Astrological predictions thread!!!

karn

Country flag
I was extremely skeptical of astrology as well. Then my life went exactly the way our family astrologer said it would go. He then predicted his own passing and unfortunately, died... of "covid"
Damn...
Same here with fulfilled predictions ...
I am supposed to visit Shani (Saturn) every Saturday and guess what.. I find one close to every office I join . (I found the one in the temple close to my parents house the 1st time).. it was all very .. meant to be.

Waanar

Country flag
Damn...
Same here with fulfilled predictions ...
I am supposed to visit Shani (Saturn) every Saturday and guess what.. I find one close to every office I join . (I found the one in the temple close to my parents house the 1st time).. it was all very .. meant to be.
Astrology basically made me a Hindu from an atheist. Some things about my father and mother came true.
I'm not talking of generalized comments or barnum statements like the scammers do but actual (uncommon) events on the exact timeline.
Which is also why I started studying a little bit of it on the side.

Thing is, ever since the westerners have found it, they've reduced it to a feel-good trivia. The worst of the worst conjunctions, they'll put up as "this is great" and do not talk about the negatives and bad effects of those conjunctions. Maybe to please their audience and earn clicks or maybe because they do not understand it themselves.
Absolute dumbfuck retards.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Astrology basically made me a Hindu from an atheist. Some things about my father and mother came true.
I'm not talking of generalized comments or barnum statements like the scammers do but actual (uncommon) events on the exact timeline.
Which is also why I started studying a little bit of it on the side.

Thing is, ever since the westerners have found it, they've reduced it to a feel-good trivia. The worst of the worst conjunctions, they'll put up as "this is great" and do not talk about the negatives and bad effects of those conjunctions. Maybe to please their audience and earn clicks or maybe because they do not understand it themselves.
Absolute dumbfuck retards.
I hate them. Maybe hate is too strong, but I consider our dharma and the true essence of it (which I believe astrology is) to be and should remain a closely guarded secret

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Hindu renaissance will come when per capita incomes starts inching towards 10,000 USD nominal, and the business environment becomes free where people don't have the headache of red tape and babus. Before these conditions are met, the country will remain overall retarded and obsessed with reservations, caste, how to be corrupt, and an overall low level of discourse.

Our previous eras of Hindu cultural expansions were during times of immense economic wealth, urbanization and with business friendly kingdoms which encouraged trade and extremely high quality artisanship. Mahajanapada era, Gupta era, Chola era.

sai01

Country flag
30.06.2022 has passed.

Avi Raina claims he is getting the prophecies from Lord Shiva, then Shiva must be telling lies.

Even though he is a psychic and doing enough meditation, he is a failure. Astrological calculations can go wrong and will go wrong.

But when a psychic's predictions go wrong, then there is something wrong with the psychic. Too much ego maybe.

Jor_Se_Bolo_PKMKB

Country flag
You guys were counting on Pak to collapse based on Avi Raina's tweets?! What happened in pak in the last few months is quite par for that country happens in cycles of every 4/5 years.
I was expecting to see something happen by 30.06.2022. The geopolitical scenario is in front of everyone and that supported his claims. I mean anything could have happened without surprising any of us.

As far as Avi is concerned, I was more influenced by the name he misused i.e. Shiva. If Shiv Ji wishes then what is Pakistan or what is America or even what is Earth. But now Avi's name can be added to the lengthy list of charlatans who profit in His name

dkkgp

Country flag
I was expecting to see something happen by 30.06.2022. The geopolitical scenario is in front of everyone and that supported his claims. I mean anything could have happened without surprising any of us.

As far as Avi is concerned, I was more influenced by the name he misused i.e. Shiva. If Shiv Ji wishes then what is Pakistan or what is America or even what is Earth. But now Avi's name can be added to the lengthy list of charlatans who profit in His name
Unfortunately, every other chewtiya uses God's name to further their interest!

mokoman

Country flag

he is a shady person sitting in america .

this dude was exposed trying to get belly shots of women .

he says its for fixing their chakra or some shit.

Jimih

Country flag
he is a shady person sitting in america .

this dude was exposed trying to get belly shots of women .

he says its for fixing their chakra or some shit.
Just like that woman whose videos are circulating on one particular thread where she is showing her ample cleavage while trying to fix "Heart Chakras" of her clients. :laugh:

sai01

Country flag
A true psychic doesn't need to come to the people to scream what is going to happen, instead people will flock to him to see into their future.

I read somewhere long ago that time is like a flowing river. You can build as much as dams on the river but in the end the river will join the sea.

Just like that Pakistan will be destroyed sooner or later, if it is destined to be destroyed. Indian people seem to be more interested in witnessing Pakistan's failure or destruction but they turn a blind eye to India itself; what is going on or what is going to happen.

Always remember, anything that begins with bad events will also end with bad events. No exceptions.

Both India and Pakistan were given freedom on extremely inauspicious timings. Common Indians have this illusion that India is thriving just because Pakistan is in bad situation and they have job, money, savings and bright future ahead.

The sad thing is that generations after generations in India do not wake up to the reality and still live and die in the same illusion they are taught.

Waiting to see Pakistan's destruction, division or collapse makes them sit in the same seat as a brain washed Pakistani who wants to see a destroyed India/Islamic India. Indian people choose to close a blind eye to the reality in every aspect.

let's consider Pakistan is destroyed completely off the map. Then whats the impact on the lives of common Indians? Will they suddenly become rich? Suddenly become more joyful or get more jobs and money?

India is in much more trouble than Pakistan and Indians should realize this before the shit hits the fan.
Both India and Pakistan are doomed, the time is very near.

Waanar

Country flag
A true psychic doesn't need to come to the people to scream what is going to happen, instead people will flock to him to see into their future.

I read somewhere long ago that time is like a flowing river. You can build as much as dams on the river but in the end the river will join the sea.

Just like that Pakistan will be destroyed sooner or later, if it is destined to be destroyed. Indian people seem to be more interested in witnessing Pakistan's failure or destruction but they turn a blind eye to India itself; what is going on or what is going to happen.

Always remember, anything that begins with bad events will also end with bad events. No exceptions.

Both India and Pakistan were given freedom on extremely inauspicious timings. Common Indians have this illusion that India is thriving just because Pakistan is in bad situation and they have job, money, savings and bright future ahead.

The sad thing is that generations after generations in India do not wake up to the reality and still live and die in the same illusion they are taught.

Waiting to see Pakistan's destruction, division or collapse makes them sit in the same seat as a brain washed Pakistani who wants to see a destroyed India/Islamic India. Indian people choose to close a blind eye to the reality in every aspect.

let's consider Pakistan is destroyed completely off the map. Then whats the impact on the lives of common Indians? Will they suddenly become rich? Suddenly become more joyful or get more jobs and money?

India is in much more trouble than Pakistan and Indians should realize this before the shit hits the fan.
Both India and Pakistan are doomed, the time is very near.
Some truth to it but not really. India has a good future.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles