Ask Questions to SSS Defence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Naah, outsourcing from Chinese manufacturers will be way more risky for them.
But what if they tried to after all they will go for the lowest OEM to maximize profits. Still the Dhanush is fresh in the minds.

Haldilal

Country flag
Bechare SSS, Khud ek paisa nahi banaya ab tak aur idhar china se US tak ka conspiracy theory chal raha hai..
So what they have made million in the spring so let them make some lose some in the Guns business it's the survival of the fittest. :)

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
So what they have made million in the spring so let them make some lose some in the Guns business it's the survival of the fittest. :)
making money in another business is not a sin.

Ideally I would expect the first domestic private gun company to succeed by hook or crook, I don’t care how they do their business as long as they give the forces more options to choose from.

Note: I have been reading Nixon & Kissinger memos for past couple of days, I have come to the conclusion idealism has no place in this world. Odds are stacked against India at that time, and it continues even today.

Haldilal

Country flag
making money in another business is not a sin.

Ideally I would expect the first domestic private gun company to succeed by hook or crook, I don’t care how they do their business as long as they give the forces more options to choose from.

Note: I have been reading Nixon & Kissinger memos for past couple of days, I have come to the conclusion idealism has no place in this world. Odds are stacked against India at that time, and it continues even today.
Yeah but it does give us a start but see how we amatures were able to detect their lies . We are not china the IP here hold a strong meaning so going scout free is not a option for the SSS. And they done a bad job of hiding their Copy Paste jobs. :)

Emperor Kalki

Country flag
Now let's see what could be done by us to spread the message across internet,maybe a medium article would suffice, as suggested by Lurkerbaba ? alternatively i happen to know a friend doing internship in certain (anti-indian though) defense journo website who might publish an article on it.
Will wait for your suggestions before going ahead,friends - Lonewarriro, Lurkerbaba, Bhumihar, Haldilal, Emperor Kalki, Gessler, Rone and all...
Could you ? 👇
As i said before...there are other ways to put your knowledge to use....🤷🏻‍♂️
You don't even have to be a part of any company, let alone start one....want an example....
How many well written articles (indian) do you see on these stuff on the internet....
You know your stuff, you can spread the word.
Just do a hit job on SSSdefence if you want to....rip 'em....might be the first time a hit job could do something right...when you have such details and evidences of their con, no one can just snub you.....
And all those guys who support or hate SSS, could we all agree that whether they copy parts or not they can't just lie through their teeth and that they have to come clean with what they are actually doing.....no, i don't expect them to say that they are ripping off parts from major manufacturers, i mean, duh..🤷🏻‍♂️....but atleast they could stop lying that these are their own....
And yeah, i was also excited just like all of you when i first saw their...uhm..."products"...
But that doesn't mean we have to take their lies and nod just like we are all dumb (maybe we are)......

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Yeah but it does give us a start but see how we amatures were able to detect their lies . We are not china the IP here hold a strong meaning so going scout free is not a option for the SSS. And they done a bad job of hiding their Copy Paste jobs. :)
whatever SSS is doing so far, in my book at best filed under risk taking & ambitious. they are trying to roll out as many product options they can, because in two years the procurement decisions will be finalised and they loose a chance to get atleast a foot in the door of domestic market for another decade.

Haldilal

Country flag
whatever SSS is doing so far, in my book at best filed under risk taking & ambitious. they are trying to roll out as many product options they can, because in two years the procurement decisions will be finalised and they loose a chance to get atleast a foot in the door of domestic market for another decade.
Then @ezsasa lets launch our DFI @Lonewarrior company and make products without IP and sell its. It's just cost 1,000 Rupees to register a company with the Register of Companies. What do you think. 🤪 😝🤣:pound:

@Johny_Baba do it if we are not going to do someone will do it tomorrow for sure. SSS Defence has done a bad job on hiding all the facts and were caught so easily. Literally they cant even hide their Copy Paste. And are just tweeting one after another We made this we achieved this there are no one lik us.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Then @ezsasa lets launch our DFI @Lonewarrior company and make products without IP and sell its. It's just cost 1,000 Rupees to register a company with the Register of Companies. What do you think. 🤪 😝🤣:pound:
Hmm we will need
>License for small arms.
>Land for factory some 5 to 10 acre.
>Factory Infra.
>Machine from USA or wherever.
>Electricity Connection.
> Office space in some main City.
>Website.
>Social Media advertising team.
>Suppliers of Raw Material.
>Test range.
>Experts who have fired guns.
>Experienced Gunsmith.
>IP design and R&D team.
>lots and lots of money

Haldilal

Country flag
Hmm we will need
>License for small arms.
>Land for factory some 5 to 10 acre.
>Factory Infra.
>Machine from USA or wherever.
>Electricity Connection.
> Office space in some main City.
>Website.
>Social Media advertising team.
>Suppliers of Raw Material.
>Test range.
>Experienced Gunsmith.
>IP design and R&D team.
>lots and lots of money
So nigga give a total estimate what's the total amount.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
@Johny_Baba do it if we are not going to do someone will do it tomorrow for sure. SSS Defence has done a bad job on hiding all the facts and were caught so easily. Literally they cant even hide their Copy Paste. And are just tweeting one after another We made this we achieved this there are no one lik us.
😆 ok bhai i shall do it lol, my only limitation is lack of comprehension skills to form such an article or so on Internet,
phorum pe likhna aur article publish krne me jameen aasman ka farak hain,
aap duaa kro ki pikachu-tala ki duaa hampe hamesha barasti rahe,o pikagamber !
Pika hu akbarr!

Haldilal

Country flag
😆 ok bhai i shall do it lol, my only limitation is lack of comprehension skills to form such an article or so on Internet,
phorum pe likhna aur article publish krne me jameen aasman ka farak hain,
aap duaa kro ki pikachu-tala ki duaa hampe hamesha barasti rahe,o pikagamber !
Pika hu akbarr!
First post your article here we will help to correct any thing that is needed. Dont worry nigga we all are supporting you.

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
So nigga give a total estimate what's the total amount.
Damn I was joking bruv.

All I can guess is the cost of land price

Say land is oustide urban Mangalore.

8 acre land price = 3 crore.

In the long term unless u have a civilian firearms market the production line may sit idle for years and u might incur huge losses.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
In the long term unless u have a civilian firearms market the production line may sit idle for years and u might incur huge losses.
Now that's simply pessimism.

You can make Do-Naali and 32 bores for Indian civilian market 😂

Lonewarrior

Country flag
>Experienced Gunsmith.
>IP design and R&D team.
>lots and lots of money
That's it.
You just need these 4 or to be frank just two; a ton of money and experienced gunsmith.

Every other thing will simply follow the money.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
@Johny_Baba @Bhumihar @Holy Triad @ezsasa @Haldilal

As I promised earlier, I will mention the name of the action they are using on some of their rifles (they have 3 different types of actions in total). So here it is.

"Deadline Action", made by "Ultimatum Precision", Canada. Again Canada, coz no ITAR regulations.
An action is the second most important thing in a precision rifle after barrel and also the most costly. This exact model retails for approx 1900 bucks.

Another interesting thing to note, is that everyone said that SSS is copying their products, coz frankly that's what they expect from an Indian company. But the fact is, as of now they aren't. Even copying requires a substantial amount of tooling and investment.

And ya, for all those "proof fellas".
IMG_20200821_000818.jpg

Haldilal

Country flag
@Johny_Baba @Bhumihar @Holy Triad @ezsasa @Haldilal

As I promised earlier, I will mention the name of the action they are using on some of their rifles (they have 3 different types of actions in total). So here it is.

"Deadline Action", made by "Ultimatum Precision", Canada. Again Canada, coz no ITAR regulations.
An action is the second most important thing in a precision rifle after barrel and also the most costly. This exact model retails for approx 1900 bucks.

Another interesting thing to note, is that everyone said that SSS is copying their products, coz frankly that's what they expect from an Indian company. But the fact is, as of now they aren't. Even copying requires a substantial amount of tooling and investment.

And ya, for all those "proof fellas".
View attachment 56838
If we knew about their OEM then its game over but that is probably beyond our reach and capabilities. OEM from where Thai Korea Turkey Vietnam Indonesia India even china they will probably choose the most affrodables OEM and I am quoting this from ThakurB

SSS defence has been an OFB subcomponents supplier for decades. So this is not their first tryst with small arms.

From BRF.
So Springs or what they used to supply to OFBs for decades.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Holy Shit, you rock @Lonewarrior :hail: ! You literally have cracked the mystery regarding SSS things.
I kinda started writing an article on Medium.com but with this new revealation i think i should write a fresh one as this has changed everything we knew bout the company and their products.

Haldilal

Country flag
Holy Shit, you rock @Lonewarrior :hail: ! You literally have cracked the mystery regarding SSS things.
I kinda started writing an article on Medium.com but with this new revealation i think i should write a fresh one as this has changed everything we knew bout the company and their products.
I hope so nigga That we are 100 percent right and succeed or else @Johny_Baba jayage jail mein for defamation @Lonewarrior for false perspectives and claims and we all for spreading false information and participating in a conspiracy against National Security. :shock: o_O :smash:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles