Ask Questions to SSS Defence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Hehe
And what would I say?
Ya nigga just reply that you are also starting your startup and will source the products. Then see the reply. 🤪 :troll::yo::pound:

So @Johny_Baba theory is right, at this rate the SSS niggas will face an huge blow like how they have done the marketing. Now some one lurking at the DFI will see this and will soon take it to the SNS platform and then all over the net. Nigga what a perfect receipe for disaster they have done.

Emperor Kalki

Country flag
Ya, for sure.
"More S SSS Defence"
Jokes apart, you once said all great gun companies (or any company) started as someone's passion....
Shouldn't people like you who have knowledge and passion be involved somehow in the industry.....
I mean, an average mechanical engineer in this country hardly knows the working of any gun...
So the few that does know anything are the only assets we got and i am pretty sure most aren't in the OFB (don't wanna mean that ofb guys don't know anything about guns 🤷🏻‍♂️)

Haldilal

Country flag
@Lonewarrior nigga common you can do it. :clap2:

Nigga can do better then the SSS Defence. Common we will help you to raise funds for your start ups. @Bhumihar will be your technical director @Johny_Baba would be your resource and HR director @piKacHHu will be your Managment director and spoke person @ezsasa be your IT support and marketing director @Haldiram will be our Finance Director and @Emperor Kalki will be your GM.

Then launch you AR rifles like Lonewarrior 15 or 14.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Jokes apart, you once said all great gun companies (or any company) started as someone's passion....
Shouldn't people like you who have knowledge and passion be involved somehow in the industry.....
I mean, an average mechanical engineer in this country hardly knows the working of any gun...
So the few that does know anything are the only assets we got and i am pretty sure most aren't in the OFB (don't wanna mean that ofb guys don't know anything about guns 🤷🏻‍♂️)
Paisa kahan se aayega maalik?

You can't follow the typical way of showing your design to investors and then starting a big ass defence company.
The most common thing in firearms industry is the investors kicking out the founders as soon as a company becomes successful.
It's a very utopian thing, and apart from that in Indian context it becomes exponentially difficult.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
@Lonewarrior nigga common you can do it. :clap2:

Nigga can do better then the SSS Defence. Common we will help you to raise funds for your start ups. @Bhumihar will be your technical director @Johny_Baba would be your resource and HR director @piKacHHu will be your Managment director and spoke person @ezsasa be your IT support and marketing director @Haldiram will be our Finance Director and @Emperor Kalki will be your GM.

Then launch you AR rifles like Lonewarrior 15 or 14.
A defence company with my DFI bros will be like a dream come true.

Emperor Kalki

Country flag
Paisa kahan se aayega maalik?

You can't follow the typical way of showing your design to investors and then starting a big ass defence company.
The most common thing in firearms industry is the investors kicking out the founders as soon as a company becomes successful.
It's a very utopian thing, and apart from that in Indian context it becomes exponentially difficult.
I didn't mean you should start a company....😐
I said involve yourselves in the sector
Are there no other ways to put your knowledge to use....?

Lonewarrior

Country flag
I didn't mean you should start a company....😐
I said involve yourselves in the sector
Are there no other ways to put your knowledge to use....?
Ya why not. But only if you are willing to share your knowledge for free.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya why not. But only if you are willing to share your knowledge for free.
Then how did the SSS defence started out? From scratch if they could do heavy marketing robe some the so called experts and built some gimmick around them. See how the swat valley copy industry emerged. You have to start some where. At this rate dont worry nigga either the lone warrior will join the SSS Defence or will start his own Start ups.

And i'm not just talking about you.....there are a lot of knowledgeable folks among a shit load of uselesses, like myself, in this forum....🤷🏻‍♂️
Cammon @Emperor Kalki you are very knowledgeable Nigga. Unlike me who just Rome here and there. :megusta:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Then how did the SSS defence started out? From scratch if they cold do heavy marketing robe some the so called experts and built some gimmick around them. See how the swat valley copy industry emerged. You have to start some where. At this rate dont worry nigga either the lone warrior will join the SSS Defence or will start his own Start ups.
Sss is a Spring manufacturing comapny them have net worth of somewhat greater than 100 million dollars.
I think a purely Firearm Comapny won't last long in India since there is tight arms Law.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Well, you have to start somewhere right.....?🤷🏻‍♂️
I have gone as far as possible before failing each time. There are plethora of problems here. Almost in every step. And the saddest part is even if you overcome 90% of the problems, you're not going to achieve something. The ROI will be pretty much same.

Just a small example of how things are going on here.
I once queried a firm about the cost of 3D printing a small, not that much complex nylon part. And the price quoted was 7-8k rupees.

Haldilal

Country flag
Sss is a Spring manufacturing comapny them have net worth of somewhat greater than 100 million dollars.
I think a purely Firearm Comapny won't last long in India since there is tight arms Law.
But how the SSS Defence done all the marketing is just commendable you dont see that many marketing like this fellas have done expect few like the 22 year old done walla who finally was caught.

Emperor Kalki

Country flag
I have gone as far as possible before failing each time. There are plethora of problems here. Almost in every step. And the saddest part is even if you overcome 90% of the problems, you're not going to achieve something. The ROI will be pretty much same.

Just a small example of how things are going on here.
I once queried a firm about the cost of 3D printing a small, not that much complex nylon part.
As i said before...there are other ways to put your knowledge to use....🤷🏻‍♂️
You don't even have to be a part of any company, let alone start one....want an example....
How many well written articles (indian) do you see on these stuff on the internet....
You know your stuff, you can spread the word.
Just do a hit job on SSSdefence if you want to....rip 'em....might be the first time a hit job could do something right...when you have such details and evidences of their con, no one can just snub you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles