Asian? Yes. How about Pakistani? Or is speaking the truth racism?

Tianshan

How about you ask your all weather friend directly ? :hmm:
if they knew what they were doing was wrong, they wouldn't be doing it.

it's like asking an alcoholic for advice on drinking alcohol.

plus, i do ask them such things. and they get emotional and whiney instead of answering it, every time.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
I think, from the new article (link below), there has been a marked change in the way these criminals are reported by the British Press.

Link: http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...stani-origin-men-convicted-sex-crimes-uk.html
What is reported in this thread, is not even a fraction of the actual number of incidents that happen with the same profile.
I've been reading too many of such incidents in international media.
These reports would somtimes put the truth forth as is, and at other occasions they sugarcoat the guilty and nasty Pakistanis with terms like 'Asians' and lately 'South Asian' (so as to not offend the Chinese/Japanese and others).
They're all cluttered with news like these - Pakistani men doing xyz things. Replace xyz with all the filthy things.
Perhaps the distortion in British reporting is to not agitate the local Pakistani population :hmm:

Tianshan

What is reported in this thread, is not even a fraction of the actual number of incidents that happen with the same profile.
I've been reading too many of such incidents in international media.
These reports would somtimes put the truth forth as is, and at other occasions they sugarcoat the guilty and nasty Pakistanis with terms like 'Asians' and lately 'South Asian' (so as to not offend the Chinese/Japanese and others).
They're all cluttered with news like these - Pakistani men doing xyz things. Replace xyz with all the filthy things.
Perhaps the distortion in British reporting is to not agitate the local Pakistani population :hmm:
in britain, the word "asian" refers solely to south asians.

so there is no concern of blame spilling over onto us east asians.

similar thing happens in america, we are never the ones who get mistaken for middle eastern terrorists. south asians are the unlucky ones in that regard.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
if they knew what they were doing was wrong, they wouldn't be doing it..
Are we talking about nursery kids?
It doesn't take rocket science to know that things like sexual exploitation of teenagers or raping a women citing supposed sanction from your religion etc are heinous crimes.

it's like asking an alcoholic for advice on drinking alcohol.
Indeed .. or even worse perhaps :tsk:

plus, i do ask them such things. and they get emotional and whiney instead of answering it, every time.
Good to know that you tried. We've grown tired to trying over the past six decades. Hope you would understand our frustration some day.

By the way, have you seen the video of Mongloid looking teenagers (some even below 12) training as young terror recruits at a camp in northwest Pakistan? It was in circulation recently.

Regards,
Virendra

Tianshan

By the way, have you seen the video of Mongloid looking teenagers (some even below 12) training as young terror recruits at a camp in northwest Pakistan? It was in circulation recently.
blue flag jihad, everyone has seen it on youku already.

no surprise. even the official newspaper of the CCP wrote about xinjiang terrorists getting trained in Pakistan, and that was back in 2011.

BangersAndMash

BangersAndMash

The Oxford ‘Asian grooming gang’ were not in fact all Asian. But they were all Muslim: is this a problem we are afraid to face? | CatholicHerald.co.uk

The Oxford 'Asian grooming gang' were not in fact all Asian. But they were all Muslim: is this a problem we are afraid to face?

It is in fact a dilemma for their religious community and not for the "Asian" community – if such a thing exists.

Which is worse: religious prejudice or racial prejudice? It's a question worth asking, in the aftermath of the guilty verdicts against the "Asian grooming gang" (Daily Telegraph) or "Asian sex gang" (nearly everyone else), in a case which for its revelations of human depravity and cruelty, committed against girls supposedly in the "care" of the "community" – were ever words so appallingly misused? – have left anyone who has examined the details stunned with near disbelief.

Almost universally, the one word all the papers avoid is "Muslim". But that's what this gang is, not "Asian": of the gang of seven only five were of Pakistani origin: the other two were variously described as being from Eritrea or North Africa. What do these very different parts of the world have in common? Simply that they are Muslim: it's a religious problem we have here, not a racial one: the gang were not all of the same race. My point was made for me, in effect by Julie Siddiqui, of the Islamic Society of Britain and co-founder of the Community Alliance Against Sexual Exploitation, whose comment on the verdicts was that "The damage these men have done and evil they have wrought will last a lifetime for their victims which can never be fully healed. The men and those who sheltered them must now examine their consciences as they reflect on the terrible nature of their crimes. It is imperative that there is no hiding place for abuse or abusers within any of our communities."

That word "our'" means "Muslim": it doesn't mean "Asian". If you go to the part of Cowley around which most of the relatively small Islamic community in Oxford has settled, you can see in front of you what holds them all — Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Eritreans, Somalians – together: it's the mosque, a handsome building, complete with dome and minaret, on the Cowley Road. I see it every time I go there shopping, mostly at one particular Pakistani shop, for goods which (apart from the parsley and coriander I usually buy) have in common the fact that they are imported from various parts of the Muslim world: honey from Saudi Arabia, dates from North Africa, bread from the Lebanon, spices from all parts.

Why am I going on about this? I am not saying that the problem is Islam per se, any more than I am saying that it's the racial origin of the perpetrators (which in this case it can't be). But there is one generalisation that can safely be made: it is that Muslim men tend to have a low opinion of, how shall I put this, the general level of chastity of white women. As Julie Siddiqui put it on the radio this morning, Muslims are not being taught respect for white women in the mosque: and she called for Friday sermons to be given on precisely this theme. I know this a real problem from my own experience of the Islamic world. Many years ago, for a year, I taught English in a boys-only lycée in Tunisia: and it very quickly emerged from our discussions that the Muslim teenagers I was teaching thought that Europe, being full of white women, was one vast brothel: that was one reason, it became clear, for the fact that these young pubescent males all longed to go there.

The fact has to be faced: the attitude of many Muslim men to non-Muslim females is a real problem. A crude generalisation, of course: but one that needs to be addressed, not evaded. After the Rochdale verdict, I noted that the accused were all universally being described as "Asian", never as "Muslim", and that
the well-known attitude of Muslims (particularly Muslim men) towards non-Muslim women was being brushed under the carpet. When the Muslim Yasmin Alibhai Brown tried to describe precisely this attitude from her experience within her own religious community, recalling, during a radio discussion at the time, many conversations among ordinary Muslims about white women and their alleged promiscuity, she was shouted down by another Muslim participant in the discussion, who did not like the fact that she was letting this particular cat out of the bag. "We will never know," she wrote at the time, "how many girls were victimised and what the effect will be on their lives. The rapists will convince themselves and others their victims were 'trash' and that their own daughters are not"¦ White girls are of no value at all – except when they bring in money serving men. The appalling thing is that, in the enclaves where these men came from, families will be blaming the abused teenagers. The rapists are all probably in one sense 'good' Muslims, praying and fasting in the daytime, then prowling and preying at night."

It is only fair to add that, as she went on to say, "Most men who groom and rape young girls in Britain are white. And these depraved men [in Rochdale] would never have been convicted had it not been for Nazir Afzal, the North-west's Chief Crown Prosecutor, a Muslim of Pakistani origin." All that, of course, is true. And I doubt whether any of the Oxford criminals were "good" Muslims in any sense. All the same, I ask again, on the morrow of the conviction of these men, who were not all Asian but who were all Muslim, "Which is worse: religious prejudice or racial prejudice?"

Surely in this case the latter, since there is no basis for it whatever in the evidence, and it is in itself highly dangerous: but there is undeniably some evidence at least for the former. I know very well that what these monsters have done is in direct defiance of everything the Muslim religion teaches. But this is, nevertheless, a problem the Muslim community (and not the "Asian" community, if such a thing exists) has to face.

Tianshan

Which is worse: religious prejudice or racial prejudice?
the people who have the worst religious prejudice in the world, are in fact the religious extremists themselves. especially the islamic extremists, look how they kill each other over slight differences in religion.

really very ironic.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
lol an indian saying so.

meanwhile indians are beaten around the world be it australia or anywhere in the world.

no wonder they are born to be ruled by minority.or leave like slaves under foriegn powers

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
the people who have the worst religious prejudice in the world, are in fact the religious extremists themselves. especially the islamic extremists, look how they kill each other over slight differences in religion.

really very ironic.
and this all started happening only after the 9/11 when usa started killing millions for the sake of only 3k lives.when it is still not sure whether it was CIA own's operation or really done by al qaeda

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
and this all started happening only after the 9/11 when usa started killing millions for the sake of only 3k lives.when it is still not sure whether it was CIA own's operation or really done by al qaeda
As I said before you don't know history at all... either yours or others.Islamic terrorism never faded since 7th century.

BangersAndMash

meanwhile indians are beaten around the world be it australia or anywhere in the world.
Yo, don't talk $hit. Your people also get beaten and attacked all over the world, here's 2 examples -

A 20-year-old Greek man has been arrested on suspicion of belonging to a racist gang that mounted a string of attacks on Pakistani immigrants in Athens last year.
Man held over Greece racist attacks

Firebomb horror as racist thugs attack Pakistani shop worker's home
Firebomb horror as racist thugs attack Pakistani shop worker's home - Daily Record

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yo, don't talk $hit. Your people also get beaten and attacked all over the world, here's 2 examples -

A 20-year-old Greek man has been arrested on suspicion of belonging to a racist gang that mounted a string of attacks on Pakistani immigrants in Athens last year.
Man held over Greece racist attacks

Firebomb horror as racist thugs attack Pakistani shop worker's home
Firebomb horror as racist thugs attack Pakistani shop worker's home - Daily Record
how many of them are killed so far?

like the above happens with slaves all the time.and are killed as well

my teachers has tought me to always put an example

103 Indians killed in Australia last year: Vayalar Ravi - World - DNA

Another Indian student killed in Australia: Racism or hard times to blame? - CSMonitor.com

poor indians..sometime i wonder why indians even leave india when they are not safe anywhere except in india..but one source told me that indians are now leaving india only because of being feared of gangraped.

kitne badnaseeb hay indians,indian hote hue
faraz
foriegn jahe to racism ki waja se mare,india main rahe to gang rape

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
i wonder why would a pakistani want to be killed for calling himself indian.

this thread is a example of india tv propaganda.i am yet to see a single pakistani claiming so.

even if they do..i am sure they would be killed under racism

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles