Astrological predictions thread!!!

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
What is VEDIC ASTROLOGY??

Does VEDIC ASTROLOGY exist or is it a mere figment of imagination? A mere mishmash of utter tripe and nonsense put together and given the prefix of VEDIC to make it seem as if it has any connection to our great religious scriptures???

The truth is there is no astrology in the Vedas. Zilch. Nada. The Vedas talk about Hymns and pabitra mantras and not about astrology. Astrology as a field developed much later after the compilation of the Vedas.

There is a theory that the astrology we tout as Indian astrology is nothing but the adaptation of Greek astrology/Zodiacs which was brought to India by the invading Macedonian army of Alexander.

Indian Astrology is not related to our holy texts. Any such connection is preposterous or a later manipulation and adulteration of texts. Remember there is a difference in ASTROLOGY and ASTRONOMY(which was there in the vedas.)

Read this answers from Quora verbatim

Venkatraman Trv

I have similar opinions like Shri Sharad’s Mahale and Shri Krishna Iyer. I slightly know Rig Veda and Yajur Veda. There are Nakshatra (stellar constellations) suktha and Navagraha (Nine influential houses) suktha. One of the Veda angas (limbs of Veda) is astronomy. No doubt the astronomical knowledge was advanced. But there was no astrology in Vedas. It is later developed knowledge. The development may have taken place while dividing time. Year, Month and day and night divisions were calculated precisely. The word for day/night is Aho-ratra. From end syllables, word hora was formed. This word may have been later known to indicate ‘hour’ in English. Such divisions of time along with the planetary positions and position of constellations over the day and night, could be precisely determined by a mathematicians having a knowledge on astronomy. This is how panchang or almanac is made. Such calculations have helped in determining the time of birth or start of festivals, etc. (If you visit Jantar Mantar in Jaipur, you will amazed to find how precisely, a time can be found out during day or night). Based on the place and time and day of birth, whether the astrologer calculates manually or an amateur feeds into computer with astrology software, the output will be more or less identical. But predictions are not sourced in Vedas and are not scientific. This is not to condemn astrology. There are great astrologers, though a handful, who can generally advise the seeker. Such astrologers do not predict. They usually give sane advises, so that the seeker’s mind is cleared of confusion and he/she can solve the problems and progress in life.

Krishna Iyer

Nothing. Absolutely nothing in Vedas about Astrology.

I would go one more step to say that Vedas don't talk about even Spirituality. Those who see and believe that Vedas are all about spirituality, have actually not read them properly or have not read at all!

Vedas are about Cosmology. Every hymn of Rig Veda is about Creation and Particle physics. The full works. It doesn't talk about our earth, sun and moon. It's all on Universal Scale!

Then, again, it doesn't answer other branches of science.

I hope this helps some DFIans who have a genuine curiosity about "Vedic" astrology.
:pound::pound::pound::pound:

seriously, you are quoting me a quora.com as reference :pound:

astrology is native to Bharat Khand and is part of Hinduism. even before the men realized that his dongs are naked, our scriptures have called out and mentioned that there 9 planets native to our solar system (Navagraha) and how time, planet and place effects a particular individual. ... yes our scriptures are that old.

we have seen astrology prediction all the back in the two famous epics like Mahabharata and Ramaya, we have also seen astrology and its references in all 11 avatars of vishnu.

Personal Astrology is not prediction of future events but the study of time, place and planets and how it effects particular individual.

Mundane Astrology is study of Kingdom, countries, global events, kings, famous personalities, etc.

i called vedic astrology as a reference to original Hindu astrology. there are many clone now-days like chinese astrology (what the fuck is that? they use the same chart and calculation as per vedic astrology), greek astrology, etc etc

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Valmiki Ramayan stated ;

tato yajñe samāpte tu ṛtūnām ṣaṭ samatyayuḥ |
tataḥ ca dvādaśe māse caitre nāvamike tithau || 1-18-8
nakkṣatre aditi daivatye sva uccha saṃstheṣu paṃcasu |
graheṣu karkaṭe lagne vākpatā iṃdunā saha || 1-18-9
prodyamāne jagannātham sarva loka namaskṛtam |
kausalyā ajanayat rāmam sarva lakṣaṇa saṃyutam || 1-18-10
viṣṇoḥ ardham mahābhāgam putram aikṣvāku naṃdanam |
lohitākṣam mahābāhum rakta oṣṭam duṃdubhi svanam || 1-18-11

What is this if not astronomy or astrology.. the words used are "Sva Uchha " (point of exaltation) the moment one say "Lagne" it is astrology..

Why are people making irrational statements... there was no phalita etc ... when you reach conclusions on Ucha or Neecha (exaltation and debilitations) of planets that damn well is Falita Jyotisha..

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Yes the Rishi clearly denounced mundane astrology. You are correct that Vedas do not prescribe mundane astrology (phalit jyotish).

Rishi does not need any jyotish or charts. He can read the soul. Each soul keeps a minute by minute record of its existence over billions of years.

But these are deep truths which a common man cannot understand.

Kaliyuga is about magic; science and machines. This is what appeals to basic instincts of men.
What is mundane astrology?

How is it called in Sanskrit ??

Have you ever heard the name of Varahamihira ??

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
this astrology clearly calls out the floods, the earth quakes and death from film industry. (Sushant Singh)

you can click play button to go directly the film industry prediction or watch the entire video..

prediction about sad news from film industry .. click to play directly

the prediction at the end is giving me orgasms,... :drool::drool::drool::drool: click play to go directly there..

click the play button dude, you wont regret it.. i promise

garg_bharat

Country flag
Valmiki Ramayan stated ;

tato yajñe samāpte tu ṛtūnām ṣaṭ samatyayuḥ |
tataḥ ca dvādaśe māse caitre nāvamike tithau || 1-18-8
nakkṣatre aditi daivatye sva uccha saṃstheṣu paṃcasu |
graheṣu karkaṭe lagne vākpatā iṃdunā saha || 1-18-9
prodyamāne jagannātham sarva loka namaskṛtam |
kausalyā ajanayat rāmam sarva lakṣaṇa saṃyutam || 1-18-10
viṣṇoḥ ardham mahābhāgam putram aikṣvāku naṃdanam |
lohitākṣam mahābāhum rakta oṣṭam duṃdubhi svanam || 1-18-11

What is this if not astronomy or astrology.. the words used are "Sva Uchha " (point of exaltation) the moment one say "Lagne" it is astrology..

Why are people making irrational statements... there was no phalita etc ... when you reach conclusions on Ucha or Neecha (exaltation and debilitations) of planets that damn well is Falita Jyotisha..
Please refer to Vishuddha Ramayana published by Arya Prakashan.

Large parts of Sanskrit Ramayan are later additions (in time time of Raja Bhoj).

This corruption continued in Tulsi Ramayan.

Vedanga is 'jyotish' not 'phalit jyotish'.

There is no 'janmpatri' (or 'teva') in Vedic system.

garg_bharat

Country flag
What is mundane astrology?

How is it called in Sanskrit ??

Have you ever heard the name of Varahamihira ??
I think you are influenced too much by 'panditai' which is suffering from heavy corruption in Kaliyuga.

The Vedic system has declined long time back. It was already in heavy decline around 2500 years back. You should listen to Kabir to give you some inspiration.

I read astrology predictions not due to my belief but other people's belief. As behavior in business and markets is often driven by herd mentality. So it is important to understand what other people believe in.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
bro checkout this post

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Why people who don't believe it or follow it want to just post junk stuff?
If you are not interested then ignore the thread if you are interested follow it?
But if you don't believe on something how you can create interest that thing? 🤔🤔

Calling other's backwards will not make you more advanced. Everyone here knows clear difference between reality and myths.
Till date science have been failed to prove whether species in other galaxies live or not we have thousands of queries which we have failed to crack and acknowledge soo.
Rather than making statements those people which are interested in this let them have a stable discussion rather than pushing Bs.

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Astrology, even if you believe it or not sure is interesting, and I think we must respect others' beliefs (the only people I don't respect are flat-earthers because of a personal encounter, also like seriously how blind and dumb can they get).
I've personally never encountered anyone who is into astrology.
Being a open-minded atheist (more like agnostic), I would love to know how astrology works...
P.S. This is random but I am a wannabe astrophysicists and am into astronomy but some people mistake it for astrology😝, I just wish people were more aware about both astrology and astronomy)

captscooby81

Country flag
Don't know why you are so aggressive with your reply , you can just let it go . Instead here you are simply questioning others belief and mocking them just to show you have knowledge superiority

What is VEDIC ASTROLOGY??

Does VEDIC ASTROLOGY exist or is it a mere figment of imagination? A mere mishmash of utter tripe and nonsense put together and given the prefix of VEDIC to make it seem as if it has any connection to our great religious scriptures???

The truth is there is no astrology in the Vedas. Zilch. Nada. The Vedas talk about Hymns and pabitra mantras and not about astrology. Astrology as a field developed much later after the compilation of the Vedas.

There is a theory that the astrology we tout as Indian astrology is nothing but the adaptation of Greek astrology/Zodiacs which was brought to India by the invading Macedonian army of Alexander.

Indian Astrology is not related to our holy texts. Any such connection is preposterous or a later manipulation and adulteration of texts. Remember there is a difference in ASTROLOGY and ASTRONOMY(which was there in the vedas.)

Read this answers from Quora verbatim

Venkatraman Trv

I have similar opinions like Shri Sharad’s Mahale and Shri Krishna Iyer. I slightly know Rig Veda and Yajur Veda. There are Nakshatra (stellar constellations) suktha and Navagraha (Nine influential houses) suktha. One of the Veda angas (limbs of Veda) is astronomy. No doubt the astronomical knowledge was advanced. But there was no astrology in Vedas. It is later developed knowledge. The development may have taken place while dividing time. Year, Month and day and night divisions were calculated precisely. The word for day/night is Aho-ratra. From end syllables, word hora was formed. This word may have been later known to indicate ‘hour’ in English. Such divisions of time along with the planetary positions and position of constellations over the day and night, could be precisely determined by a mathematicians having a knowledge on astronomy. This is how panchang or almanac is made. Such calculations have helped in determining the time of birth or start of festivals, etc. (If you visit Jantar Mantar in Jaipur, you will amazed to find how precisely, a time can be found out during day or night). Based on the place and time and day of birth, whether the astrologer calculates manually or an amateur feeds into computer with astrology software, the output will be more or less identical. But predictions are not sourced in Vedas and are not scientific. This is not to condemn astrology. There are great astrologers, though a handful, who can generally advise the seeker. Such astrologers do not predict. They usually give sane advises, so that the seeker’s mind is cleared of confusion and he/she can solve the problems and progress in life.

Krishna Iyer

Nothing. Absolutely nothing in Vedas about Astrology.

I would go one more step to say that Vedas don't talk about even Spirituality. Those who see and believe that Vedas are all about spirituality, have actually not read them properly or have not read at all!

Vedas are about Cosmology. Every hymn of Rig Veda is about Creation and Particle physics. The full works. It doesn't talk about our earth, sun and moon. It's all on Universal Scale!

Then, again, it doesn't answer other branches of science.

I hope this helps some DFIans who have a genuine curiosity about "Vedic" astrology.

mokoman

Country flag
Please give summary for LAC .

I saw a few vids but have no time to go through all them.

:lehappy: Also a suggestion , if your gonna post vids add a few lines of summary text . can save bandwith and time , for others.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Teri mummy ki saheli ka number de... mujhe bhi kuch puchna hai.

But yes I too had some interest in understanding the concept so I started to learn it. All I can say it's a knowledge which will take years to master it and still it's hit or miss.

I once asked an astrologer about my job change and he predicted exact date on which I would have joined next company. But the same astrologer wasn't very accurate in other predictions.
That incident is from 1999, she is out of touch from 2007, she lives in my own city but I don't know where ☹

yoggs

Country flag
Any suggestions and contact number of a good astrologer based on your personal experience?

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Most are predicting pandemic will slow down once ketu moves out of its own nakshatra on Sept 22nd this year and will completely vanish by 2023 . Lets see how things change in next 50 days .
These Rahu and Ketu what are these?

Aren't they planetary bodies representing our solar system.
And also how come these guys were able to predict all nine celestial bodies, or did they already know about them.

Now coming to planet, do other planets Magnetic field affect us in some way?

Sanglamorre

Country flag

:lehappy: Also a suggestion , if your gonna post vids add a few lines of summary text . can save bandwith and time , for others.
Aag. Aag lagne wali hai after 15th Aug.

A chauhan

Country flag

According to Astros high probability of war between India and China-Pakistan is there from 2020 August to 2022.😁 And this will break both Pakistan and China in many parts 😆

A chauhan

Country flag
this astrology clearly calls out the floods, the earth quakes and death from film industry. (Sushant Singh)

you can click play button to go directly the film industry prediction or watch the entire video..

prediction about sad news from film industry .. click to play directly

the prediction at the end is giving me orgasms,... :drool::drool::drool::drool: click play to go directly there..

click the play button dude, you wont regret it.. i promise

Kya boli wo last me bata do na :yuno: ? Bahut lamba video hai bro. Aisa kya predict kar diya ki orgasm aa gya:rofl:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles