Astrological predictions thread!!!

Waanar

Country flag
civil war between 2028-31??
War with Chinks??

India wins war between 2031-34
China looses war between 2031-34
Also, note:
"It won't be a clear cut victory. There will be a lot of troubles".
An India-US tag team super smash on the Chinese? Not looking forward to that, necessary as it may be.

I'm thrilled by the loss of US's influence on us though. That will have far reaching positive effects.

Vamsi

Country flag
Also, note:
"It won't be a clear cut victory. There will be a lot of troubles".
An India-US tag team super smash on the Chinese? Not looking forward to that, necessary as it may be.

I'm thrilled by the loss of US's influence on us though. That will have far reaching positive effects.
but after 31 we will win.....but I'm disappointed that Amric*nts will be still alive.....I wanna see that shitty country to be nuked to stone age

Tuco

Country flag
Yeah. I'm mainly thinking about the loss of lives. A showdown with China has been a long time coming but you know how it is. Softies like me don't like our men dying.

By the gods, I hope we don't get into an extended war with Porkis. That would be embarassing. :rofl:
Lol I am thinking they if the current situation continues, their people from armed forces may start selling everything in black market😎

Vamsi

Country flag
Yeah. I'm mainly thinking about the loss of lives. A showdown with China has been a long time coming but you know how it is. Softies like me don't like our men dying.

By the gods, I hope we don't get into an extended war with Porkis. That would be embarassing. :rofl:
He said India will acquire lands before 2025 & I think those lands will be from Porks,I also think we may acquire them without firing a single bullet

Also note, all these 4 countries will be fighting wars from 2028 ....If US is involved in war then Zoorope too will join.....it means WW3 & I think India may join Western block in this war(bcz US & India both wins, Rus & China both looses) ..... honestly I don't like India in Western block.....

Last edited:

Vamsi

Country flag

how possible is this scenario??

India - China -Russia vs US -Zoorope

*in which both Chinks & Ruskies loose,only India wins from our block
*also as per prediction,US looses grip over the world
* it might mean India becomes the sole counter to west, i.e India becoming new pole, a bipolar world order like before 1991 but this time India is counter to west

Butter Chicken

Country flag
how possible is this scenario??

India - China -Russia vs US -Zoorope

*in which both Chinks & Ruskies loose,only India wins from our block
*also as per prediction,US looses grip over the world
* it might mean India becomes the sole counter to west, i.e India becoming new pole, a bipolar world order like before 1991 but this time India is counter to west
Us will pull back and India and China will become security providers in the region
Anyways topic for another thread

tsunami

Country flag
He divided the timeframes mainly based on Saturn transition...
1. Start of 2020 to mid 2022 in Capricorn
2. Mid 2022 to Mid 2025 in Aquarius
3. Mid 25 to mid 27 in Pisces
4. Mid 27 to Mid 29 in Aries
5. Mid 29 to Mid 31 Taurus
6. Mid 31 onwards in Gemini

Now respective results...
1. Pandemic - New challenges and achievement for India
2. Global Economic slowdown(Some predict collapse) - comparatively better for India by all
3. Mega Economic collapse (Some predict natural calamities) - Much better for India by all
4. 1st stage of war (Ground work or actual war not clear) - He said India will be directly Involved, many predicted India will not get directly involved.
5. Actual war
6. Result

I would say do not think about the calculations on phase 4,5 and 6. It's too hard to understand who will sit on which side. But understand India as Shree Krishna in mahabharat. Whichever side India is will win, even if we do not pick up our weapons.

Vamsi

Country flag
He divided the timeframes mainly based on Saturn transition...
1. Start of 2020 to mid 2022 in Capricorn
2. Mid 2022 to Mid 2025 in Aquarius
3. Mid 25 to mid 27 in Pisces
4. Mid 27 to Mid 29 in Aries
5. Mid 29 to Mid 31 Taurus
6. Mid 31 onwards in Gemini

Now respective results...
1. Pandemic - New challenges and achievement for India
2. Global Economic slowdown(Some predict collapse) - comparatively better for India by all
3. Mega Economic collapse (Some predict natural calamities) - Much better for India by all
4. 1st stage of war (Ground work or actual war not clear) - He said India will be directly Involved, many predicted India will not get directly involved.
5. Actual war
6. Result

I would say do not think about the calculations on phase 4,5 and 6. It's too hard to understand who will sit on which side. But understand India as Shree Krishna in mahabharat. Whichever side India is will win, even if we do not pick up our weapons.
as per his predictions India & US will win, Rus & China will loose......frankly I don't want India on western side

Vamsi

Country flag
Think of it this way.
US is more welcoming of Indians and you will be happy living in US for a long time.
But, you will not be happy living in China for a long time.
Americans don't want allies, they want vassal states, & we will never accept to be a vassal state, thus enemity between US & India is inevitable, even if we are allies during the war, after the war we will definitely become enemies....hence I would say, we should be on anti-west camp during the war, & inflict heavy damage on amric*nts, especially britsh*ts...thats the only way

Overlord

Country flag
as per his predictions India & US will win, Rus & China will loose......frankly I don't want India on western side
Americans don't want allies, they want vassal states, & we will never accept to be a vassal state, thus enemity between US & India is inevitable, even if we are allies during the war, after the war we will definitely become enemies....hence I would say, we should be on anti-west camp during the war, & inflict heavy damage on amric*nts, especially britsh*ts...thats the only way
Gonna be long so bear with me -
You are too much worried about Indian being in the sh!trican military alliance group (which eventually India will join only in case of a major war if India gets attacked by chink rats), it is 1000 times better than being completely suicidal & allied with CCP rats (just to please the ego & inflict some damage on westoid & their piglets) coz with CCP rats you get nothing no FDI, no critical tech, no economy just absolute zilch as Chink middle kingdom is the incarnation of erstwhile Imperial Japan & Nazi Germany hybrid which requires total subjugation, subversion & no freedom unlike US camp which India have to join unwillingly for a time being, where you have space to maneuver & grow yourself.

A local SCS conflict (count it as Taiwan) which escalates to conflict between US & chinksh!ts is a win-win situation for India, because in that case US with its lackeys will have little to no assets left to destabilize India & will be forced to transfer the capital & critical tech, as India is the only nation in Asia which can counter Chinks effectively (not now but in future considering India continues to grow economically)

Time for my tin foil hat theory :-

After watching the Narasimha Rao's video, I would like to make some assertions (take them a little bit of salt).

The most critical year of all this build up will be 2024 as both India & US will undergo general & presidential elections respectively. Let assume that in India Bhajipao wins by majority, while in US demented globohomo administration lose big time & replaced by republican govt. with someone like Trump or JFK at its helm. This will not give US any relief internally (due to cultural marxist globohomo maggots in US ecosystem), but will lead to a serious change in US foreign policy. US will tighten the screws on chink shits influence by squeezing them even more. Chinks will go desperate as they have little window for their misadventures due to their ageing population & failing economy. At that stage they will be forced to take only two paths
1. Choose the deranged soviet economic way & get collapsed at the end.
2. Going full nutjobs like Imperial Japan/Nazi Germany way

If they choose the second path of imperial japs way (which is more likely), for a year or two they will be on the rampage but after that the chink war machine will come to a grinding halt as they have to face combine might of sh!trican industrial war machine & it's lackeys in Pacific ocean while Indians on Himalayan front and this Pacific/Asian war will seal their fate for good.

At the end of this conflict balkanisation of chink land will happen which will create many new small countries due to eventual uprisings. (as predicted by Narasimha Rao), while sh!trica ( a declining superpower) will suffer the same fate as britfags after WW2, their empire will cease to exist & lose all their hegemony & influence (America will continue to exist as a nation but not as empire) and will be replaced by the "New USA" (guess who).

Will talk about Russian role some other day.

tsunami

Country flag
US only have vassal states because it is top dog. In his earlier predictions he clearly said US will no longer be a super power. It won't be able to have any vassal states.
If his predictions comes true then think US as post WW2 UK. It can only bark because super power is behind it and yet no one cares.

SKC

Country flag
US only have vassal states because it is top dog. In his earlier predictions he clearly said US will no longer be a super power. It won't be able to have any vassal states.
If his predictions comes true then think US as post WW2 UK. It can only bark because super power is behind it and yet no one cares.
I don't think US's status of superpower is going to go away any time soon.

Its Size, Geography and location in North America being surrounded by Ocean on two side helps its current status.

It may have a new age Civil once again and after that they will be back to being normal. And when they are normal, they don't let world to remain normal :frusty: :scared1:

NutCracker

Country flag
You can have vassal states even if you are not top dog/ superpower.

Look at China-NK, Russia-Belarus.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
He has said many times astrology is a probablistic science and not deterministic. Don't believe that everything will happen just because he says it will. We all have roles to play and if we care for the direction India and dharma goes, we must take ownership of it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles