Astrological predictions thread!!!

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Oh then you should share some latest views from him about this pandemic
I'll see what I can do
Perhaps he may have done some video on the matter
I'm not sure but I vaguely remember him saying 2021 is going to be a good year

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
NO don't share video. We don't need more of this seeping into public domain for Westerner's to use some AI algorithm and learn it and steal it. IMO ask for opinion and share his opinion. If he develops a reputation and can make money to benefit himself, family, and mandir than so be it that way.

INDIAFIRST

Country flag
i wonder if India didn't had Rahu (China) and Ketu (pakistan) in it's east and west shoulder...what and where we would have reached in terms of progress...

sai01

Country flag
Hello all.
This is a first post.

According to some source (can't disclose it here), pandemic crisis (corona + other airborne disease combined) will continue till 2023.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
This same guy took down his earlier analysis of Yogiji and now says his next video will be of Yogiji.

edit: It appears he has taken down his prediction of Yogiji as well

IndianYonko

Country flag
This same guy took down his earlier analysis of Yogiji and now says his next video will be of Yogiji.

edit: It appears he has taken down his prediction of Yogiji as well
When did this happen?

He never made a video about Yogiji. AFAIK. FB post is still up.

SKC

Country flag

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Astrological predictions are scams ... I don't why people still believe in it even in 21st century .

No it's not, maybe you don't have an experience "real" siddh yogis and priests. These so called yogis on internet are fake. Just because an astrologer is fake doesn't mean astrology is fake. These astroyogi.com n all are just crap... Astrology cannot be interpreted by a computer, it's never a linear computation. Everything has to be seen at the same time. Maybe say, you haven't had bad experiences that were already foretold to your parents during your birth. I've seen it, I believe in it...
Ex. There's a dosh called as Pitra dosh, which seperates a father/family from his child. People whom I've seen having issues with their children/parents have this dosh in their Kundli or whatever it's called.

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Well vedic view is that past can be seen clearly like a movie but future is not certain and events can deviate from expectations. The reason is human form is free to act, that is actions of humanity are not under control of God.

So Rishi says future can be seen is a seed form, like possibilities but not definite.
It's the karma that changes the outcome of future.
Well I might not agree with your statement but ved vyas and krishna both already knew the outcomes of the future. (Well, Vyas and Krishna both are avatars of vishnu)
I might also agree here, world in Kalki puran that I've read is very different from the current world and on the other hand we are also quickly advancing technologically.
So maybe some have the power to view the future but some see it as a foggy cloud, which is astrology. Astrology isn't a "correct" "precise" method to see the future but an average "prediction" that might also change with time and karma.
Kalki puran was written by some yogi (I might be wrong here)

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
These Rahu and Ketu what are these?

Aren't they planetary bodies representing our solar system.
And also how come these guys were able to predict all nine celestial bodies, or did they already know about them.

Now coming to planet, do other planets Magnetic field affect us in some way?
Rahu-ketu was a demon who disguised himself as devas when Mohini was distributing amrit to the devas. He drank the amrit and became immortal. Realeasing her mistake, mohini turned back into vishnu to slay the demon from sudarshan chakra. He couldn't be killed so his head became rahu and body became ketu...

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Can everyone stop bashing astrology for no reason like @Peter. Maybe the people from those you are taking predictions seriously are just another paisa chhap loveda lassun like this chutiya is promoting. πŸ‘‡
Astrologer Anil Pariyal is an astrologer who has expert level knowledge of astrology. He has experience in occult science and many sub branches those are use in it. He has great believed in the supernatural powers and Vedic astrology. Visit best astrologer in Chandigarh at www.lalkitabexpert.com
Do you know why Modi was stopped by a yogi to become a yogi and told him that "It wasn't meant for him".

IndianYonko

Country flag
Mudi ji future lies in dealing with economy, joblessness & underemployment crisis which has gripped whole country. covid has destroyed lives of millions from urban to rural specially rural poor. Poverty is high even in so called rich states, doesn't matter if he is upper cast or lower cast, whether dindu or muzzie or tunak tunak. his govt has done some good work no doubt about it, but his future will be decided by rural india which is facing the brunt. Consumption has been decimated for vast majority of people. financial insecurities are all time high, gap between haves & haves not is next level....
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ. Random gyan to be cool.

par mitron aapney ghabrana nahi hai
Dimwit...??? Ye line aapke Handsome PM bolte hain... Not Modiji.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles