Astrological predictions thread!!!

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
I'm no gora. Astrology. Jyotish.
No but you are living in west ,right ?

Wait a minute , are you jyotish , nice dude .
Would like to do a small work for free.

Can you prepare kundali of modi , with help of data you can gather , let's see what you have to say about his future

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
No but you are living in west ,right ?

Wait a minute , are you jyotish , nice dude .
Would like to do a small work for free.

Can you prepare kundali of modi , with help of data you can gather , let's see what you have to say about his future
Lot of people that like wasting time I guess. Maybe you are not understanding me or me you

Vinash

Country flag
I've been following this guy for a while. So far, he's been spot on 4/4 times with his predictions.

• He was right about Biden's election. He even predicted that the win won't be straightforward and will have lots of confusion but in the end, Biden will win.
  • He was right about the result of the Superbowl. He actually predicted that the underdog would win with ease.
  • He was right about Andhra election.
  • He's right about Bengal as well.
As for future predictions, he's predicted that BJP will win again in 2024 and Modi will voluntarily retire before completing the third term.

Coalmine

Country flag
I've been following this guy for a while. So far, he's been spot on 4/4 times with his predictions.

• He was right about Biden's election. He even predicted that the win won't be straightforward and will have lots of confusion but in the end, Biden will win.
  • He was right about the result of the Superbowl. He actually predicted that the underdog would win with ease.
As for future predictions, he's predicted that BJP will win again in 2024 and Modi will voluntarily retire before completing the third term.
Hopefully within 6 months he retire

kaaleshwaar

Country flag

Any other prediction for the near future? Anything about corona?

Vinash

Country flag
Any other prediction for the near future? Anything about corona?
He actually made a detailed post on his fb page on 23rd April. I'll quote it below

Warning: Please note that astrology is a probabilistic (and not deterministic!) science. More so in the case of astrology of groups of people, as opposed to astrology of individuals (where some clear teachings by rishis exist).
As my predictions last year of a second wave in US during June 20-Aug 31 and a much bigger third wave in US during Nov 20-Jan 10 were spot on, some of you may mistakenly think that astrology can be accurate or deterministic. But that is simply not true.
MY EXPECTATION FOR INDIA
The period 2021 March 21-May 7 shows a diabolical increase in the pandemic in India with many new cases (influence of Rahu in the 7th house in D-6 with Sun and Moon). Though many people will survive, there will be many deaths too - many more than during the the peak around mid-September 2020. There will be a lot of anxiety and confusion in the air.
Unfortunately, as of today (April 23), we are nowhere near the peak yet.
😢

In my astrological assessment, the terrible peak is likely to occur during 2021 May 7-15. During May 15-June 24, there may be a gradual slowdown. By around June 24, things may be pretty much under control.
During this period, India may increase vaccine production and also import more vaccines and that may play an important role in getting things under control.
Unfortunately, there is a chance of yet another wave (or perhaps some other disease outbreak?) in India and US during Dec 2021-Feb 2022. Though I haven't checked other countries, perhaps it may be a wave hitting several countries, with perhaps a new mutation/strain that is highly contagious and deadly.
Though such a wave is practically unlikely, with vaccines expected to be widely available by then and nations reaching herd immunity, astrologically such a wave seems pretty likely to me (hopefully, I am wrong).
So, even if things look good by then, perhaps it is a good idea to wear masks in Nov 2021-Mar 2022 timeframe and be extra careful.

Sanglamorre

Country flag

PoK milega kya?

Vinash

Country flag
PoK milega kya?
Hasn't talked about POK but he's incredibly bullish about India's future. I'm a positive guy but his predictions seemed too good to be true initially but he's been absolutely spoton so far on every prediction he's made.

He's predicted that China will fall after briefly shining like a future superpower. He gives a timeframe of 15-20 years for it to happen though.

He's also predicted that US's global power will fall. While they'll still be a major power, they won't be the sole superpower.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
On oath of Mamta as CM of WB :-

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
I do not appreciate him putting this level of detailed information on Youtube. Rajiv Malhotra has warned multiple times of the danger of doing this type of stuff. He is a fool

FGFAPilot1

Country flag
I do not appreciate him putting this level of detailed information on Youtube. Rajiv Malhotra has warned multiple times of the danger of doing this type of stuff. He is a fool
Can you elaborate on why Rajiv Mahlotra has warned him and what he is doing wrong?

Waanar

Country flag

Every astrologist I know of is saying this. Modi's retirement at third term is a very prevalent prediction.

Vinash

Country flag
Every astrologist I know of is saying this. Modi's retirement at third term is a very prevalent prediction.
I know. Which is is why I gave details of his other predictions which have been extremely accurate.

BTW, He's said that Sep 2020- Sep 2021 is the absolute worst period for Modi.

He's predicted that Modi will come out all guns blazing after Sep 2021.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles