Ask Questions to SSS Defence

Status
Not open for further replies.

VelociRaptor

Country flag
A newbie and a noobie. Have been viewing this forum for almost a month now. I dont even know if my message will be removed by the mod(Hope it is removed, for now).
Have been a fan of SSS defence.
Hope they come out clean.
I'm in this if anybody needs support. I have zero expertise to be honest.
Peace!

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
The SSS are smart they literally have twisted every word in their marketing see this old broucher.

View attachment 56735

System a very techincal word they have used here and what kind of system they developed simultaneously. They have made very tall claims about their systems. I am waiting to see their answers they would also twist our question and answer. We need to be extreme cautious and carefull what kind of launguage we use and how we construct our wordings and questions. On this matters I am with the @Bhumihar nigga on this matters.
shit hit the fan when @Lonewarrior got an Email Reply from Houge USA.
They make claim 75% indigenous content on all their equipment. We will write Email to American firms that we find out.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
This is my list of rough question to them

What is your production capacity.

Who are your OEM is general sense domestic outside howmany and what is the percentage between the domestic and outsider numbers.

Do you have inside R & D and are there any well knewn experts within your company and do you outsource your R & D conserving your size.

Can you tell about your investors in General Sense.

Since when you have started your r & d and do you hold any patents by yourself and can you discuss little bite about its.

What have you done to get your products to differentiate from your competitors and how. This could be our tricky question to them.

You add what ever questione's you have.

Emperor Kalki

Country flag
But no matter what we say, one must agree their business plan is fcuking brilliant.

1. Import parts from foreign OEMs. Important point is, that firm shouldn't be Murican. As ITAR will prove to be a serious hurdle.
2. Assemble everything here.
3. Create hype using chauvinism.
4. Sell.
That kind of a "brilliant" plan would work anywhere else....
Here, I think it would run till the third step.....
Even monopolistic PSU bastards find it hard to get orders....so schemes won't matter, this is India bitches and whether you are SSS or tonbo, whatever your plan is, 4th step is pray that you get the orders and hope you get paid for it properly without any delay.

....and no orders are gonna go their way just because the public want them to get some....

operatorgrumby

Country flag
Originally i was also a fanboy of their also😁
I mean just look at my naiveness here🤣

IMG_20200819_215230.jpg

Now this isn't something which is my strength or expertise by anyhow; so am just gonna keep my mouth shut here🤐 & wil just gonna enjoy the "may be upcoming drama" :hehe:

Haldilal

Country flag
Originally i was also a fanboy of their also😁
I mean just look at my naiveness here🤣

View attachment 56737

Now this isn't something which is my strength or expertise by anyhow; so am just gonna keep my mouth shut here🤐 & wil just gonna enjoy the "may be upcoming drama" :hehe:
How many products are this nigga jhola are marketing 6 12? 🤪

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
@Lonewarrior their Butt stock is from Magpul isnt It? I will write an Email to them tomorrow to confirm if its their product on P 72

Baabaai

Country flag
Yeah, an assault rifle or carbine based on AR platform would be awesome. Will SSS Defence ever consider it?

Haldilal

Country flag
Nigga we to be blamed to believe the every words from SSS when large firms like Baharat Forge. JSL defence and others have gone for JV and we believed ever words of the SSS. :crying:

Haldilal

Country flag
Niggas how about we ask the OpIndia fellas about this could they help. What are your thoughts. For our emails we sent to the SSS would probably get no or shitty replies common if the lonewarrior Nigga is so confident why not contact the OPIndia about this.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
my mood right now - :megusta:

Anyway in this thread we should surely add one important post made by @rone before drafting any questionnaire

What we saw was not 100% indigenous or 100% OEM rebranding, what they doing is proxy selling, in details what they do they take 2 or 3 good samples from chetos sellers products and reverse engineer them when they got contract for specific product they mass produce them, for public show and PR they use the chetos seller products and claim its their product, but once contract signed their reverse engineered product start to mass produce, bml and bel do this starr every time most of our so called indigenous radars are just asmbled from thales radar's parts after significant order these parts get 100% indignation, becoz without sure contract's spending million's on these Tech's make them file bankruptcy,
Having made my doubtful posts and rone's explanation over their supposed business model i have certain questions that i wish to be answered by proper representatives of the company

- Having seen several imported elements on their firearms,what products from their side that they are proposing to sell are 100% indigeneous ? (i.e. designed-developed-manufactured here)
- What is their business model to start with when they are importing various stuff from respective small arms and/or spareparts manufactureres ? is it "OEM Rebranding" as said by @rone ? then What OEMs they have partenered with and for what kind of products ?
- What would be their response to all the issues raised here by certain defense enthusiasts regarding their claims of indigenity of their products, especially when the case is being considered as straight lie instead of usual marketing of the product. This time with some solid proofs to avoid future confusions,if any.

These are some of the questions that i have in my mind right now,and before we draft our questionnaire and so,i'd highly request some of the members here to be part of the initiative and also do contribute in this event with any important query that should be asked,if possible

@rone @Lonewarrior @Haldilal @Emperor Kalki @Shaitan @Twinblade @Raj Malhotra @sayareakd @Gessler @Vorschlaghammer @porky_kicker @Chinmoy @Kunal Biswas dada @rock127 @aditya g @aditya10r and others active on the forum 🙏

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
my mood right now - :megusta:

Anyway in this thread we should surely add one important post made by @rone before drafting any questionnaire

Having made my doubtful posts and rone's explanation over their supposed business model i have certain questions that i wish to be answered by proper representatives of the company

- Having seen several imported elements on their firearms,what products from their side that they are proposing to sell are 100% indigeneous ? (i.e. designed-developed-manufactured here)
- What is their business model to start with when they are importing various stuff from respective small arms and/or spareparts manufactureres ? is it "OEM Rebranding" as said by @rone ? then What OEMs they have partenered with and for what kind of products ?
- What would be their response to all the issues raised here by certain defense enthusiasts regarding their claims of indigenity of their products, especially when the case is being considered as straight lie instead of usual marketing of the product. This time with some solid proofs to avoid future confusions,if any.

These are some of the questions that i have in my mind right now,and before we draft our questionnaire and so,i'd highly request some of the members here to be part of the initiative and also do contribute in this event with any important query that should be asked,if possible

@rone @Lonewarrior @Haldilal @Emperor Kalki @Shaitan @Twinblade @Raj Malhotra @sayareakd @Gessler @Vorschlaghammer @porky_kicker @Chinmoy @Kunal Biswas dada @rock127 @aditya g @aditya10r and others active on the forum 🙏
My humble request to those who're active on other forums like BRF and so to please raise same issues there as well,
and if someone could bring media wallahs as Haldilal suggested for OpIndia (though i'm highly skeptical if some media wallahs would be much interested in all such things but still worth a try) then it'd be much greater help to spread awareness about said things 🙏

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
x-posting

Twitter is not the right platform. It'll become a tamasha. Better to send them an email or write an article on an "independent" platform like medium.com

piKacHHu

Country flag
Niggas how about we ask the OpIndia fellas about this could they help. What are your thoughts. For our emails we sent to the SSS would probably get no or shitty replies common if the lonewarrior Nigga is so confident why not contact the OPIndia about this.
I feel Swarajya is more suitable candidate for discussing defense related matter with SSS. Having followed both i.e. OpIndia and Swarajya , I think OpIndia is more of a Counter-propaganda/Counter-Atrocity platform oriented towards Hinduphobia and Left-elitism/Intolerance. Swarajyamag on the other hand covers whole spectrum of current affairs viewed with Right Wing/Conservative lens. It's quite a rich section specifically for defense.

Unless you have direct access to Rahul Roshan or Nupur Sharma of OpIndia, I don't think such queries are going to invoke their interest.

Coming to SSS part, my view was much influenced by AK-203 deal where we end up with Tier II product of
K-C at the cost of hefty premium/royalty for licensed production. As the MoD/Army are quite happy to adopt a downgraded Russian rifle (with provision of Bayonet for "Dhawa Drill" and Fixed stock for ceremonial parades) as INSAS replacement which would be assembled in India; why don't we give a chance to our own desi firms instead to at least try their assembled product? May be, we would make significant savings on paying royalties & at the same time help the private industry to start investing in the small arms sector in domestic market.

Even if they don't address the queries in depth, at least ask them to make a comprehensive Gun review video for P-72 et.al. similar to TFB, Larry Vicker Gun review instead of providing teasers on twitter or Livefist. On that front, they should not end up behaving like OFB where somebody fires one or two magazines and get done with the gun test for public consumption !!

Akula

Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles