Astrological predictions thread!!!

Waanar

Country flag
I know. Which is is why I gave details of his other predictions which have been extremely accurate.

BTW, He's said that Sep 2020- Sep 2021 is the absolute worst period for Modi.

He's predicted that Modi will come out all guns blazing after Sep 2021.
I sure hope so. It's been an outrageous play on his part so far.

Vinash

Country flag
I sure hope so. It's been an outrageous play on his part so far.
He's been a massive disappointment recently but I'll refrain from calling him a traitor etc as everyone is bound to have their lows.

If he doesn't set things straight soon, 2024 won't be a walkover and history won't be kind to him.
YouTube is the biggest data mine in the entire world. Vedic astrology and Sanskrit are the most accurate astrology and compact language in the world.
Used to be a sceptic of Astrology until I came across a traditional Vedic astrologer who was recommended by a family member.

It sent shivers down my spine about the accuracy of some predictions he made about my own life. Everything he said came true including the timeframe.

I still don't believe it 100% but I won't brush it off as fake science like I used to.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
He's been a massive disappointment recently but I'll refrain from calling him a traitor etc as everyone is bound to have their lows.

If he doesn't set things straight soon, 2024 won't be a walkover and history won't be kind to him.

Used to be a sceptic of Astrology until I came across a traditional Vedic astrologer who was recommended by a family member.

It sent shivers down my spine about the accuracy of some predictions he made about my own life. Everything he said came true including the timeframe.

I still don't believe it 100% but I won't brush it off as fake science like I used to.
I am a firm "believer" in Vedic Astrology. I also strongly believe this should not be shared willy nilly with non-Hindus

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
I am a firm "believer" in Vedic Astrology. I also strongly believe this should not be shared willy nilly with non-Hindus
They have several ancient manuscripts just eating dust in Tower of london, I have heard they cannot translate it, but they refuse to give it up to us

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Let this be here for later,
Prediction is that Mamta Hitler's government likely won't survive for 5 years, trouble during late 2022- May-June 2023,
He is saying there is a brief period of vulnerability for didi, that does not necessarily means it translates to political changes. He is also saying, after that brief period, didi will not have problems.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

I started believing on it after experiencing it personally.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
YouTube is the biggest data mine in the entire world. Vedic astrology and Sanskrit are the most accurate astrology and compact language in the world.
Are you really living in the West and did you get an education there?? Are you an IT cell account ??? Have you lost your mind and or are you actually trolling us with this inane posts????

The nation wants to know all this answers.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Define Vedic Astrology. Also do everyone a favour and go back a few pages and read what exactly is "Vedic Astrology". Google Hora Shastra and find out the meaning or etymology of "HORA". Maybe looking it up would save you countless hours of agony.

Vinash

Country flag
Extremely positive predictions about Yogi!

I will speak in detail in a couple of months, but will write a few key points for now.

(1) He has an awesome chart and is a highly detached and compassionate soul. He is NOT what his CARICATURES in media suggest.

(2) One thing is for sure - he is here to stay. He will have a meteoric rise in Indian politics in coming years, especially mid-2020s.

(3) He is a fearless, selfless and absolutely authentic leader. However, he needs to be groomed to suppress his authenticity a little and be politically correct at times, to reach his full potential.

(4) He will be instrumental in marrying the "be a proud Hindu" and pro-business ideologies of Indian right wing with the progressive social justice agendas of the left wing. It will be a killer combination in Indian politics, though this is not really new, i.e. social justice was always part of Sanatana Dharma!

(5) In terms of personalities in US politics, he is like a cross between Malcolm X and Barack Obama.

He will be like Malcolm X on the campaign trail with all firebrand Hindutva talk, and like Obama in governance - pragmatic, policy oriented and development minded.

Just as civil rights firebrand Malcolm X was instrumental in raising the self-esteem of black Americans and reconnecting them with their African heritage, Yogi ji will be instrumental in raising the self-esteem of Hindus (who were oppressed and brutalized for a millennium in their own land and still have a deeply wounded psyche) and reconnecting them with their dharmik heritage.

SKC

Country flag
Can anyone summarize the prediction of PVN Rao in his yesterday's video on Covid?

tsunami

Country flag
Can anyone summarize the prediction of PVN Rao in his yesterday's video on Covid?
Mostly same as his FB post.
ne
We will see peak for cases and death during May 7th to May15th period.
Cases we go down gradually from here but the second wave will be effective till July 10.
From 20th Dec 21 to 15th Feb 22 period is again not good and we might have a 3rd wave in both India and US.

He says practically it should not be possible as most of the people will be already vaccinated but still astrologically he sees a next wave US too.

tsunami

Country flag
Extremely positive predictions about Yogi!
If you guys don't know there was an astrologer named "Pandit shree Suryanarayan Vyas".

He predicted in 1930 that India will be independent on 15th august 1947.
Later when British asked leaders to take charge of the country during 14th-15th august 1947 he was invited by Dr. Rajendra Prasad to calculate the Muhrat of Independence and It was Pandit Surya Narayan Vyas who decided that India should be free on 15th August and not on 14th august.

By doing this he basically changed India's Langna to Vrishabh Rashi (Sthir Rashi) and Chandra Rashi to Kark. In Pakistan's kundali both Lagna and Rashi is Mithun (Char Rashi). This basically indicates that no one will rule Pakistan for longer duration and Democracy will never last long. On the other hand India's democracy will stay.

You can check this here
Or here

Now why I am discussing him here is because some where I heard about his prediction (Which I cannot find now, will be very helpful if someone can find it) of a King coming to power in Vikram Samvat '2084' who will save Dharma.

Now by saving Dharma what did he mean was not clear, but I interpret it as establishing a Sanatan way of life or maybe establishing Hinduism to it's former glory.

We are in Vikram Samvat 2078. And 2084 will start from Mar-April 2027 and will last till Mar-2028.
So according to him he will become King (PM) during that period.

Fun fact.... I believe Modi will win 2024 and will be retired by 2027. A new PM will takeover during this exact time period. If pandit Surya Narayan Vyas was right then next PM candidate of BJP is the true hindu King we all have been waiting for.

I believe that King is "Yogi Adityanath".

Vinash

Country flag
Comparing him to Obama is the worst insult somebody could do
It's a matter of perspective isn't it?

Dems literally treat Obama like a god no kidding. The astrologer is a staunch Democrat, so his perspective would obviously be different compared to our perspective on Obama.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
If you guys don't know there was an astrologer named "Pandit shree Suryanarayan Vyas".

He predicted in 1930 that India will be independent on 15th august 1947.
Later when British asked leaders to take charge of the country during 14th-15th august 1947 he was invited by Dr. Rajendra Prasad to calculate the Muhrat of Independence and It was Pandit Surya Narayan Vyas who decided that India should be free on 15th August and not on 14th august.

By doing this he basically changed India's Langna to Vrishabh Rashi (Sthir Rashi) and Chandra Rashi to Kark. In Pakistan's kundali both Lagna and Rashi is Mithun (Char Rashi). This basically indicates that no one will rule Pakistan for longer duration and Democracy will never last long. On the other hand India's democracy will stay.

You can check this here
Or here

Now why I am discussing him here is because some where I heard about his prediction (Which I cannot find now, will be very helpful if someone can find it) of a King coming to power in Vikram Samvat '2084' who will save Dharma.

Now by saving Dharma what did he mean was not clear, but I interpret it as establishing a Sanatan way of life or maybe establishing Hinduism to it's former glory.

We are in Vikram Samvat 2078. And 2084 will start from Mar-April 2027 and will last till Mar-2028.
So according to him he will become King (PM) during that period.

Fun fact.... I believe Modi will win 2024 and will be retired by 2027. A new PM will takeover during this exact time period. If pandit Surya Narayan Vyas was right then next PM candidate of BJP is the true hindu King we all have been waiting for.

I believe that King is "Yogi Adityanath".
The astrologer choosing 15th August seems a bit suspect. A google search reveals the last British Viceroy Mountbatten choosing the date. While the astrology theory may not be completely discarded it seems it was merely the leaders choosing the date as Indian and Pakistani independence needed to be sorted out.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles