I would say in no way undermines the Chinese political system, till the Chinese people are happy about it. Western media and people have different standards, hence their perception is a result of that. Similar to the Chinese media, which portrays multi-party, multi-cultural democratic systems as chaotic, and it is understood that Chinese people prefer authoritative hegemony for order over multiparty democratic chaos for individual freedom and political say.

amoy

Why there is no protest in india by 220 million muzzie? Against article 370A its because there alliance is with the state.
Chinese communist party itself is a pathetic supporter of terrorism. Chinese have no respect in my eyes..
Reading your reply is a pleasure. :biggrin2:

That's why I always say seeing is believing. I'm glad iI've visited India to see all that by myself :pound:

And thank u too @Guest

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
U are talking like Western propaganda media loves India/Hindus. :pound:

Communist china crush anyone&everyone who rise their voice but here in India every filthy attention seeking who* bark continuously in media as most presstitutes are sold out(and for TRP ratings).

IF i visit China
IS it possible to visit xinjiang even i visit there, Is CPM allow me to visit Muslim concentration camps.

BTW in Asia only Burma&China put those desert scums on their place. :lol:
Freedom is overrated india needs urgent population reduction for muzzies whatever the cause.

Longewala

Country flag

That's why I always say seeing is believing. I'm glad iI've visited India to see all that by myself :pound:

And thank u too @Guest
Next time you come to India, start chatting to some random Indian in a bus and tell him loudly "bjp is a lousy party and Modi a failure as pm"
Nothing will happen to you and you will be safely back in China.

Once back there say loudly in a Chinese bus "communism sucks, our party leaders are a joke"

You will find out the difference between the two countries, and why mudslimes are "happy" in China but always noisy in India very quickly.

desicanuk

When Erdogan first came to power he did criticize PRC treatment of the Uighurs.Then like the Porkis he
changed his tune as soon as the Chinese opened their wallet and dropped a few million Yuans in his begging
bowl.Now like his buddies in Pakshitstan Erdogan's nasal area has taken somewhat strange but familiar brownish hue.Like Imran....Uighurs???!!!…..No.Dont know whats that.!!??Never heard of them.

bose

Country flag
Next time you come to India, start chatting to some random Indian in a bus and tell him loudly "bjp is a lousy party and Modi a failure as pm"
Nothing will happen to you and you will be safely back in China.

Once back there say loudly in a Chinese bus "communism sucks, our party leaders are a joke"

You will find out the difference between the two countries, and why mudslimes are "happy" in China but always noisy in India very quickly.
Never reason with a Chinese these cheap blood sucking animals are worst than the white westerners hypocrites ...

The Chinese are most racists people on the earth I have seen first hand and but these same will also fall over each other to sell their women for even a dollar to a white westerner ...

Chinese suffer from inferiority complexes that has been due to centuries of pilferage, rape and rule by Mongols and then Japanese ... These Cheap Chinese after earning money through stealing and their cheap labor now thinks as if they are like neo white Americans ...

But Tramp has got his hand on to the Chinese balls and squeezing them very hard ... Chinese economic bubble will burst soon ...

The Chinese are hiding their many ghost towns that has rendered thousands of people jobless ...

Do not believe in what China a banana republic shows themselves to the world ...

Last edited:

Haldiram

Country flag
Hehehe he Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind (JUH), a top Muslim body in India, has now ratified the Centre's decision to abrogate Article 370, which gave special status to the state of Jammu and Kashmir.

A resolution adopted by the body said that Kashmir is "an integral part of India".

The body, which is the largest Muslim organisation in India, also condemned separatists who have repeatedly accused India of illegally annexing Kashmir.

"As such it [Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind] can never support any separatist movement, rather it considers such movements harmful not only for India but for the people of Kashmir as well," the resolution added

In india most of the muzzies and Hindus live in peace. Have rights to practice there religion. Ex president of india was also a Muslim. Second most richest man of india azim Premji is also a Muslim.
There can be some cases of lynching but in population of 1.3 billion that's nothing. In US more people die in gun crime.

Chinese communist party itself is a pathetic supporter of terrorism. Chinese have no respect in my eyes.

Chinese only friend Pakistan is a terrorist hub.
I agree with what both @Assassin 2.0 and @amoy's line of reasoning. While it may be true that Muslims are not ill-treated in India, I'm inclined to think on the lines of what Amoy is saying >> we shouldn't judge ourselves using the benchmark of how well Muslims are treated. They are not the central piece in our idea of nationhood. The interests of the mainstream shall dominate the policy of the state. If minorities happen to align with it and stay on the good sides of the law, they will find that they are well treated. If they find themselves 'ill-treated', it's likely that they crossed the line with the interests of the majority.

At no point should we gloat around claiming that "we treat our Muslims better than other countries". This appeasement of Muslims is a race to the bottom. If Muslims happen to live happily in India, it's a result of the naturally docile nature of Indians which they take advantage of. It shouldn't be the state's policy to appease them. Nor should citizens feel good about it. The state should set a national goal and make sure all citizens align towards that goal. It could be an economic, social, geo-political goal.

Turkey tried to antagonize China over the East-Turkistan issue, then China gave them the bamboo, since then, Turkey didn't dare speak about Muslims in China again.

Look at the timestamp, this was in 2009 when Turkish intel amassed Uyghurs, transported them to the Chinese embassy in Turkey and created a ruckus.

This provocation went unanswered in 2009 because China was busy consolidating its economy. Turkey tried the same stunt in 2018, this time china answered.

Chinese fanaticism is the right medicine against Islamofascism. Both are a match made in heaven. India should play both sides to keep taking on each other. Let Turkey take on China over the Uyughur issue, and let China deliver a blow to Turkish economy over it.

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Erdogan has more problems in the UN than worrying about Uighers.

Country flag

And thank u too @Guest
Let me give you a fun fact ! Just a few years ago elections were decided just on whose side Muslims will be. You see they made sure who the PM would be, now imagine that in China, Uighur deciding who will become the Chairman.

salmanov

Country flag
Nope, it was mongols ,
Also turks is used a generic term for whoever came from central asia ,
Turks are what were taken as slaves by the caliphate ,later rose to ranks and then overthrew the arabs and gave birth to slave dynasty aka mamluks , basically it contained people from all over middleast and central asia not your original turks, even today turkey has barely 10-15% turks .

The uzbekistan, kazakstan,kyrgystan etc are the places enslaved by Mongols ,
Babur first invaded afghanistan and then NORTHERN part of India.
Turks were never of much concern it were mongols who ruled all of the central asia that time and devastated afghanistan,persia and the caliphate,
You will rarely find Indian muslims with turcic surname .
Most of these Turkic slaves were already persianized or Arabized and the only Turkic thing about was there savagery and brutality

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles