Astrological predictions thread!!!

Waanar

Country flag
This means, We will become Muslim Rastra.
The only possible explanation.
These countries need a security guarantor and we already have rather warm relations with them.
As for Iran, I doubt it will be able to maintain it's "Islamic country" status for long.

We don't have shitty relations with any muslim country except our esteemed neighbor.

vishnugupt

Country flag
These countries need a security guarantor and we already have rather warm relations with them.
As for Iran, I doubt it will be able to maintain it's "Islamic country" status for long.

We don't have shitty relations with any muslim country except our esteemed neighbor.
Bhai.... Kya kahu??
I think you lack the overall understanding of nature of true Iz!am. In !zlm!c countries no matter how good you think or how good change you want to bring or how hard you protest but in the end, it's always zombies mad mullah who win the government post and rules the country.

This is What happened in Egypt, Afghanistan, Sudan, Bangladesh, Iraq, Iran, Turkey.
Every Mullah is suffering from Stockholm's Syndrome. This is the exact relation between !zl@m and it's followers.

Waanar

Country flag
Bhai.... Kya kahu??
I think you lack the overall understanding of nature of true Iz!am. In !zlm!c countries no matter how good you think or how good change you want to bring or how hard you protest but in the end, it's always zombies mad mullah who win the government post and rules the country.

This is What happened in Egypt, Afghanistan, Sudan, Bangladesh, Iraq, Iran, Turkey.
Every Mullah is suffering from Stockholm's Syndrome. This is the exact relation between !zl@m and it's followers.
All the countries named above except Afghanistan don't follow "true !z!am".
They wouldn't have used America as a security enforcer for them otherwise.

Blademaster

Don't forget about our other neighbor. I thought we had good relations but apparently not. And guess what, none of the middle eastern countries really have a good or fond view of our neighbors. They more or less see our neighbors' citizens as pests or unwanted guests.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles