Astrological predictions thread!!!

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Enough of this BS!

There were pagan all around the world that does not means every culture was following Hinduism or Vedic culture. Mecca had God and Goddess before Islam came - Al, Ul and Lat.

Don't start putting every pagan culture into Vedic culture.
Ok. lol. You have nothing and now you say this is "BS". Mecca's "god's and goddesses" can be derived all from Sanskrit. Same story with all monotheistic religions. aBRAHAHAM, SARA

Brahma, Sarasvati. But continue to live in this delusion that Hinduism were restricted exclusively to India. Maya is after all, all around us

BTW: What is Kaaba exactly? How many times do "worshippers" circumambulate it? What is considered the luckiest number in the Western canon? How many times do Jews wrap Tefilin around themselves? How many candles on a menorah? What are the rules before a muslim can enter Kaaba? In terms of cloth they wear? Where is Kaaba in relation to the mosque in Mecca? What otherwise traditional rules does this invert?

Moron.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ok. lol. You have nothing and now you say this is "BS". Mecca's "god's and goddesses" can be derived all from Sanskrit. Same story with all monotheistic religions. aBRAHAHAM, SARA

Brahma, Sarasvati. But continue to live in this delusion that Hinduism were restricted exclusively to India. Maya is after all, all around us

BTW: What is Kaaba exactly? How many times do "worshippers" circumambulate it? What is considered the luckiest number in the Western canon? How many times do Jews wrap Tefilin around themselves? How many candles on a menorah? What are the rules before a muslim can enter Kaaba? In terms of cloth they wear? Where is Kaaba in relation to the mosque in Mecca? What otherwise traditional rules does this invert?

Moron.
He is right even huns and greek were pagans but they didnt have holy text like vedas we had so they were mlecchas too but they can revert to Sanatan Dharma as it is the only true religion from Paramatma.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
He is right even huns and greek were pagans but they didnt have holy text like vedas we had so they were mlecchas too but they can revert to Sanatan Dharma as it is the only true religion from Paramatma.
Lol what are you blabbing about? What is the direct relationship between huns and greek "pagan" religion? Hint: It burns bright.

Vamsi

Country flag
You do not even know what a "mleccha" is. Lol. My only hope is your eyes clear up and the darkness lifts.
initial meaning of mleecha is "those who can't speak Sanskrit" ,but later it became "barbarian", but it applies to Arabians in both ways

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
initial meaning of mleecha is "those who can't speak Sanskrit" ,but later it became "barbarian", but it applies to Arabians in both ways
This is from Shukracharya. Do you know who that is?

"Those who abandon their own dharma ( religion) lack kindness, cause harm to others, possess excessive anger and are violent are called MLECCHA and they lack the power of reasoning ( viveka )."

Vamsi

Country flag
This is from Shukracharya. Do you know who that is?

"Those who abandon their own dharma ( religion) lack kindness, cause harm to others, possess excessive anger and are violent are called MLECCHA and they lack the power of reasoning ( viveka )."
I know who Shukracharya is...
dharma is not religion....and your definition matches with that of barbarians

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
I know who Shukracharya is...
dharma is not religion....and your definition matches with that of barbarians
It's not my definition. It is the definition of one of our sages. This "Dharma is not religion" is a byproduct of the current era. Many people in the West, you may not know this, are basically now taking ALL of our dharma. Mantras, jyotish, Ayurveda. Yoga was gone a long time ago. It's very sad

Hijibiji

Country flag
It's not my definition. It is the definition of one of our sages. This "Dharma is not religion" is a byproduct of the current era. Many people in the West, you may not know this, are basically now taking ALL of our dharma. Mantras, jyotish, Ayurveda. Yoga was gone a long time ago. It's very sad
I understood that you figured out the history of the ancient world to some extent. However most people would not get that. AND according to Sanatan Dharma and Indian Culture, knowledge should be given to the deserving. Information should be spilled in front of the deserving.

Basically if western world reveals their own history, then the true history of BharatVarsha will come out. AND naturally nobody wants it :) BUT truth will come out.

AND since this is the thread on astrology, I have heard that astrological predictions would become superseded in this era.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
I understood that you figured out the history of the ancient world to some extent. However most people would not get that. AND according to Sanatan Dharma and Indian Culture, knowledge should be given to the deserving. Information should be spilled in front of the deserving.

Basically if western world reveals their own history, then the true history of BharatVarsha will come out. AND naturally nobody wants it :) BUT truth will come out.

AND since this is the thread on astrology, I have heard that astrological predictions would become superseded in this era.
Who determines whether they are deserving or not? Our own contemporary sages come to this country, the US, start preaching, develop a following, and then say they are not Hindu. It's extremely sad. I have personally been involved in a discussion with one such man. A fraud, in my opinion. The true history will come out? Possibly. But the jewish "scholars" that are controlling Sanskrit discourse in all major universities in the west with their coolie lackeys will continue to try to secularize our ancient language. I am myself trying to learn it. It is not easy.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
any one remember there was an theory about time of independence day on aug 15 1947 is a bad muhurat, if so what explains divergent paths taken by both countries who got independence at the same time?

are there any explanations on this, from proponents of this theory?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
any one remember there was an theory about time of independence day on aug 15 1947 is a bad muhurat, if so what explains divergent paths taken by both countries who got independence at the same time?

Simple sir
India got where it got because we had folks who planned amd executed things in a systematic manner .
You cannot build railway coaches if you don't have steel plants , the government invested in protectionist policies which was good ,
India invested heavily in basic industries, plus at no point in history India was theological state
India had a system , a very efficient system, modi could become a pm because Nehru became a pm he had a vision which was unparalleled anywhere, a true states man
Than rajaji , patel , ambedkar and many others had a vision. Show me a diversified competent government structure in Pakistan, a leader with a vision?
India cracked down heavily on land lords etc which was again good , Pakistan didn't, kts political class is of landlord , a feudal setup they have
Read about setup of delhi sultanate and you will see Pakistan having same setup in modern times .
India planned for things , it invested heavily in developing good administrative machinery the army was shown ots place by forming a parallel army of CAPFs , Pakistan has one competent class the army ,which is basically serving to sustain its privileges and exalted existence.
India has multiple such institutions which cut each other .
I want to write other stuff but my daily data quota is 90 percent over so i can't

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

Plus anybody other than Nehru would have messed up initially, he may habe veen Tharki but it dosnet matter to Me at all
He

Vinash

Country flag

I kind of remember this.

While India's muhurtham was bad, Pakistan's was worse.

Looking at the way things have gone for India, Pakistan I'd consider this to be correct till now as I'm not too jubiliant about India's progress since Independence. It should've been a lot better.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
I kind of remember this.

While India's muhurtham was bad, Pakistan's was worse.

Looking at the way things have gone for India, Pakistan I'd consider this to be correct till now as I'm not too jubiliant about India's progress since Independence. It should've been a lot better.
15 August was bad, due to some reason it was shifted to 12 clock night so that it was technically Thursday, so that due to guru, nation growth to be in positive direction.

Jimih

Country flag

As they say, India's Independence muhurta deficiency got rectified with Republic muhurta.

Jimih

Country flag
15 August was bad, due to some reason it was shifted to 12 clock night so that it was technically Thursday, so that due to guru, nation growth to be in positive direction.
Technically in Indian Astrology system, a Day is considered from sunrise to next day sunrise.

So IMHO shifting the time to 12:00 am would not have make a huge difference, but yes your reasoning is correct, the Indian astrologers did this in real.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles