Assam: Four million Bangladeshi illegals Face Deportation

Chinmoy

Country flag
I thought that these 40 Lakhs are the ones who are staying in Assam but are not on electoral rolls?
It includes all..... Even some genuine Indian citizens. Now the next step would be to visit Foreigner Tribunal being set up in respective districts to verify citizenship for all these 40 lakh people.

Icarus

Country flag
I do not believe India, no matter who's in power, is capable of doing this. It requires spine. Pressure from human rights groups, US/Uk, etc. will work. BJP or congress, our culture lacks the spine to make hard decisions. So our leaders, even the well-meaning ones like Modi, can't do much.

Chinmoy

Country flag
I do not believe India, no matter who's in power, is capable of doing this. It requires spine. Pressure from human rights groups, US/Uk, etc. will work. BJP or congress, our culture lacks the spine to make hard decisions. So our leaders, even the well-meaning ones like Modi, can't do much.
???? On what context you are talking????

Icarus

Country flag
???? On what context you are talking????
Do you honestly believe millions of people will be sent back to Bangladesh? Do you really believe the govt, any govt congress or bjp, has the spine??? Just a little hue and cry from HR, Amnesty, US - and the govt. will succumb. Just jumla to appease hardline hindutvadis.

captscooby81

Country flag
Are you here indirectly saying that Amnesty HRG and bla bla should pressure on GOI so that your illegal brothers should not be stripped of voting power ..I care a fuck they send back or not they should be simply stripped of voting power after that these illegals will be political untouchables to the ruling elite classes and will be dumped like pigs ..:wink:

Do you honestly believe millions of people will be sent back to Bangladesh? Do you really believe the govt, any govt congress or bjp, has the spine??? Just a little hue and cry from HR, Amnesty, US - and the govt. will succumb. Just jumla to appease hardline hindutvadis.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Deportation is a tough exercise, I guess these guys will be denied the right to vote.
A "Niraadhar Card" should be made for these 4 millions before kicking out, so that we get their bio-metric details so that they can't get Aadhar Cards in the future.

Getting their bio-metric details should be a priority.

Last edited:

Chinmoy

Country flag
One simple question............... Consider yourself to be at helm of power in India. How would you have done it?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I don't feel like even commenting on this. There was another video where a cousin fucker was sliding in 10s of Bangladeshis into India.

Hindus have been betrayed and there is no salvation but vengeance.

Icarus

Country flag
One simple question............... Consider yourself to be at helm of power in India. How would you have done it?
You, me, the people on this forum are not in positions of power. Those in positions of power are spineless, including good leaders. Even Atal ji couldn't do anything despite being extremely efficient in development agenda. Point is, no point blaming bjp or congress - when it comes to hard decisions, they are all the same. BJP is better as far as economic policies are concerned but as bad as cong when it comes to taking tough decisions.

Icarus

Country flag
This is also exactly my point which I raised how are they going to deport 40 lacks? On foot, via rail, by trucks , via air? And to where? Kaise lejayenge
Like I said, nothing will come out of it except for jumla and some wet dreams for right-wing folks. It's a practical as well as logistics problem. Similar to LoC skirmishes - our soldiers keep dying while right-wing nuts keep believing in a secret plan to break Pakistan, lol.

Chinmoy

Country flag
You, me, the people on this forum are not in positions of power. Those in positions of power are spineless, including good leaders. Even Atal ji couldn't do anything despite being extremely efficient in development agenda. Point is, no point blaming bjp or congress - when it comes to hard decisions, they are all the same. BJP is better as far as economic policies are concerned but as bad as cong when it comes to taking tough decisions.
Just reply to what I asked. Just a simple scenario.

Lets consider you to be PM of India and let me be PM of Bangladesh. Now just say how you plan to do this?

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I don't feel like even commenting on this. There was another video where a cousin fucker was sliding in 10s of Bangladeshis into India.

Hindus have been betrayed and there is no salvation but vengeance.
Sometimes I think that **************************is the only solution left since the parliament has many leftists to shelter them.

Last edited:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Atleast BJP won't facilitate them to settle in Asam and WB.

Kshithij

DharmaYoddha
When did Atal Vajpayee became a strong leader? Vajpayee was a compromise leader as everyone in BJP back then were cowards. Vajpayee was known to have praised Indira and Nehru to get close to Indira Gandhi!!

As of now, India may not be direct in its approach, not because of lack of spine but because India needs petroleum and lacks defence technology fully. Since the petroleum is running out quickly, it is not advisable to go full throttle in military means. Buying time is the best option. The most important thing to do is to marginalise them and deprive them of ration card and voting rights

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Loud mouth rabble rouser Miss Mamta is up to her wily tricks again for her vote bank and scoring brownie points as she's smelt an opportunity here to bash the BJP on the BD/Rohingya citizenship issue.

For her, politics is the be-all and end-all of her very existence, the security of the country be damned! After all, she wants to be seen as a front runner for the lucrative PM's post in 2019 in the so called maha gatbandhan (though turning out to be a mega flop show).

All non Indians should be thrown out as India isn't a frikkin dharmshala to accommodate all and sundry from countries in the region. Isn't this Mamta the moron aware that these people are changing the demographics of the country especially Assam, Bengal and J&K? These are the people who are snatching jobs and other benefits from us Indians. And many are potential recruits for the ISI.

But then, for our politicians opening the flood gates to aliens is par for the course as they are a huge potential vote bank.

God save this country!

Last edited:

stew98

Ullah
Country flag
Loud mouth rabble rouser Miss Mamta is up to her wily tricks again for her vote bank and scoring brownie points as she's smelt an opportunity here to bash the BJP on the BD/Rohingya citizenship issue.

For her, politics is the be-all and end-all of her very existence, the security of the country be damned! After all, she wants to be seen as a front runner for the lucrative PM's post in 2019 in the so called maha gatbandhan (though turning out to be a mega flop show).

All non Indians should be thrown out as India isn't a frikkin dharmshala to accommodate all and sundry from countries in the region. Isn't this Mamta the moron aware that these people are changing the demographics of the country especially Assam, Bengal and J&K? These are the people who are snatching jobs and other benefits from us Indians. And many are potential recruits for the ISI.

But then, for our politicians opening the flood gates to aliens is par for the course as they are a huge potential vote bank.

God save this country!
Jehadi didi. I don't think anyone even in dream about her being PM. She's only exist in her own state like Patnaik in Orissa. Other than WB she's non existent. I can assure if the fight any where other than WB, her vote count wouldn't even match that of Rahu Gandhi.

She is fighting for her existence because BJP is knocking at the door of WB. She got headwind after BJP formed governments in North-East. She knows if she can be past, if don't act now. That's why she wants to polarize election. She don't have anything solid against BJP, so she started movement to change name of WB and now illegal Bangladeshi. But like what happened in recent elections, all Hindu will also be polarized toward BJP.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Mumtaz begum always blabbers some jihadi narrative ,she was utterly humiliated by chinese when she said she wanted to meet the CPC Politburo member or president or premier ,her visit on whole was cancelled and as far as NRC is concerned 4 million would be put in detention camps ,and would be stripped of land rights,voting and other subsidies,it also gives us a leverage against Bangladesh and would also Improve image of Indian state in our own citizens ahoms and bodos and non dialogue and not surrendered insurgent groups like ULFA(I) and NDFB(songbjit) faction also loses propaganda ,NRC is supported by indigenous people and now we have data of illegals and similar exercise are now being envisaged for Nagaland and Tripura

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles