Assam Elections, BJP & BD

AnantS

Country flag
Negative. The government won't be that lethargic not to check where the immigrants are going. They will be identified as bangladeshis and will be sent there accordingly. Of course an eye will be kept on them to make sure they are out of the border.
For that you will need state co-operation. Central forces Or Assam police will not be able to puruse in Rambo mode. If Bibi does not agree, Centre can only twiddle its thumbs.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Egress to where? BDee will have plenty of rock71 kind of blokes, who will reuse to acknowledge that they are bdee mussalmans
No need to worry about B citizens. Just need to work out things with the government.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
For that you will need state co-operation. Central forces Or Assam police will not be able to puruse in Rambo mode. If Bibi does not agree, Centre can only twiddle its thumbs.
Oh yes, if they go to WB then all hope is lost.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Oh yes, if they go to WB then all hope is lost.
Actually the flow is in that direction only for now. BTW Sarbananda has kept the Home and Border development ministry to his own. So now CM would be directly responsible for any sort of internal or border dispute.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Actually the flow is in that direction only for now. BTW Sarbananda has kept the Home and Border development ministry to his own. So now CM would be directly responsible for any sort of internal or border dispute.
Well, this might also work out for good. I'm not sure, but now hundreds of thousands of bangladeshis will go to WB. More migrants, more trouble, less jobs etc. Hoping against hope, maybe the local population will wake up by next state elections.

SANITY

And that's exactly the plan. Register the citizens, deport the immigrants. Did you read those articles up there?
I believe I did read the article. I made no comment against the plan of sending back illegal immigrants but on behaviour/attitude of certain BJP politicians/activist/supporters who speak and target specific community for belonging to their community or believing in their faith. For example, you speak of registering legal citizens and deporting immigrants that I agree for but if you look at @Bornbus comments, he speaks of pissing and shitting on those irrespective of a person's nationality which I disagree.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I believe I did read the article. I made no comment against the plan of sending back illegal immigrants but on behaviour/attitude of certain BJP politicians/activist/supporters who speak and target specific community for belonging to their community or believing in their faith. For example, you speak of registering legal citizens and deporting immigrants that I agree for but if you look at @Bornbus comments, he speaks of pissing and shitting on those irrespective of a person's nationality which I disagree.
Actually, @Bornubus is not wrong. Although I would be just as happy if they kick them out of the country become Japan.

rockey 71

How does India plan to deport the illegal immigrants?I don't think the bangladeshis will readily accept them.
Imagine the outcome. Should there be an increased repression on Assam Muslims or expulsion in numbers, there is bound to be horrendous repercussion in BD on local Hindus. Pressed by this and encouraged by Modi+Amit Sha+Sanowal's statement that all/any Hindu immigrant will be welcome in India, there will be a huge exodus of BD Hindus into Assam. Sanowal may be desiring this. As is claimed openly in Assam media these days, Sanowal himself belongs to a Bengali family. He can barely speak Ahomya but is fluent in Bengali.

DingDong

Country flag
Imagine the outcome. Should there be an increased repression on Assam Muslims or expulsion in numbers, there is bound to be horrendous repercussion in BD on local Hindus. Pressed by this and encouraged by Modi+Amit Sha+Sanowal's statement that all/any Hindu immigrant will be welcome in India, there will be a huge exodus of BD Hindus into Assam. Sanowal may be desiring this. As is claimed openly in Assam media these days, Sanowal himself belongs to a Bengali family. He can barely speak Ahomya but is fluent in Bengali.
Does he look like a Bengali you Lungi clad Jihadi idiot?
(I regret the language but this particular contributor is well known for pulling out fake stats and data from his Halaal butt)

Sonowals are native tribes of North East, Assam in particular. They have got Mongoloid features, like many of the NE tribes.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
We have no problem accepting BD hindus but they are around 9~ % of BD population too large too be persecuted and with a Hindu nationalist party at center and Doval as NSA, i won't be surprise if India start arming Hindu to punish smelly hideous Rohingya Bangladeshi such as yourself.It would be a great slaughter much worse than Myanmar butchering your kind in Arakan.

Moreover BD Hindu card is not an excuse for not persecuting and killing illegal Bangladeshi in Assam.

Last edited:

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
We have no problem accepting BD hindus but they are around 9~ % of BD population too large too be persecuted and with a Hindu nationalist party at center and Doval as NSA, i won't be surprise if India start arming Hindu to punish smelly hideous Rohingya Bangladeshi such as yourself.It would be a great slaughter much worse than Myanmar butchering your kind in Arakan.

Moreover BD Hindu card is not an excuse for not persecuting and killing illegal Bangladeshi in Assam.
Oh you know for a fact we're not going to set up hindutva paramilitaries in East Bengal our government is too cucked for that.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
How does India plan to deport the illegal immigrants?I don't think the bangladeshis will readily accept them.
It won't be an easy task, "Jihadi lovers" will oppose any legal action against illigal BDs.

They will have to. Won't have any option once India starts kicking them out.
They will move to other states (safe-heavens) of India e.g. WB, Bihar, UP, Hyderabad, Odissa... any place where identification becomes tough.

....... Push them to no man's land? Or start arresting them.. Fear of arrest will make some of them to go back to their native place in BDee
Any effort will be opposed tooth and nail, plus they have fake documents verification of the same will take months. A new & strict law is needed, a "strategic law".

If Bibi does not agree, Centre can only twiddle its thumbs.
Yup, but she can be strategically "isolated" on this, projecting her to be illegal BD jihadi supporter which is damaging WB & so entire nation via media reports.

If one is being repressed that means he is illegal Muslim and he'll harassed and kicked, rest is acceptable & we'll be happy with it. :)

Kshatriya87

Country flag
hindus are already supressed there. Nothing new. If it comes to genocide, another 1971 will happen.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Hey man ,

what are you telling? We are planning the illegal migrants and not the Indian citizens. We are capable of throwing your shitty country into bay of bangal if we wish. So do not use the any threatening language. We are capable of attaching your muzzie land to settle Hindus. Since we are not like you , we are not doing this because we are not like you. Any such attempt to harass Hindus will have a dangerous consequences on you guys.

rockey 71

Hey man ,

what are you telling? We are planning the illegal migrants and not the Indian citizens. We are capable of throwing your shitty country into bay of bangal if we wish. So do not use the any threatening language. We are capable of attaching your muzzie land to settle Hindus. Since we are not like you , we are not doing this because we are not like you. Any such attempt to harass Hindus will have a dangerous consequences on you guys.
Hey you!
If any country qualifies to be called shitty, it is that country where half the population poop in the open. What a nasty habit!

AnantS

Country flag
Hey you!
If any country qualifies to be called shitty, it is that country where half the population poop in the open. What a nasty habit!
Eliminating illegal Jehadi BDee's, will flush down a lot of $hit in our country into BoB

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
Hey you!
Come back when you get a job at a place that isn't a shitty Old Navy factory It's amazing that you can even afford internet you bum.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles