Astrological predictions thread!!!

tsunami

Country flag
Guys many members here including myself are interested in astrological predictions.

Instead of discussing it on every separate thread, please use this one to post all Astrology prediction video and other related stuff.

@mods please make this one sticky and move posts here.

Desi Aam

Country flag
Watched this video in Jan and thought it was a load of crock....Man was I mistaken....check out the full video....was posted in Aug 2019....he is pretty much bang on target vis-a-vis the Chinese Virus as well as border tensions with Pak & China...!!

Ariss

Country flag
Watched this video in Jan and thought it was a load of crock....Man was I mistaken....check out the full video....was posted in Aug 2019....he is pretty much bang on target vis-a-vis the Chinese Virus as well as border tensions with Pak & China...!!
Dont have much time, did he predict a favourable outcome for us like gaining territory?

Narasimh

Country flag
I usually do not find predictions coming true but this lady's couple of predictions already has come true including Celebrity death and border clashes. She predicts it will be even more problematic after august - september.

tsunami

Country flag
I usually do not find predictions coming true but this lady's couple of predictions already has come true including Celebrity death and border clashes. She predicts it will be even more problematic after august - september.

Watched her video.... what she said around 10.00 forced me to look Maino's related predictions. Quite possible she is talking about her only.

Compersion

Country flag
When a person that is put on a cross speak to his father in a book of god - it emits a powerful memory and connection.

Why else would it be accepted wide and beyond. Karthikeya ... the really journey to the "west" . and he comes with immense knowledge, wisdom and together with prosperity. Why?

To rejoin the person who calls her self: Skandamātā (Sanskrit:स्कन्दमाता)

He listened to him for the world. They listened to one another. Watch what happens next ... reawakening of shakti,

Jai Hind.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I'm interested in this. What is the mechanism or prediction?
It would be a fun time pass to model it on a computer.

tsunami

Country flag
I'm interested in this. What is the mechanism or prediction?
It would be a fun time pass to model it on a computer.
Many here are only interested in it not expert. Maybe @Bhadra can suggest some reading material to you...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles