Astrological predictions thread!!!

Waanar

Country flag
Btw, Avi Raina has basically made it his daily habit to tweet out the date 30/06/22 as the deadline for Pakistan.

Either dude's a fraud and completely prepared to run from Twitter by the end of the year or he's convinced of his visions.
8 months to go baby!
Set your timers!

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Especially because pakistan is broke
PLA has a strong presence in POK. Pakistan's presence has for long been eroded there due to their inability to control. Hence, they resort to their default mode; cede territory to appease, just like they gave Shaksgam valley to China.

As much as I would love to hear your idea and support it, NO DEMOCRATIC govt no matter how "right wing" it is, will dare doing this. That's the curse of India's pacifist attitude.

Vamsi

Country flag
There is some fuckrey going on with astrology that I do not understand, coincides can't be so close to accuracy.
And then there is one prediction going around saying that Mecca and Medina will be nuked by either 2025 (according to one guy) or 2030 according to some other guy. I don't remember their names and that nuking will bring an end to the cult of mlecchas.

Note: Generally I don't believe in Astrology or prophecy ,I don't even believe in them now too, but I really hope that this prediction comes true and there by ending the desert cult of mlecchas

Compersion

Country flag
Lord Shiva is called 'Bholenath' because he is easily pleased and showers his blessings on his devotees , he gives shelter to any devotee with sincere devotion and a clean heart. He does not take and gives with love.

See there is a house.

It has a door.

The entry through the door is restricted. Entry is denied and filtered (by whom?).

This is done and prevents people from meeting the person inside the house (by whom?).

If someone prevents people from meeting the person inside the house ... what will that person (inside the house) do? The person (in the house) does not have a ego.

Now if his children are outside ... and are about to return to the house ... what will that person (in the house) do?

Now if his wife is also outside and seeing the children are outside and are about to return to the house ... what will that person (in the house) do?

Bholenath is easily pleased and showers his blessings on his devotees , he gives shelter to any devotee with sincere devotion and a clean heart. He does not take and gives with love.

Destroy the illusion and imperfection of this world.

Jai Mata Di.

Jimih

Country flag
What is the credibility of Astrologer Narasimha Rao? He is hinting about some conspiracy.

Screenshot_20211211-203949.jpg

indiatester

Country flag
In astrology everything is highly error prone.. so however renowned an astrologer it's advisable to not make assumptions based on that.
Yep. Better to think of them as probabilities to varying degrees.
But, to bring a statistical mechanics term over here, over an ensemble, you may see noticeable deviation to the usual flip of a coin.

SavageKing456

Country flag
Whoever masters the art of dhyana can predict future with ease,its 100000x accurate than astrological calculations.
And attaining such state is very tough.
Avi raina either is a very advanced yogi who can see visions or a fraud.
Time will tell the fate of POK.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Whoever masters the art of dhyana can predict future with ease,its 100000x accurate than astrological calculations.
And attaining such state is very tough.
Avi raina either is a very advanced yogi who can see visions or a fraud.
Time will tell the fate of POK.
Ap kundalini sadhna mat karna bas

Global Defence

New threads

Articles