Assam: Four million Bangladeshi illegals Face Deportation

Chinmoy

Country flag
Assam: Five people shot dead by suspected ULFA(I) militants in Tinsukia

https://indianexpress.com/article/n...assam-ulfa-militants-attack-tinsukia-5430094/

What the headlines do not say is that those 5 gunned down were Bengalis- I do not know if they were Hindu Bengalis or Muslim Bengalis/ Bangladeshis. (OK, read the news article. The murdered 5 were Hindu Bengalis)

This is the trend in Assam that I had talked about earlier. There are groups in Assam (whose feelings and actions are supported by common Assamese on the ground and the Assamese media) who want to kill/ loot/ murder Benaglis out of assam (illegally of course, we are not talking about leaglities here)

When this is the ground situation in Assam, the "nationalists" from far ends of India (who have no idea of Assam or Bengalis) are too enthusiastic that some "Illegal Bangladeshis" would be deported. The truth is it is the rule of brute force and survival of the fittest. Human beings are not much evolved above primitive apes.
Well you have just showed how brain of Momota works.

Sourav Kumar

Well you have just showed how brain of Momota works.
Wrong and hasty allegation.

What Mamata wants: All Bengalis (legal, illegal, Hindu, Muslim, Bengalis from India, Bangladeshis etc) come from Assam to WB and vote for her.

What I want: All Hindu Bengalis in Assam must be given citizenship of India and they must not be deported. All illegal Muslim Bengalis in Assam must be deported. The cut-off year for this consideration must be 1947. I have made this clear numerous times in previous posts in this thread.

What secular Assamese and most Assamese want:
All Bengalis from Assam must be pushed out by any means. To that end, their deal with secular Rajiv Gandhi was Assam Accord 1985 (the best deal that they could manage!) which I as an Indian cirizen and as a Hindu Bengali find ludicrously secular, as ludicrous and as secular as partition of India.

What uninformed raitas/ some nationalists want: All Bangladeshis from Assam must be evicted. These guys however have two flaws in their views. First they selfishly, safely and short-sightedly only want to consider the political boundary of India since 1947 ie after partition for this issue. As if Hindu Bengalis who could not come (or could come) to India from East Pakistan/ Bangladesh due to various reasons do not have any right over India! Second, most of them have no idea how many types of Bengali speaking people are there in this planet and in this subcontinent and they have no idea how the average Assamese wishes that all Bengalis (irrespective of legalities) get pushed out of Assam. I know that since I understood 80% of assamese language and could follow the narrative that Assamese media peddles around this issue.

I do not know why you did not allege that "Well you have just showed how brain of Tapodhir Bhattacharya or Shiladitya Deb (instead of Mamata) works". I tend to agree with what Tapodhir Bhattacharya has already spoken on this issue.

Last edited:

Sourav Kumar

The ground situation in Assam is like following:
1) Former ULFA militants can come and proclaim in public gatherings in Assam that the Assamese must establish that Assam is for the Assamese and that ALL Bengalis must vacate Barak valley. But no action is taken against these former ULFA militants. Assamese media plays along nicely.

2) Former VC of Assam University Tapodhir Bhattacharya writes about the issues related to practical implementation of NRC in Assam and how ALL Bengalis in Assam are getting harrassed by the carrier and maintainer of Assamese Culture. A case is filed against him and he is interrogated by police. After that Assamese media and assamese "intellectuals" gang up on him to call him names and call him a conspirator against assamese and what not. (Tapodhir Bhattacharya is a secular Bengali and personally I do not completely agree with his secular thoughts but I agree with him on many issues that he highlights which are not reported in Assamese media or in Indian Media)

An article in English on the above issues is here:

https://www.barakbulletin.com/en_US...olumn-what-happened-to-freedom-of-expression/

In the above article, Tapodhir Bhattacharya's original article in Bengali that was published in ajkal newspaper is also included. The Hindu Bengali members here may take a look to judge for themselves on what is happening in Assam in the name of NRC based on flawed secular Assam Accord signed by secular/militant Assamese and secular Rajiv Gandhi.

My personal take from Assamese media:
A non-bengali non-assamese Hindi speaking BJP MLA(or MP) had spoken about the practical issues around NRC and Assam-for-Assamese-militant-mentality. He had spoken about how the Hindus in Bangladesh are tortured and why as Bharatiyas (son of the soil of Akhanda Bharat before partition), those Bengali Hindus have a right to settle in Indian states that neighbour East pakistan/ Bangladesh. Now I saw as a reaction to this, how low and propagandist Assamese media can get. Assamese media showed a 5 second video of 2-3 Bengali Hindu girls laughing and smiling in a Durgapuja in Bangladesh and commented that "We can see Hindu Bengalis are enjoying in Bangladesh. Let all Bengalis go to Bangladesh". This is how low, mean and lying Assamese media is. And Assamese media are like that because mostly Assamese people also carry similar thoughts. We must not forget that Hindu Bengalis (even if they were communists and not really Hindud) never showed any separatist behaviour towards idea of India and contributed immensely to the reneissance and freedom struggle of India whereas ULFA militants were produced from Assam and from Assamese population.

More reference:
https://bhrpc.wordpress.com/tag/dr-tapodhir-bhattacharya/

Last edited:

Chinmoy

Country flag
The ground situation in Assam is like following:
1) Former ULFA militants can come and proclaim in public gatherings in Assam that the Assamese must establish that Assam is for the Assamese and that ALL Bengalis must vacate Barak valley. But no action is taken against these former ULFA militants. Assamese media plays along nicely.

2) Former VC of Assam University Tapodhir Bhattacharya writes about the issues related to practical implementation of NRC in Assam and how ALL Bengalis in Assam are getting harrassed by the carrier and maintainer of Assamese Culture. A case is filed against him and he is interrogated by police. After that Assamese media and assamese "intellectuals" gang up on him to call him names and call him a conspirator against assamese and what not. (Tapodhir Bhattacharya is a secular Bengali and personally I do not completely agree with his secular thoughts but I agree with him on many issues that he highlights which are not reported in Assamese media or in Indian Media)

An article in English on the above issues is here:

https://www.barakbulletin.com/en_US...olumn-what-happened-to-freedom-of-expression/

In the above article, Tapodhir Bhattacharya's original article in Bengali that was published in ajkal newspaper is also included. The Hindu Bengali members here may take a look to judge for themselves on what is happening in Assam in the name of NRC based on flawed secular Assam Accord signed by secular/militant Assamese and secular Rajiv Gandhi.

My personal take from Assamese media:
A non-bengali non-assamese Hindi speaking BJP MLA(or MP) had spoken about the practical issues around NRC and Assam-for-Assamese-militant-mentality. He had spoken about how the Hindus in Bangladesh are tortured and why as Bharatiyas (son of the soil of Akhanda Bharat before partition), those Bengali Hindus have a right to settle in Indian states that neighbour East pakistan/ Bangladesh. Now I saw as a reaction to this, how low and propagandist Assamese media can get. Assamese media showed a 5 second video of 2-3 Bengali Hindu girls laughing and smiling in a Durgapuja in Bangladesh and commented that "We can see Hindu Bengalis are enjoying in Bangladesh. Let all Bengalis go to Bangladesh". This is how low, mean and lying Assamese media is. And Assamese media are like that because mostly Assamese people also carry similar thoughts. We must not forget that Hindu Bengalis (even if they were communists and not really Hindud) never showed any separatist behaviour towards idea of India and contributed immensely to the reneissance and freedom struggle of India whereas ULFA militants were produced from Assam and from Assamese population.

More reference:
https://bhrpc.wordpress.com/tag/dr-tapodhir-bhattacharya/
I would summarize both of your replies into one.

First coming to the point of Dhola incident. Do you even know what is the ground reality of Dhola and Sadiya? This place is a transit point of interstate gangs and even terrorists like ULAFA and NSCN. So when you simply say that its an Assamese mentality to harass Bengali population at the drop of a hat, you are at fault. This killing is targeted killing and not a mass massacre. Targeted killing is only done when someone has grudge against the targets. If it would have been an anti Bengali move, the whole settlement would have been torched or massacred to send across a message.

Now coming to NRC issue, I have time and again said that BJP had done a blunder when they announced that they would let the Bangladeshi Hindus to settle in Assam. Congress had been doing the same for ages with Muslims, but no one created such a hue and cry on it. Remember Bongal Kheda of 1960? That too had started because of such a political blunder on part of Congress.

kunal1123

Country flag
India to Deport 2nd Batch of Rohingyas Kept in Assam Detention Camp - Reports

Seven Rohingya immigrants, who have been staying in Assam illegally, was deported by India to their home country Myanmar in October 2018
India is now taking steps to identify Rohingyas by collecting their biometric data and will detain them so that they may be deported to Myanmar in batches
New Delhi — India has decided to deport five Rohingyas to Myanmar, the second batch of Rohingyas living in detention camps in Assam, a state in India's northeast. They will be handed over to Myanmar authorities at Moreh, in the Tengnoupal district of Manipur later this week.
"They are on their way," Bhaskar Jyoti Mahanta, Assam's additional director general of police (border), confirming the repatriation of the five Rohingyas who are considered illegal immigrants and national security threat by the government.
More than 120,000 Rohingya were forced into camps five years ago, and their suffering may have only worsened since Nobel Peace laureate Aung San Suu Kyi rose to power in Myanmar last year.
Ministry of Home Affairs on 1 January informed the nation's parliament that at least 478 Rohingyas have been apprehended so far by India's Border Security Force since 2015.
Agencies

dhananjay1

India to Deport 2nd Batch of Rohingyas Kept in Assam Detention Camp - Reports

Seven Rohingya immigrants, who have been staying in Assam illegally, was deported by India to their home country Myanmar in October 2018
India is now taking steps to identify Rohingyas by collecting their biometric data and will detain them so that they may be deported to Myanmar in batches
New Delhi — India has decided to deport five Rohingyas to Myanmar, the second batch of Rohingyas living in detention camps in Assam, a state in India's northeast. They will be handed over to Myanmar authorities at Moreh, in the Tengnoupal district of Manipur later this week.
"They are on their way," Bhaskar Jyoti Mahanta, Assam's additional director general of police (border), confirming the repatriation of the five Rohingyas who are considered illegal immigrants and national security threat by the government.
More than 120,000 Rohingya were forced into camps five years ago, and their suffering may have only worsened since Nobel Peace laureate Aung San Suu Kyi rose to power in Myanmar last year.
Ministry of Home Affairs on 1 January informed the nation's parliament that at least 478 Rohingyas have been apprehended so far by India's Border Security Force since 2015.
Agencies
five five five five five five five

Sourav Kumar

It seems the Assamese people are not better than Bangladeshi Muslims. The Assamese people are basically a tribe who believe no-one else must live and prosper in their land ie Assam. I did not have this opinion even 1 year back but after interacting in this forum and doing my own self-studies, I have locked my own position on this.

I think most people don't know the history of Assam. So here it goes:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bongal_Kheda

I have never seen an Assamese guy in my school, college, or office or in life so far. If I see one, my policy towards him would be simple: "Assami Kheda" :D ;)

Note: Assami people also have a "terrorist" background/ heritage/ legacy!

Prashant12

Country flag
489 Bangladeshis were detained and 480 were deported from 1.1.2016 to 30.4.2018 and it has not detained and deported any Rohingya during this period. SC is hearing the PIL seeking deportation of Rohingya & Bangladeshi immigrants

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Final list published, 1.90 million to be deported. I think the number of illegals is much higher than just 19 lacs. Everyone who appeals against this should be put though narco.

https://zeenews.india.com/india/live-updates/assam-first-nrc-list-live-updates-2231141
RAW skills create a fake NGO where is agents would pose as muslim & coerce these immigrants to move to Pakistan... Then smuggle them in there through Rajasthan & Gujarat borders, like they enter India from Bangladesh.
A state funded group will have enough funds to bribe all their border troops. The "secret"tunnels will just be a formality.

And if Pakis shoot or detain some of them, muslims trying to enter Pakistan from India, then it's be good for India too.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
This is what my Muslim friend has shared on whatsapp.

1. First time in my life I heard "हिंदू तुष्टिकरण" or Hindu appeasement for a Hindu majority India :hail: can a majority be appeased ?

2. They are rejoicing stating that 11 Lakhs are Hindus out of 19 Lakhs.

3. Praising Badruddin Azmal ...etc.

एनआरसी चारो खाने चित्त

असम में एनआरसी की लिस्ट आज आई जिसमें 19 लाख लोगों के नाम लिस्ट में नहीं थे यानी 19 लाख लोग विदेशी घोषित कर दिए गए। ये लोग अब डिटेंशन सेंटरों में भेजे जाएंगे।
एनआरसी लिस्ट आने के बाद इसे सबसे पहले बीजेपी के नेताओं ने खारिज किया। हालांकि अन्य दलों के नेताओं ने भी खारिज किया लेकिन असम के बड़े बड़े बीजेपी नेताओं ने इसे जिस तरह खारिज किया है, वह चौंकाने वाला है। आइए जानते हैं कि असम के बीजेपी नेता एनआरसी लिस्ट को लेकर इतना परेशान क्यों हैं...

एनआरसी लिस्ट में शामिल नहीं 19 लाख लोगों में
13 लाख हिंदू हैं, जिनके नाम इस लिस्ट में नहीं हैं। इन 13 लाख लोगों में से 11 लाख बंगाली हिंदू और दो लाख अन्य हैं।
6 लाख मुसलमान हैं, जिनके नाम इस लिस्ट में नहीं हैं।

अंदाजा यह लगाया गया था कि एनआरसी में सबसे ज्यादा मुसलमानों के नाम नहीं होंगे लेकिन इसका ठीक उल्टा हुआ। असम के पत्रकार साथियों ने मुझे बताया कि असम के मुस्लिम नेता बदरुद्दीन अजमल ने इसके लिए बहुत मेहनत की। वह गांव-गांव घूमे। उनके कार्यकर्ताओं ने घर घर जाकर पुराने दस्तावेज निकलवाने और संभलाने में असम के मुसलमानों की खासी मदद की।

बहरहाल, असम में एनआरसी लिस्ट वहां की बीजेपी सरकार के गले का फंदा बन गई है। बीजेपी ने इस मामले में सुप्रीम कोर्ट में अपील करने का फैसला किया है।

केंद्र सरकार को शायद इसका अंदाजा हो गया था, तभी उसने एक हफ्ते पहले बयान दिया था कि जिनके नाम लिस्ट में नहीं हैं, उन्हें विदेशी घोषित नहीं किया जाएगा। उन्हें अपील करने का मौका मिलेगा।

बहरहाल, चाहे वो 13 लाख हिंदू हों या 6 लाख मुसलमान हों...किसी का भी नाम छूटने का मुझे व्यक्तिगत दुख हैं। इसकी वजह यह है कि असम में बांग्लादेशी घुसपैठियों की तादाद उतनी नहीं है, जितनी बड़ी बताई गई थी। यह समस्या उतनी बड़ी नहीं थी लेकिन बीजेपी ने सिर्फ हिंदू तुष्टिकरण के लिए और तमाम मुद्दों से ध्यान भटकाने के लिए इसकी व्यूह रचना की थी। ...कुल मिलाकर गृह मंत्री अमित शाह का इसे पूरे देश में लागू करने का जो बयान आया था, वो बताता है कि सरकार इसे सभी राज्यों में लागू करेगी। अगर सचमुच ऐसा होने जा रहा है तो तमाम लोगों को इसमें घबराने की जरूरत नहीं है। पुराने दस्तावेज तलाशने में जितना रहीम खान परेशान होंगे, उतना ही रामलाल भी होंगे।...

तो बेफिक्र रहिए...एनआरसी इस सरकार की कमर तोड़ने वाला इंतजाम है। बड़े मियां मंदी संभालेंगे कि एनआरसी संभालेंगे...सब्र रखिए और देखते जाइए...

Sourav Kumar

This is what my Muslim friend has shared on whatsapp.

1. First time in my life I heard "हिंदू तुष्टिकरण" or Hindu appeasement for a Hindu majority India :hail: can a majority be appeased ?

2. They are rejoicing stating that 11 Lakhs are Hindus out of 19 Lakhs.

3. Praising Badruddin Azmal ...etc.

एनआरसी चारो खाने चित्त

असम में एनआरसी की लिस्ट आज आई जिसमें 19 लाख लोगों के नाम लिस्ट में नहीं थे यानी 19 लाख लोग विदेशी घोषित कर दिए गए। ये लोग अब डिटेंशन सेंटरों में भेजे जाएंगे।
एनआरसी लिस्ट आने के बाद इसे सबसे पहले बीजेपी के नेताओं ने खारिज किया। हालांकि अन्य दलों के नेताओं ने भी खारिज किया लेकिन असम के बड़े बड़े बीजेपी नेताओं ने इसे जिस तरह खारिज किया है, वह चौंकाने वाला है। आइए जानते हैं कि असम के बीजेपी नेता एनआरसी लिस्ट को लेकर इतना परेशान क्यों हैं...

एनआरसी लिस्ट में शामिल नहीं 19 लाख लोगों में
13 लाख हिंदू हैं, जिनके नाम इस लिस्ट में नहीं हैं। इन 13 लाख लोगों में से 11 लाख बंगाली हिंदू और दो लाख अन्य हैं।
6 लाख मुसलमान हैं, जिनके नाम इस लिस्ट में नहीं हैं।

अंदाजा यह लगाया गया था कि एनआरसी में सबसे ज्यादा मुसलमानों के नाम नहीं होंगे लेकिन इसका ठीक उल्टा हुआ। असम के पत्रकार साथियों ने मुझे बताया कि असम के मुस्लिम नेता बदरुद्दीन अजमल ने इसके लिए बहुत मेहनत की। वह गांव-गांव घूमे। उनके कार्यकर्ताओं ने घर घर जाकर पुराने दस्तावेज निकलवाने और संभलाने में असम के मुसलमानों की खासी मदद की।

बहरहाल, असम में एनआरसी लिस्ट वहां की बीजेपी सरकार के गले का फंदा बन गई है। बीजेपी ने इस मामले में सुप्रीम कोर्ट में अपील करने का फैसला किया है।

केंद्र सरकार को शायद इसका अंदाजा हो गया था, तभी उसने एक हफ्ते पहले बयान दिया था कि जिनके नाम लिस्ट में नहीं हैं, उन्हें विदेशी घोषित नहीं किया जाएगा। उन्हें अपील करने का मौका मिलेगा।

बहरहाल, चाहे वो 13 लाख हिंदू हों या 6 लाख मुसलमान हों...किसी का भी नाम छूटने का मुझे व्यक्तिगत दुख हैं। इसकी वजह यह है कि असम में बांग्लादेशी घुसपैठियों की तादाद उतनी नहीं है, जितनी बड़ी बताई गई थी। यह समस्या उतनी बड़ी नहीं थी लेकिन बीजेपी ने सिर्फ हिंदू तुष्टिकरण के लिए और तमाम मुद्दों से ध्यान भटकाने के लिए इसकी व्यूह रचना की थी। ...कुल मिलाकर गृह मंत्री अमित शाह का इसे पूरे देश में लागू करने का जो बयान आया था, वो बताता है कि सरकार इसे सभी राज्यों में लागू करेगी। अगर सचमुच ऐसा होने जा रहा है तो तमाम लोगों को इसमें घबराने की जरूरत नहीं है। पुराने दस्तावेज तलाशने में जितना रहीम खान परेशान होंगे, उतना ही रामलाल भी होंगे।...

तो बेफिक्र रहिए...एनआरसी इस सरकार की कमर तोड़ने वाला इंतजाम है। बड़े मियां मंदी संभालेंगे कि एनआरसी संभालेंगे...सब्र रखिए और देखते जाइए...
This is what I had said in this thread earlier. 11 lac hindus (most of whom are refugees from East Pakistan and who have a right to stay within political boundaries of India) are part of 19 lac total "illegals". Now the "raitas" will rejoice sitting at the safety of their cosy homes. The whole process has been so flawed that it is equivalent to a fraud now. There are N number of instances where part of the nuclear family is "in" but another part of same nuclear family is "out".

And the irony of ironies, apparently AASU has listened to me! They now say that the cut-off year should be 1951! LOL.

And Himant Bishwa Sharma, RSS etc are reportedly not happy/ comfortable as well! (FRom what I read from local media)

But then for Assamese people, it is really about driving out the Bengalis... So there the idea of India lies !

Kra

This is what I had said in this thread earlier. 11 lac hindus (most of whom are refugees from East Pakistan and who have a right to stay within political boundaries of India) are part of 19 lac total "illegals". Now the "raitas" will rejoice sitting at the safety of their cosy homes. The whole process has been so flawed that it is equivalent to a fraud now. There are N number of instances where part of the nuclear family is "in" but another part of same nuclear family is "out".

And the irony of ironies, apparently AASU has listened to me! They now say that the cut-off year should be 1951! LOL.

And Himant Bishwa Sharma, RSS etc are reportedly not happy/ comfortable as well! (FRom what I read from local media)

But then for Assamese people, it is really about driving out the Bengalis... So there the idea of India lies !
Shoddy execution. Something that the govt has displayed again and again.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I feel like something's amiss , is there a end game?
Is it a ploy for national NRC,
The bastardesis are all over India ,
There's a plethora of jhuggis suddenly visible both sides of roads in Faridabad in govt land and it stretches of over 10-15 km.
What's the end of it and why do all these guys have so many kids and mother's look so young themselves .
BD infiltrators area national menace, they are not convinced to Assam or WB.

NRC is really needed nationwide.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles