Astrological predictions thread!!!

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Is it possible that the astrologer guy who picked the day of India independence to be auspicious was wrong? It seems like India has gone nowhere relatively speaking. I don't know. I am worried about the Islamic horde onslaught and I just don't understand

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
If you guys don't know there was an astrologer named "Pandit shree Suryanarayan Vyas".

He predicted in 1930 that India will be independent on 15th august 1947.
Later when British asked leaders to take charge of the country during 14th-15th august 1947 he was invited by Dr. Rajendra Prasad to calculate the Muhrat of Independence and It was Pandit Surya Narayan Vyas who decided that India should be free on 15th August and not on 14th august.

By doing this he basically changed India's Langna to Vrishabh Rashi (Sthir Rashi) and Chandra Rashi to Kark. In Pakistan's kundali both Lagna and Rashi is Mithun (Char Rashi). This basically indicates that no one will rule Pakistan for longer duration and Democracy will never last long. On the other hand India's democracy will stay.

You can check this here
Or here

Now why I am discussing him here is because some where I heard about his prediction (Which I cannot find now, will be very helpful if someone can find it) of a King coming to power in Vikram Samvat '2084' who will save Dharma.

Now by saving Dharma what did he mean was not clear, but I interpret it as establishing a Sanatan way of life or maybe establishing Hinduism to it's former glory.

We are in Vikram Samvat 2078. And 2084 will start from Mar-April 2027 and will last till Mar-2028.
So according to him he will become King (PM) during that period.

Fun fact.... I believe Modi will win 2024 and will be retired by 2027. A new PM will takeover during this exact time period. If pandit Surya Narayan Vyas was right then next PM candidate of BJP is the true hindu King we all have been waiting for.

I believe that King is "Yogi Adityanath".
This guy is turning out to have been the biggest fraud.

Waanar

Country flag
Is it possible that the astrologer guy who picked the day of India independence to be auspicious was wrong? It seems like India has gone nowhere relatively speaking. I don't know. I am worried about the Islamic horde onslaught and I just don't understand
You're blackpilled beyond necessary, brother.
India started out with a broken economy, nigh collapsed in 1990 and is now looking to compete with China's pace.
What do you nean "gone nowhere"?
All this happened in the last 30 years.

As for "the islamic hordes", I have a few words-
Hindus, Army and Nukes. In that order.

Afghanistan's dogs will get slaughtered if they try coming here. We were at our weakest in the 90s and are at our strongest in recent times.

I would prefer the Indian Army going full ISIS on those rascals and putting up their head on pikes across the LOC for their cadres to see.
I've heard some really disturbing things the IA did back when Kashmir was REALLY getting out of hand.
I can't say it here because media will have a field day with it but fair is it to say, the Indian Army does have a grip on reality and can be sufficiently evil when the need arises. We're friggin sanatanis man.

Rest easy.

There's a reason we've outlived every civilization ever.

Eternity doesn't die.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
India started out with a broken economy, nigh collapsed in 1990 and is now looking to compete with China's pace.

Afghanistan's dogs will get slaughtered if they try coming here. We were at our weakest in the 90s and are at our strongest in recent times.

I would prefer the Indian Army going full ISIS on those rascals and putting up their head on pikes across the LOC for their cadres to see.
I've heard some really disturbing things the IA did back when Kashmir was REALLY getting out of hand.
I can't say it here because media will have a field day with it but fair is it to say, the Indian Army does have a grip on reality and can be sufficiently evil when the need arises. We're friggin sanatanis man.

Rest easy.

Eternity doesn't die.
Look at the story of Hindus in India. Look at how China is an economic powerhouse and India peters along. Look at how Pakistan somehow is still a country and has the blessings of the global powers while India struggles to even accept it's own heritage. This is a true joke.

Waanar

Country flag
Look at the story of Hindus in India. Look at how China is an economic powerhouse and India peters along. Look at how Pakistan somehow is still a country and has the blessings of the global powers while India struggles to even accept it's own heritage. This is a true joke.
You're being unnecessarily pessimistic.
You're unsatisfied with our current place. I get that. I am too.

I disagree with everything you've said here though. There's a strong undercurrent of Hindu revivalism right now, China's collapse is imminent, both by jyotishvidya and by common sense.
India's struggle to own it's heritage will be fixed once Hindus themselves stop infighting.

Who can beat us, a billion strong, when we're united?

P.S- DFI knows the answer to your dissatisfaction.

IMG_20210817_080910.jpg

Funny, isn't it? You say India struggles to own it's heritage while the ad right below your comment harps on Ayurveda as it's primary strength.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
You're being unnecessarily pessimistic.
You're unsatisfied with our current place. I get that. I am too.

I disagree with everything you've said here though. There's a strong undercurrent of Hindu revivalism right now, China's collapse is imminent, both by jyotishvidya and by common sense.
India's struggle to own it's heritage will be fixed once Hindus themselves stop infighting.

Who can beat us, a billion strong, when we're united?

P.S- DFI knows the answer to your dissatisfaction.

View attachment 105363
Funny, isn't it? You say India struggles to own it's heritage while the ad right below your comment harps on Ayurveda as it's primary strength.
Where do you see strong undercurrent of Hindu revivalism? In TN, the DMK government destroys tradition in mandirs. Hindus are silent. BJP, the alleged saviors of Hindu, helps push them along. Christians occupy major posts. Hindus converted left and right. Worlds 4th biggest church being constructed in Jalandhar. Where do you get this? I feel India and Hindus are cursed. And I don't know how to break this curse

Waanar

Country flag
Where do you see strong undercurrent of Hindu revivalism? In TN, the DMK government destroys tradition in mandirs. Hindus are silent. BJP, the alleged saviors of Hindu, helps push them along. Christians occupy major posts. Hindus converted left and right. Worlds 4th biggest church being constructed in Jalandhar. Where do you get this? I feel India and Hindus are cursed. And I don't know how to break this curse
I see it in my house, mate. I see it in my acquaintances. People who once looked upon Hinduism as backward are now so proud and dedicated to it's upkeep, it's a straight 180 turn.

As for the christian conversion fiasco, it's the last gasp of a dying religion. Christianity may survive in Africa. It's life in the west and other developed countries is ending, and so will it die out in India.
Xtians aren't like katuas. Their TFR is one of the lowest, their conviction is weak and they have no claim over this country. The day Hindus consolidate, they'll reconvert willingly.

Imagine the cowardice in remaining Hindus on paper. You think they actually can hold a concrete stance?
Yes, their population share will increase a lil in this decade but it will be a fragile one, with a very sharp fall on the first sign of trouble.

It pisses me off the government isn't doing a lot to combat this right now, but they will once the pandemic is tamed.

Take it in written.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
I see it in my house, mate. I see it in my acquaintances. People who once looked upon Hinduism as backward are now so proud and dedicated to it's upkeep, it's a straight 180 turn.

As for the christian conversion fiasco, it's the last gasp of a dying religion. Christianity may survive in Africa. It's life in the west and other developed countries is ending, and so will it die out in India.
Xtians aren't like katuas. Their TFR is one of the lowest, their conviction is weak and they have no claim over this country. The day Hindus consolidate, they'll reconvert willingly.

Imagine the cowardice in remaining Hindus on paper. You think they actually can hold a concrete stance?
Yes, their population share will increase a lil in this decade but it will be a fragile one, with a very sharp fall on the first sign of trouble.

It pisses me off the government isn't doing a lot to combat this right now, but they will once the pandemic is tamed.

Take it in written.
But then I see twitters of Noconversion, MissionKali and I ask myself "What are people talking about? Hinduism is being saved. Look at this!"

An increase in population share is a threat to all Hindus everywhere.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
This 2030 year keeps popping up again and again.
It's an general observation i am seeing since last year, some geopolitical predictions are centered around 2030 by think tankers. usually these fellows predict 25-30 years periods.

keep in mind i might have misread things too. next time i come across, i will make a list and post it.

Tuco

Country flag
This 2030 year keeps popping up again and again.
Yes some analyst was also pointing to how situation is similar to 1920's and we are sliding towards a war. It took 20 years to build pressure then, but now it would perpetuate much faster.

Waanar

Country flag
Very cryptic. What does this even mean? These Youtube astrologer types are destroying the culture and heritage.
Nothing cryptic, he is predicting end of porkies of quite sometime now he says war will start after monsoon.
Before the end of this monsoon?

That's close.
How many of you trust this guy?
Any previous predictions which hit the nail on the head?

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

Rest easy.

Eternity doesn't die.
Can you tell us something of those disturbing things IA did in the 90s

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles